[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CCW permit badges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 26
File: badge_ccw.jpg (83 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
badge_ccw.jpg
83 KB, 480x640
Does anyone here have one? I was thinking it might be a good idea in situations where shit is going down, and a civilian or another CCW may not be able to tell who is actually on their side.
>>
Only a massive autist would use one of these
>>
>>28287513
Your going to get stopped and arrested for posing as an officer

Please just don't we already have enough of people doing this and having to remind them why it is not a good idea is getting tiring

This is my last warning to you not to do it if you want to stay out of jail and avoid court
>>
File: autism-meter1.jpg (6 KB, 294x172) Image search: [Google]
autism-meter1.jpg
6 KB, 294x172
>>28287513
You... you're serious, aren't you?
>>
>>28287537
this tbqh family
>>
>>28287513

I carry to much shit, don't need to add more. It also draws extra attention to yourself, I'm sure a cop will try to arrest you for "trying to personate an officer" plus the biggest reason why not to carry....it's gay and stupid.
>>
>>28287537
This pretty much sums it up also
>concealed carry
>concealed
>visible badge that says you concealed carry
>>
>>28287534
why? it doesn't say police officer, it clearly says CCW. getting arrested for this would be inviting a gigantic lawsuit
>>
>>28287513

Dont forget to keep some kind of lightweight, foldable cape about your person. That way when the tragedy you desperately hope happens actually does you can really look like a hero.
>>
>>28287573
>visible badge that says you concealed carry
the idea is that I would only show it after drawing my weapon, to clearly identify me. i think that's tactically sound
>>
>>28287537
> I was thinking it might be a good idea in situations where shit is going down

thats literally what a CCW is for you fuckhead
>>
>>28287513
How bad is your hero complex?

Also, having a badge for CCW? That's gayest thing I've seen all day and I just got done jerking off to twinks.
>>
I'd recommend a reflective belt instead, less likely to get accused to impersonating a cop
>>
File: image:43739.png (429 KB, 472x646) Image search: [Google]
image:43739.png
429 KB, 472x646
>>28287589
The design is based on the actual police badge which in court and in law can get you in jail and in court because your going to be mistaken as an officer and pretending not to know this and saying to the police and the judge that you were not trying to pose as an officer is not going to be a good excuse.

If you want to conceal carry then use a regular CCW license not this gimmick that is designed in a way that will get you in alot of trouble even getting your CCW license revoked.
>>
The most autistic thing that I have ever seen in person was someone clearing wearing one of these CCW badges on their belt, next to a set of handcuffs (wtf?) at an ice cream shop.

Are these people just grown men playing cop?
>>
>implying that this was not designed by a anti gun liberal just for the sole purpose of getting people arrested for impersonating an officer

>implying that it is not a good thing because it separates the retards from none retards
>>
Amazon has a couple of them. Do they look cheap in person?

http://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Shield-Concealed-Weapons-Permit/dp/B004XTDT5M
>>
>>28287513
Get one that says Female Body Inspector
>>
>>28287684
That clearly says police on it

The badge in op's pic is not a police badge but a ccw badge

You can't get arrested for practicing your god given american rights!
>>
>>28287513
3/10, too damn obvious, son.
>>
>>28287513
Do it. Show the cops. Stream it where we can see it. That will surely shut everyone up.
>>
>>28287609
Why would you be running around with your gun drawn.
>>
>>28287589

Though it might say that. Every one is gonna see the badge, not read said badge, than report to the cops that another cop shot the bad guy. Cops will then harass you.

Plus you should be doing other stuff instead of getting your badge out.

Making sure the threat is no longer a threat.
Scanning for other threats.
Calling the cops to inform them of every thing.
specially calling the police yourself. With every thing is going down, I'm sure more than one call would be that there is multiple gunmen. The cops will be showing up expecting that.
>>
>>28287513
Someone in NC literally got arrested last week with one of these. Charged with impersonating LE and terror to the public.

It's a fucking retarded idea.
>>
>>28287766
>Every one is gonna see the badge, not read said badge, than report to the cops that another cop shot the bad guy. Cops will then harass you.

Shouldn't they be thanking me for taking care of the situation? That makes zero sense.

>I'm sure more than one call would be that there is multiple gunmen. The cops will be showing up expecting that.

The idea is to identify myself as a good guy to civilians to prevent that. How exactly would you recommend that I do that otherwise? What's to keep another CCW from shooting me for thinking I'm another bad guy?

Honestly the more I think about it, the more I think the badges should be tucked away, but mandatorily carried at all times.
>>
>>28287799

Read this:

http://edcforums.com/threads/concealed-weapons-permit-badge.70949/
>>
File: 1443996830621.jpg (32 KB, 224x203) Image search: [Google]
1443996830621.jpg
32 KB, 224x203
>>28287799
>identify myself as a good guy to civilians to prevent that

YOU are a civilian, fuckhead
>>
This thread is always fun
>>
>>28287799

No, cause ppl are retarded. They're not gonna thank you.

If I had to shoot some one. Right after I knew it was safe. I'd be screaming for ppl to call the cops, all at the same time unloading my gun and putting it down. I'd back away from it as I pull out my phone and call the cops. Pray some one doesn't shoot me.

Even with a badge, the chance of another CCer shooting you is possible.

Picture this...you got your badge out and have it on your chest....now what if the CCer is behind you or at an angle where the badge is not in sight? All he sees is a guy with a gun. There is a chance he can shoot you too.

