[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Army office rips into Iraqi Police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14
File: 1414694933558.png (2 MB, 1495x1189) Image search: [Google]
1414694933558.png
2 MB, 1495x1189
https://www.funker530.com/u-s-soldier-verbally-annihilates-dirtbag-iraqi-police/

Are Iraqi Police really that incompetent?
>>
>>28296563
Without even having read the article. Yes. Yes they are.
>>
>>28296574
It's not an article, it's a video. Pretty funny one at that
>>
>>28296563
Better question is if there are any Iraqi Police or Army that are competent?
>>
>>28296591
Same answer.
>>
File: KfucOsR.png (783 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png
783 KB, 802x523
>Americans are dying for Iraq
>>
>>28296563

http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

And from what I've heard from folks having been deployed in ISAF, the cunts in there have problems with not showing up stoned and having sold their weapons to the Taliban at the first possible occasion.
>>
File: eRKCu6A.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
eRKCu6A.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>
>>28296608
Iraqi Kurds
>>
>>28297725
Those are Kurdish people that live in what is geographically Iraq, not actually Iraqi people.
>>
>>28297758
They were born in iraq, so on some scale they are iraqi. But they live in the non official regional zone called Kurdistan. So they associate as Kurds
>>
I work with a handful of Iraqi refugees. They are lazy and incompetent. They don't clean up after themselves, they don't care about others, and they do as poor a job at any task as possible. They destroyed the restroom, they litter, they don't take out the trash, they spit on the floor, and a bunch of other shit. My boss hires them for tax breaks and diversity.

I can go on and on about them.
>>
>>28298428
I want to add that one of them brought a goat's head to eat at work. He put it in the microwave and stunk up the break room. He didn't care that other people had to smell that shit. Iraqis don't care about anyone but themselves.
>>
>>28298459
truly a noble people from the birthplace of civilization
>>
>>28298428
This. I think it's just the general attitude they have because I've met arabs from other countries that were hard workers.
>>28298459
Goat is disgusting, lamb on the other hand
>>
>>28297667
one is actually doing jumping jacks seems like someone wants to be a general
>>
>>28298428
Please tell me you're a European. Please.
>>
Im impressed that the interpreter can translate "youre too chickenshit" and "get your fucking heads out of your asses" so quickly, that guy doesnt miss a beat
>>
the kebab at 4:50 cant even wear a fucking hat right lmao
>>
"All I hear are excuses, until you man up shut the fuck up."

>Insert them happy feels
>>
>>28298893

That translator must have spent literally an hour looking for curse word translations because he knew deep instead there was going to be a lot.
>>
>>28297667
That guy on the left in black seems pretty serious
>>
>>28298893
It's all about context really.
>>
File: Air force fighter inventory.png (1 MB, 1350x1909) Image search: [Google]
Air force fighter inventory.png
1 MB, 1350x1909
bumping this gold
>>
>>28298893
he probably said something else like "you guys are cowards" and "stop being so incompetent" because I doubt there are direct translations for those phrases.
>>
>>28298961
And he probably got beaten bloody for making the others look bad.
>>
>>28298488
The guy was eating goat brain and eye balls in the break room. The supervisor and manager did nothing about it.

>>28298844
USA
>>
>>28299089
By who the rest of those noodle armed faggots? On Afghanistan most of the ANA was shit but there were always 1 or 2 GI Joe's among them. Real be all you can be dudes.
>never did iraq though
>>
>>28297667
Shit. Looks like my cousins trying to do football tryouts back in hight school.

How embarrassing
>>
>>28298428
The ones I've met seemed like decent people, but then none of them were refugees. The ones who run away are usually not the best the country has to offer.
>>
>>28297758
>Iraqi people
What you're looking for doesn't even exist.
>>
Wow, that was a really inspiring speech. I bet they were all extremely motivated afterwards, making real and visible improvements, and lost all resentment and gained a new-found respect for that American.

Not saying what he said was wrong, but all that speech did was it allowed him to vent, and nothing else. I bet he didn't even feel much better for it, either.
>>
You have to admire the American's frankness, and empathize with his impatience and frustration, but honestly, what else can you expect but apathy and half-hearted help at best?

You invade a country and destroy the only institutions keeping it together, then ask people who have no interest in actually helping you because they need to play politics, not take a real side, and wait the clock out for American money and weapons before carving a real little fiefdom of their own for their own people, because that's what people do. There is no Iraqi State. There are no Iraqis. There are people living within some artificial borders, created by another set of foreign occupiers about a century ago, who have hated and killed each other for more than 1200 years. Longer in some cases.

