[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NY trying to ban ammo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: new york.png (560 KB, 959x771) Image search: [Google]
new york.png
560 KB, 959x771
http://www.brooklyneagle.com/articles/2015/12/21/brooklyn-lawmakers-seek-tightly-restrict-sales-ammo-statewide

New gun law proposed by state senator and rep from Brooklyn would ban ammo purchases, nearly all of them.

It bans buying more then 2x your gun's capacity every 90 days. Since NY already has a 10 round mag limit you need a gun with a 10 round mag to even be able to get a box of 20 rifle cartridges. Pistol ammo would be banned because its sold in boxes of 50 or 100.
>>
Let them, New York is lost.
>>
>>28295772
:( I live here. If this passes nobody in NY will be able to buy ammo.
>>
At that point Upstate NY would try to find some way to detach NYC from their state. Let them try. If people started enforcing laws up there regarding things like this then it would end the whole gun control policies in NY for quite some time.
>>
>>28295802
Upstate NY has hunting as a lifestyle. This law will basically ban hunting because nobody will be able to practice shooting and all the gun shops will quickly go out of business.
>>
>>28295772
Noooooooo anon. Why would you give them a victory? This is why gun rights is making no progress in places like New York and LA, because no one fights back.

Everyone just says "fuck it, they're a lost cause".

You don't fix spoiled bratts by spoiling them more.
>>
>>28295848
Eh, eh. I'll take your word for it and add mine. I've been up there a few times and so far none of the shops are compatible with their AWBs. If this passes, and the state actually wants to TRY to enforce it, then it'll be the final straw for Up State NY. Not only that, but for me it felt like the south kinda, only more northern. The ideologies were the same between the two but definitely not some culture aspects. Good point would be how a town was populated with people flying Gadsden flags with american ones, and the range I went to had multiple people with non-compliant AR's. They're ready, just let the Libs pull the trigger.
>>
>>28295876
Do we have a gun right Crampus? You know, stealing evil libs 2 days from now, raping them, and eating them in hell?
>>
>>28295772
Fuck that.

We just need to pass a progun federal law that shits all over New York gun laws and watch Bloomberg die from a heart attack as NYC becomes one of the most heavily armed enclaves from terrorism and people arming up to deter it and other gang crime.

Lets go back to the good old days.
>>
>>28295848
Nope. Fudds shoot twice a year, one to sight in and one to shoot a deer. They'd be more likely to say it's still too much ammunition.
>>
>>28295755
Honeslty, let them pass a shit ton of blatantly u constitutional law so when they're challenged in court all their bullshit get wiped away in one fell swoop.
>>
Why has their been no legal action to separate NYC from New York State legislatively?
As another anon said, a lot of upstate New York is rural, it's practically cold South. There's no reason they should be getting shit on by people living under entirely different conditions in the City.

NYC, population wise, is more than large enough to be considered its own State. Hey, maybe Trump will get in on that.
>>
>>28295755
I hope you realize that ammunition would be repackaged for sale in NY.

It's like how the banning of evil salt features like pistol grips resulted in the development of things like the Ares SCR.

It's not a total ban but that does fucking suck. NY is the cuck capitol of America it would seem.
>>
File: laughing anime girls.gif (833 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime girls.gif
833 KB, 500x281
>>28297409

>Anti-gun laws being overturned by the courts
>>
>>28297492
https://www.saf.org/saf-lauds-puerto-rico-court-victory-for-gun-rights/
If it can happen in PR with the most strictest gun laws in the whole US, then it can happen in Jew York City
>>
>>28297449
I actually think massive urban population centers should be administratively separate from everywhere else -- not just in laws, but in votes for senators, presidential campaigns, all of that sort of thing.

Large urban centers have completely different needs and desires than rural areas, it makes zero sense for the two to be chained together and at each others' throats.
>>
>>28297449
Cnyfag here, no one enforced the safe act around here nor has anyone registered anything.
I really wish we could just separate the state but the city needs us because fresh drinking water and power. God those guys are fucking assholes.
>>
>>28297580
The city technically already owns the reservoirs, there's no reason to not just let them keep those.
>>
In other news, mere hours after the passage of the "20 rounds every 90 days because muh children" bill of 2016, sales of reloading supplies to New York State increased by an estimated 920,000%
>>
>>28297539
That's one of many gripes I have about the electoral system in this country, I live in rural bumfuck Illinois, and every single county EXCEPT Cook County votes red. And because Cook County always goes blue, they dictate the laws the entire state has. This happens in Maryland (Baltimore), this happens in New York (NYC), and generally happens everywhere besides a handful of states like Florida which is mainly urban.
>>
>>28297786
Our system of government was written for a largely rural population. Unless we give Home Rule to large urban areas of a certain size (as >>28297539 suggests), American civilization may indeed be breaking down. The problem is our flatlander brethren have no intention of giving up their power. None. And increasingly, and quite openly, they are teaching themselves to hate our fucking guts.
>>
>>28295772
Why fuck gun bros? This is exactly the attitude that got 5.45x39 banned and almost got steel core 5.56/223 banned.

You don't passively let comrades get fucked just because it doesn't affect you. That is some bullshit right there.

Not even from Jew York and don't care for people who are, but every victory gun grabbers win is another step towards disarming you, partner.
>>
>>28297539
>>28297786
Same thing in Ohio. 88 counties, and when two vote blue.... we get Obama.
Seriously, two fucking counties. On a map, it looks fucking ridiculous.

City slicks suck.
>>
>muh jew york gun rights :(
Yeah let them pass it. Your fault for living in a shit state, niggerfaggot.
>>
>>28298362
They're trying to outlaw private gun sales in Missoula, Montana.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/missoula-considers-background-checks-for-all-gun-sales/article_c4f96138-2235-5b98-b329-015d5db80f3f.html

Nowhere is safe from the blue-staters, their money, their bussed-in demonstrators, or their hired lawyers. They failed at the federal level, so now they're going after every city, county, and state -- even in rural Montana.
>>
File: Madguardsmen.png (897 KB, 900x1007) Image search: [Google]
Madguardsmen.png
897 KB, 900x1007
>>28295802
>Live in Rochester
>Love the city and people
>My fucking face when the gun laws
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.