[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way I can help NATO or other western organisations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ISIS flag.png (28 KB, 787x592) Image search: [Google]
ISIS flag.png
28 KB, 787x592
Is there any way I can help NATO or other western organisations fight against ISIS?

I'm a programmer, graduated from polish university. Not sure if any of them needs me, but I would gladly join the fight.
>>
God shut the fuck up you slavic scum
I find it funny how eastern europe likes to see itself as "bastion" against islamism yet its mostly corrupt shitholes full of gypsies and commies

Your whole workforce in in western europe. enjoy whoring out yourselves while riding germanys dick.
>>
>>28294303
I suppose there's always the French Foreign Legion, if you really want to. No guarantees on a Syria deployment, though. You may get to fuck around in Africa, I guess.
>>
Join your country's air force, maybe they'll participate in joint air strikes or something.
>>
>>28294303
>>28294303
you can't isis is being used to destabalised those countries so some rich people can steal the oil turkey is doing it some rich bsiness companies are doing it best you could do is go after the banks and people who are funding them and expose them or freaze there assests
>>
>>28294320

What's your problem?
>>
>>28294336

I know the world is very complex and sometimes hard to understand, but getting your information from Facebook comment section memes is not the way to knowledge. Try picking up books or, even better, travelling to other parts of the world.
>>
>>28294303
Well Mr. Programer, why dont you hack ISIS twitter and facebook accounts, then trace those accoints back to their computers and help the Allies track their movements. Or help post anti-ISIS propaganda.
Militarily speaking ISIS is not a mahor threat, ideologically they are the greatest threat we have ever known. Their propaganda is good and they have a pool of potential recruits that is pretty huge even in the west. Think about yourself at about 20ish, then have a shit ton of people treat you like a third class citizen and a group comes along and offers you money, women and adventure. That is why they are such a threat.
Figure out how to deny them recruits.
>>
The Joint Chiefs of Staff having been providing intelligence to Germany, Israel, and Russia on ISIS and Nusrah on the understanding it would be passed to Assad
>>
File: 1437142853761.jpg (75 KB, 615x843) Image search: [Google]
1437142853761.jpg
75 KB, 615x843
>>28294320
I found the ISIS supporter.
>>
>>28294303
Your services are not required at this time, Tadeusz/Radoslaw/Wojtek
>>
>>28294303

Skurwieslaw please, America is actually covertly supporting ISIS so they can topple the Syrian government and pressure the Russians.
>>
>>28294320
Fuck off Turk
>>
اشٰ أيد
>>
you can join the YPG, they've got a website and you can go over there and they'll give you training and Kurdish lessons
>>
Winged hussars or gtfo
>>
>>28294303
Well, if I had money I'd be over there right now building some stuff and would definitely like to have a Polish mad scientist buddy to help me build Baneblades for the YPG. Shit happened though and I got set back a ways.

There are guys over there building stuff though and if you contact the Lions of Rojava on Facebook and explain your skills they can put you in contact with the relevant people.
>>
>>28294303
>Work for CD Projekt Red
>Make witcher/cyberpunk 2077 but with an Islamic twist
>Convert potential terrorist into fat vidya nerds
>Dry up the pool of potential recruits
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.