We should have invaded, gotten Saddam out, cut a deal with Iran to cooperate in fostering a Shiia state next door as a buffer between the Shiia and Sunni worlds, given a bunch of land to the Kuwaitis and Jordanians to strengthen then as Sunni states, and given what's left in the north to the Kurds.

We couldn't do that because of political considerations to Israel and to Turkey. Just as these assholes he's chewing out can't cooperate fully with the Americans and the Iraqi "state" because of their own political considerations to their own tribes and allies.

tl;dr - Fuck Israel and Turkey
>>
File: 1450825104384.jpg (167 KB, 500x724) Image search: [Google]
1450825104384.jpg
167 KB, 500x724
>>28299892
Man, if only

The sooner we dump Israel the better
>basing alliances off religious ideoligy.
>Fucking please.
We also need to pull out of NATO. Or threaten to unless everyone starts meeting the mandatory commitment levels for military spending. Of course if we did that we'd still need to give the Turks the boot as long as they keep Erdogan around.
>Military coup when?
>>
>>28296563

I work with a guy who trained some middle easterners on the Abrams.

He said the only country whose troops seemed to actually care about why they were there was Oman.

The Saudi's wanted to horde the info they gained so they could make themselves look good to everyone else because they knew how to do this shit but refused to train the others like they were supposed to.

He also is not impressed with our treatment of them when they come here to be trained. They know that they can't be failed out because the one guy we did that to went home and was executed for failing apparently. Since that we just pass them no matter what, and as such, they show no care to actually learn the material or put forth the effort to become competent in it.
>>
>>28300016
NATO is one of the best things we can offer a country though. We're literally promising small countries that they'll never lose a war if they become our friends.
>>
>>28299413
In all fairness though, if your choice was fight for ISIS, fight for Assad, or get executed, running away might not be such a dumb idea. Patriotism doesn't make much sense when everything that made your country good has been barrel bombed or stolen by ISIS.
>>
just some information about this vid for perspective, it's several years old.
>>
>>28300016
Honestly I think the US is a natural ally of Iran, geopolitically. The only thing keeping us apart is that we backed a tyrant they overthrew 36 years ago, and they hate a country we have a lot of our "citizens" share dual citizenship with and have higher loyalties to.

Fuck the Saudis. Fuck the Israelis. The Turks can be okay, and are necessary to be a counter to Russia in the Black Sea, but god have they been hard to love lately.
>>
>>28300155
>implying there is anything wrong with Assad besides being the target of Zionist propaganda
>>
>>28300191
He's in the way of a brand new gas pipe line.
>>
File: archer_68157.jpg (61 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
archer_68157.jpg
61 KB, 600x300
>>28296563
Do you wanna get shot soldier?
Because that's how you get shot.
If I had a nickel for every day I wanted to blow my Afghans heads off I would have 270 nickels. But tearing into assholes isn't going to advance the mission or increase your chance of going home in one piece.
>>
File: iranian hanging.jpg (130 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
iranian hanging.jpg
130 KB, 550x366
>>28300166
Well, that and the place is run by religious fascists who sponsor terrorism all over the world, and have done since before most /k/ommandoes were born.
>>
>>28300271
They're Shiites you retard, you're thinking of Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>28300271
>sponsor terrorism

What, Hamas? PLO? Hizbullah?

Only if you consider anti-Zionists fighting on their own land against the occupying army of a religious apartheid state (one that casually commits ethnic cleansing and kills civilians) """Terrorists""".

America has no reason to be allied with Israel except that agents of their country in cover as "Americans" hold our NY and FL political systems hostage.
>>
>>28300364
Both do.

>>28300379
Lel.
>israel
>ethnic cleansing
>apartheid
The only reason why Israel can be accused of being an apartheid state is because they'd have to (de facto) annex the occupied territories.
>>
>>28300508
We should just get the fuck out of the Middle East. Fuck them, we have our own problems.
>>
File: 1447099961133.jpg (22 KB, 429x810) Image search: [Google]
1447099961133.jpg
22 KB, 429x810
>>28300166
I agree with you on this. I read that it was almost a 50/50 toss up as to if the Iranians were going to storm the US or Soviet embassy in 79. Ahmadinejad actually want to go after the soviets (ironic huh).

Realistically though, Shia Iran has poked us in the eye a hell of a lot less that Wahabi Saudi Arabia. But I guess the people who still are hating Iran are the same ones who think the Russians = Evil Communists. They're stuck in a cold war mentality.

