[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rip Stag arms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: stagg.gif (113 KB, 425x359) Image search: [Google]
stagg.gif
113 KB, 425x359
today stag arms was kill by the atf. The last of CT gun maker is gone.
>>
http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-stag-arms-guilty-plea-federal-court-1223-20151222-story.html
>>
>>28288780
Looks like they just broke the law. They're getting punished. Nothing sinister. Nothing to see here. Moving on.
>>
>>28288831
>MOVE ALONG HERE CITIZEN, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
>>
stag arms made literally shit anyway

oh no, one more shitty leech brand that won't be polluting the market with M4 clones? Heaven forbid
>>
>>28288864
>first they cam for stags and I didnt care because i s&w sport
...... much later
>then they came for me there was no one else left
>>
>>28288844
>muh conspiracies
>>
>>28288911
>>28288864
>>28288831
Fuck off r/Guns
>>
>>28288921
I found Mark Malkowski!
>>
>>28288921
>hurr durr
Broke federal laws, gets punished. Literally nothing surprising here except that someone at stag was dumb enough to let his happen.
>>
>>28288780
>Malkowski is scheduled to plead guilty Wednesday in federal court in New Haven to a misdemeanor charge of failure to maintain firearms records. For his guilty plea, Malkowski, 37, will pay a $100,000 fine and will not be permitted to own, operate or manage a firearms company.

This is one guy getting punished for running his business like a teenager with a credit card.

The company will be sold and will continue to operate. It will be fine.

When the fuck did gun owners get so goddamned skittish?
>>
he is one of our own and we need to fight for him.

would anyone be willing to join me in setting up a gofundme to assist?
>>
>>28288947

Gun owners are remarkably easy to freak out, considering they have the security of weapons.
>>
>>28288947

They've always been skittish, the reason a lot of people are drawn to guns is because they are prone to fear
>>
>>28288947
I'm a lefty and I was saving up for one of their lefty ARs. If they actually end as a company, who else makes good lefty ARs?
>>
>>28288892
you don't have to worry. s&w is coming for you already if you ever changed a thing on your gun.

see brownells, apex, etc
>>
>>28289046
>lefty

I kept reading that as politically leftist and ...oh, wait...left-HANDED.

Oh. Yeah.

I sympathize. I'm left-handed and shoot off my left eye as well. It's hard out there.

Rock River Arms makes left-handed ARs. I can't speak to their quality, though.
>>
>>28288864
With 2500 rounds down the pipe, I've never had a single problem with mine, so fuck off with that bullshit.
>>
>>28289077
Rock River is good to go, very well regarded for their NM rifles. They source their receiver blanks from CMT just like Stag so not only do their lefty ARs look the same, they likely are for all intents and purposes.

My favorite standard forged lower on my ARs is an RRA for the extra finish work CMT puts on their forgings (ie. removal of forging flash).
>>
>>28289077
>lefty
>I kept reading that as politically leftist

please go back to pol and stay go.
>>
File: England.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
England.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>28288996 (you)
>>28289013 (you)
>>
>>28288844

>Pick up that can
>>
>>28289377
neither of those two but...

it does seem to be the case desu senpai
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.