[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need for tougher gun laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 750x422.jpg (42 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
750x422.jpg
42 KB, 750x422
So? All the lies about how gun violence isn't impacted by other state's gun laws. The lies about how lax gun laws in one state doesn't draw scum from other states. All bullshit.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-federal-gun-charges-20151222-story.html
>>
>>28295810
>bunch of blacks and illegals breaking the law

notice the part where they were buying guns in hotel rooms? clearly not buying from licensed FFL's
>>
>>28295830
Would you support harsh laws to target operations like this?
>>
File: 1440372559503.gif (275 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1440372559503.gif
275 KB, 240x200
>>28295810
Are you posing a question or a statement? "So?" appears to be intended as a question, but there is no question really put forth, as it is followed by what is basically a statement. Are we expected to refute your statement, answer a non-existant question, or is this a poorly worded prompt to propagate discussion?
>>
>>28295850
I believe the proper response is

>>>/pol/
>>
SHALL NOT INFRINGE

Gun Control just causes crime in other areas by the creation of a black market. As long as there a profit to be made by smuggling in guns from far away. Someone will be smuggling in guns.
>>
>>28295847
you mean the existing laws that they were arrested and charged under? sure.

if you mean the liberal "our bureaucrats are too lazy to do their jobs enforcing the laws on the books so clearly we need harsher laws" logic, no.
>>
>>28295810
Reminds me of these radicals in Alaska

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWJ62QBzpeI

Government needs to shut these nut jobs the fuck down.
>>
>>28295850
>or is this a poorly worded prompt to propagate discussion?
Yes.

>>28295866
This is such bullshit. If Baltimore doesn't want these guns fueling the flames of its drug gang violence, it should have the power to do so. States like this undermine everything the police are trying to do. There needs to be harsher punishment to target the sellers in these states and the scum who go this far to get these weapons.
>>
>>28295915
>http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-federal-gun-charges-20151222-story.html

i have an idea how about the us breaks up into 50 smaller countries.
>>
>>28295915
Mexico, Honduras, Brazil.

Lots of drug cartel/gang violence. Lots of guns. Lots of nation wide gun control.
>>
>urban niggers break laws
>INFRINGE CONSTITUTION!

How about nigger control.
>>
>>28295863
No brother
>>>/trash/
>>
Sounds to me like Maryland should be apologizing to the neighboring states for letting their shit seep over the borders.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.