>the Israelis
The thing that burns my ass so much is that the Israelis constantly spy on us, leech off our military clout and stir shit up in the middle east. Aren't alliance supposed to be based off of a mutually beneficial relationship? What does Israel give the US?
>Inb4 greatest ally, muh only democracy, and theological arguments
>>
>>28299197
Honestly just vaguely remember reading that they try to keep over-achievers down. I hope he was one of those GI Joe guys though. I genuinely admire those ones.
>>
>>28296563
Yes, the Iraqi police and soldiers have rape camps.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/20/army-kicking-out-decorated-green-beret-who-stood-up-for-afghan-rape-victim.html
>>
>>28301875
>Iraqi Police
>Afghanistan

Please don't be American
>>
>>28301880
Oh whoops mixed the two up. Not like it matters, they are both shit countries.
>>
>>28301893
>Not like it matters
>It doesn't matter I don't know simple geography or can't differentiate between countries two thousand miles apart
>>
>>28296563
>an Umurrikan soldier bitches at corrupt iraqis put into positions of power
>Murrikans fought and died for a shitty brown durka country
>Iraqi police enjoys petty power abuse and bribes without having to actually work.
>Americans cvcked to orders and proceedures of a disiplined military
>Iraqis constantly shifting sectarian sides for profit

Sounds like the Amurrikan MUHREEEN is buttblasted for getting the shit end of the stick. Thanks Obama.
>>
>>28296563
Americans on patrol in Iraq are loaded down with water and ammo.

Iraqis on patrol don't carry water because they can stop at a house get tea, and fuck off there for a while. They don't carry extra ammo so they just unload their weapon on fully automatic, and then run away.

Look at the speed at which ISIS has gained a foothold in Iraq. Many wouldn't even defend their own country.
>>
>>28296563
>dumbshit soldier actually thinks these guys will fight for loose change to prop up a collaborationist regime
>>
Love this video after all these years
>>
>>28301967
/thread
>>
>>28302031
I know right. Iraqi police don't care about American interests. They collaborate at bare minimums to get as much american gibs as they can to fuel their tribal and sectarian civil war.

They fight and take orders at the bare minimums because they know their jobs are a total joke, but as long as Americans believe they can prop up a puppet regime, these guys will gladly take a check from the stupid US tax payer, abuse their power, and support the militia chaos for their tribal interests until the country is carved up or Saddam 2.0 becomes the next dictator.

Democracy in Iraq, what a joke.
>>
>expecting competence in a country you've spent the last 30 years fucking with & embargo'ing
>80 IQ average
>all the smart/brave ones killed or turned jihadist

typical american
>>
>>28299892
>We should have invaded, gotten Saddam out
?
Whats the point of that except destabilizing and ruining the country?
Just to secure Israel?
>>
>>28296563
>Are Iraqi Police really that incompetent?

Yes.

This specific video was from early on when Muqtada al Sadr was still running Jaysh al Mahdi AKA the Mahdi Militia.

They "went away" and became the Promised Day Brigade later on when Sadr wanted to have more political clout. But JAM was still a bogeyman in 2012 when we pulled out.
>>
>>28296608
>Better question is if there are any Iraqi Police or Army that are competent?

ISOF.

But that's what happens when you have Army SF take a shit load of 18 to 21 year old kids with no prior military or police service to Jordan and train them for two years.
>>
>>28302273

They are smart enough to get on the gravy train.

Meanwhile the US soldier is getting poverty pay to do the same sisyphean bullshit day after day. Yet again proof that the US military is staffed by the intellectual dregs.
>>
>>28299197
>By who the rest of those noodle armed faggots?
They can be noodle armed but that's not going to stop them from turning him into the dancing tea boy when they get back to their tents.
>>
>>28301977
>I could understand if it had been a girl, but a boy?

Bacha Bazi has a long history in the region.

Also

>that's why you get them to agree then responsibly teach what feels good.

are you admitting to being a child fucker?
>>
>>28299866

Insult their pride and get a chain of green on blue incidents a few days later.
>>
>>28302449
Poverty pay??
Find another 20 year old that can make that kind of money (vast majority cant)
How about retiring as early as 38 with a good pensions and benefits with plenty more working opportunities
>>
>>28298961
Probably was a taliban sympathizer that joined to shoot soldiers in the back.
>>
>>28299866
We tried that shit at first. Without fail it didn't work.

The Arab man is a fucking coward, and this guy was right. They will happily shoot their AKs into the sky all day long but will be the first to run the fuck away in a gunfight. All these guys need is a gun to look scary so they can get boy pussy.
>>
>>28298910
>http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
this "style" of wearing a hat is insanely popular amongst muslims in europe too, i dont know why but irritates the fuck outta me.
>>
File: 1414279947175.png (77 KB, 174x213) Image search: [Google]
1414279947175.png
77 KB, 174x213
>>28296563
That was really good speech and all, but that just seems like a great way to get some Green on Blue.
>>
>>28303964
>good

See when you're accustomed to a low bar, you actually think other people have it just as shitty as you. Meanwhile other 20 year olds are in job training for careers that pay far better.
>>
>>28301291

The Iranian militants stormed BOTH the American and Soviet embassies in 1979. However the Russians told the Iranians in no uncertain terms that they better knock this shit off immediately and get OUT of the Soviet embassy or the Soviet response would be swift, certain and severe. The Iranians realized they weren't dealing with a pussy like Jimmy Carter so they noped out of there..
>>
>>28296563
lol this dude going to get court marshaled by obama
>>
>>28300191
At best he's an incompetent autocrat who managed to bumble his way into a civil war
>>
>>28308697

whatever you say hillary
>>
>>28308715
>if you don't support dictatorships, you're a democrat
Solid logic, bro. Why don't you tell me what you think started the war?
>>
>>28308759
>missing the point entirely

It's not that you're a demonrat or republicunt, it's that Hillary as secretary of state made it a personal mission to depose Assad via soft power, and the Syrian civil war is the direct result of US meddling. This is obvious to everyone who has been paying attention.
>>
>>28308789
It had more to do with the fact that Assad's economic policies massively favored urban populations, and when rural people came to protest, he immediately had the military start shooting at them. They weren't even asking for democracy so much as economic freedoms. What do you think the US had to do with it?
>>
>>28296563
desu most of Iraqi policemen had ties to resistance
>>
>>28308830
>what is soft power

who do you think trained the instigators and funded the propaganda for said protests and movements? you think the syrian peasants actually get together for debate night and decided to start a rebellion?
>>
>>28308899
By that logic no movements can start without outsiders meddling. That's a pretty bold claim, m8. A claim that I assume you have no credible sources for.
>>
>>28308969
Russians believe what their government tells them. They have little choice.
>>
>>28308969
>only talking about Syrian rebellion
>this somehow becomes all movements

I am now claiming you are illiterate. Proof, above post.

Also the GOP contenders have been hammering Clinton over this for years. Even Huffpo asked if Clinton's Syrian policy was wise (but only to back Sanders, go figure).
>>
>>28297667
Isn't those guys the ANA? Same shit I guess.
>>
>>28309038
You acted like it was crazy that a bunch of farmers could organize without outside propaganda. That's a weird thing to assume, because movements spontaneously appear all over the place all the time. I don't know why you keep talking about Clinton, but her being shitty at foreign policy doesn't mean she organized a propaganda war against Assad.
>>
>>28309078
>but her being shitty at foreign policy doesn't mean she organized a propaganda war against Assad.

She is bad at foreign policy precisely because she used the US state department to instigate a civil war in Syria with disastrous consequences. It was literally her attempt at a legacy (this is what politicians are most obsessed with besides wielding power).
>>
>>28309100
literally provide a source
>>
>>28309110
>the news over the last 5 years
>google

listen to the next democrat debate, syria will be mentioned
>>
>>28309118
You keep assuming I'm a democrat because I don't think Hillary Clinton was waging a shadow war in Syria for political gain. You might need to take a step back, friend.
>>
>>28309155
>you need to be a democrat to listen to the democrat debate

holy fuck
>>
>>28308697
The Assad's ruled Syria well for decades. Its only when the Obama administration, specifically under Hillary, decided to use covert instigations and funnel funds to instigators in country that things went to shit.

The rise of IS, the Syrian civil war, all that rouble is because Obama and Hillary thought it would be great to try and subvert the government and foster regime change with "muh protesters". We stirred that shit up to what it is. We're still doing it. Anyone with half a brain would back Assad to bring the country back to some manner of stability.

Do you think anything short on anarchy or an Islamist regime is going to come out of Syria now?
>>
>>28308830
The USA actually had just about everything to do with it.
>>
>>28310413

I don't doubt that certain things were done clandestinely, as the US has its tentacles in almost every nation's affairs, but the Assad family had ruled Syria undemocratically for almost fifty years at that point. Nobody in the US manufactured this
>>
File: 1437169184201.png (157 KB, 310x350) Image search: [Google]
1437169184201.png
157 KB, 310x350
>>28296563
The problem with his speech is that he's telling them how their shit is fucked, and not how to fix it. What he was doing what venting his anger on incompetent police officers that don't want to act like a invading force. All his speech is really going to accomplish is more green on blue, especially when you tell "You all are fucking shit, go march up north and kill yourselves". Yes, it may be true but these guys are probably going to be more unresponsive.
>>
>>28310446
I'm not saying people didn't have legitimate grievances. I'm saying we took a fire and poured gas on it, then wondered why there was an inferno. And people are still saying the solution is more gas
>>
>>28300379
>Hamas? PLO? Hezbollah?

Actually, yes, chiefest of which, the PLO.

Aside from trying and failing to be the wannabe IRA of the Levant, the PLO tried to incite civil war and coup in almost every country they fled to.

Jordan? Tried and failed to overthrow the monarchy. Which resulted in what may constitute the most retarded temper tantrum of the post-WWII world, the 1972 Munich Massacre. Led by a group named for, you guessed it, the "martyred"/incomprehensibly stupid and illegal failed takeover of another sovereign state.

Lebanon? Fucked that state like a $2 Thai hooker, helping to incite a 6-way civil war.

Egypt? Once an early supporter, has since told them and the PA to fuck off.

I could go on about more of the fucked-up and retarded shit Hamas and Hezbollah get up to, but I think the PLO nicely outlines Palestinian political action since '47.

If the Jews of Israel really ARE the wannabe South Africans the internet thinks they are, then it's a match made in heaven with the PA and Palestinians. They deserve each other.
>>
>>28296563
mudslimes should be exterminated anyway
>>
>>28311965
>>>/pol/
>>
>>28310446
>saying "undemocratic" like its a negative thing or justify civil war
>>
>>28308969
>By that logic no movements can start without outsiders meddling.
how does that folow, retard?
>>
>>28310413
>We stirred that shit up to what it is.
> Obama and Hillary
>we

I dont think there is a single shillary fan on this board, m8
>>
>>28309067
>Isn't those guys the ANA?
>Isn't those guys
>Isn't
>>
>>28302425
Not quite how it works. First you have to be 20. My entire platoon of 55 guys are SF recruits, there are two 20yr olds. Average age of 25, most have degrees, or were police/prior service.
That's not to mention that half the selection course will be coming from Big Army.
The 2 year Q is just that much more in forging barrel chested freedom fighters.
So I'd say SF is decently capable, especially when the senior NCOs have 10+ years on the teams.
>>
>>28308830
>What do you think the US had to do with it?
What are you, 12?

The Arab Spring protests and the color revolutions in Eastern Europe were all examples of State Deptartment funded and created "AstroTurf" movements. Even if you read non-internal, public sources outside of pleb fodder like CNN (I'm talking about serious academic journals like Jamestown Foundation) state department people more or less implicitly admit this.
>>
>>28302425
Or maybe I misunderstood what you were saying. Never mind.
>>
>>28300084
>executed for failing

Well fuck me, seems like we already have the perfect incentive to get these assholes in shape, we can't judge what they do to their own once they go back because it would be culturally insensitive (lol) so we just attempt to train them and send them back! The problem would sort itself out quite quickly.
>>
>>28300364
>They're Shiites you retard, you're thinking of Saudi Arabia.

ahahahahahaha

aha.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
>>
>>28299027

Air Demonstration squadron pulled a chuckle outta me.
>>
>>28296563
>https://www.funker530.com/u-s-soldier-verbally-annihilates-dirtbag-iraqi-police/
that officer is a moron. no sense of self awareness. what an idiot. what a faggot.
>>
>>28316233
>believing the US state department and CIA

stay cucked
>>
>>28308561
sauce
>>
>>28318330

It didn't happen. Butthurt cuntservative amerifats made this up because they hated Carter.
>>
>>28307000
Most 20y/o are out smoking weed in college and fucking around because they are adults now and think they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Enlisted fags get out with a fat bank account, free college, and trade skills depending on their MOS. Most college folks end up spending 4 years in miserable poverty until they can graduate and finally make some real money. I'd much rather get paid for 6 years of physical and mental anguish than deal with 4 years of debt, immaturity, and relentless bookwork.
>>
>>28318582
>fat bank account
>this is what welfare queens actually believe

stay poor
>>
>>28296563
Having been with a ETT/MTT I can tell you they are not that incompetent. They are so much worse.
>>
File: 1375886176625.jpg (222 KB, 991x691) Image search: [Google]
1375886176625.jpg
222 KB, 991x691
>>28296563
Gee, I can't imagine why these shitheads end up getting capped by the same people they train.

That officer is symbolic of the people who sent him there. A complete fucking imbecile.
>>
>>28318582
Keep projecting poorfag
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.