No matter the situation, there is always a chance of some one shooting you by mistake.
>>
>>28287799

>Ask /k/ for opinion
>Unanimously told it's a shit idea
>yeah but...

Does it seem like you might be a little emotionally invested in this debate, beyond the mere practicalities?
>>
Ive seen some pretty cringey topics on /k/, and this one ranks pretty high up there.
>>
>>28287861

You must be new here. This topic has been done so many times...we always get new retards who discover this badge.
>>
File: tactical-sash.jpg (240 KB, 1000x468) Image search: [Google]
tactical-sash.jpg
240 KB, 1000x468
>>28287847
>Picture this...you got your badge out and have it on your chest....now what if the CCer is behind you or at an angle where the badge is not in sight? All he sees is a guy with a gun. There is a chance he can shoot you too.

That's why they sell these
>>
>>28287895

So ppl mistake me for a cross walk guard, or a jogger?
>>
>>28287886
Not new, but haven't noticed these before. But I'm not on here all the time, so probably easy for me to miss it.
>>
File: 1449059128047.png (1 MB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
1449059128047.png
1 MB, 1280x904
"One of the things that my father taught me besides physics - whether it's correct or not - was a disrespect for respectable... for certain kinds of things. For example, when I was a little boy, and a rotogravure - that's printed pictures in newspapers - first came out in the New York Times, he used to sit me again on his knee and he'd open a picture, and there was a picture of the Pope and everybody bowing in front of him.
And he'd say, "Now look at these humans. Here is one human standing here, and all these others are bowing. Now what is the difference? This one is the Pope" - he hated the Pope anyway - and he'd say, "the difference is epaulettes" - of course not in the case of the Pope, but if he was a general - it was always the uniform, the position, "but this man has the same human problems, he eats dinner like anybody else, he goes to the bathroom, he has the same kind of problems as everybody, he's a human being.
Why are they all bowing to him? Only because of his name and his position, because of his uniform, not because of something special he did, or his honour, or something like that." He, by the way, was in the uniform business, so he knew what the difference was between the man with the uniform off and the uniform on: it's the same man for him." -Richard Feynman

You fucking boot licking plebs need to come to the conclusion the police only exist because the LibKucks refuse to get their hands dirty and bloody and carry a firearm.

Police are literally LibKuck enforcement agents who make sure that people bow down to the LibKuks authority.

They use the police as pizza delivery men, to come and deliver them a gun whenever there is trouble.

I hate police not because of what they are, but because of what they stand for.

Police are the essence of liberalism in it's purest form.

Like a husband carrying a woman's handbag for her at the mall, police are proverbial husbands carrying the liberals handguns for them.
>>
>>28287922

/out/ had one a while back. Turned into ppl shit posting on why other ppl need guns, how their country doesn't need them, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 162x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 162x195
>>28287741
Look at this police badge and look at op's retarded badge tel me they don't look nearly identical
>>
>>28287816
So are the cops, dipshit.
>>
File: 1449032001040.jpg (91 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1449032001040.jpg
91 KB, 1024x576
Plebs only see authority when they see a badge.

Look at this video of this guy with a limo and a couple of fake guards get right past a 60 million dollar APEC security detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3zKuLgH_l8

Even the badges have been trained to see a limo as an even higher level of authority and submit to it. Trained plebeian slaves and subjects.

Never forget that a $1.00 rifle bullet can kill a billionaire.

We all shit. We all die.

Authority comes from the end of a gun barrel.
>>
>>28287923
Edgy/10

I don't think you've seen how "youths" of a certain complexion act in areas where police enforcement is low. There are savages in our society, and the police are an agency that works 24/7 as a realistic deterrence. You and your 7 shot CC gun don't scare them like law enforcement does. The savages want nothing more than a wild west scenario, because they can just gang up on their victims armed or not.
>>
>>28287589

The entire premise of these badges is that it is meant to be percieved as a police badge, because it couldnt possibly work if it didn't.

If you made it, say a green triangle, nobody is going to see it and think "hey, that's one of those ccw badges".

The whole thing relies on piggybacking on the image of a police badge.
>>
>>28287513
>have a CCW so you can conceal the fact that you have a gun on you
>proceed to wear a badge that identifies that you have a gun on you

might as well just open carry at this point.
>>
>>28287970

Absolutely fucking butt blasted him beyond devastation.

He literally had to stop licking boots to choke back the salt of all the tears from the booty blasting you just dished out.
>>
Why does /k/ take bait so easily?

It's it because you guys are stupid or just that bored?
>>
>>28287513
These should not be a thing.
>>
>>28287788
Story? I need to laff at fellow north carolinians
>>
>>28288029

Kind of like cops wearing jungle and desert camo and combat gear to try and look and act like Delta operators on an assassination mission instead of public servants there to help the public?
>>
File: 1295.jpg (24 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1295.jpg
24 KB, 500x359
>>28288040
I've thought about this a lot honestly. Disregarding clips autism, I think what it really boils down to is the fact that often people are quite serious with their stupid ideas on this board, or there are others that might see them and take them seriously. We don't quite realize this, but we feel a duty to correct these as fiercely as possible because in most cases these ideas end up in death. This isn't like on /o/ where someone asks if putting an ebay turbo on their car is a good idea or whatever, or /b/'s shit with waterproof iphones or microwave charging. In those, things just get broken but they get broken because someone is literally too stupid to do 30 seconds of research on the subject. Something like this badge is a little more grey, you can find plenty of people that carry one and think it's a great idea, even though it's not and at best gets you in trouble or at worst gets you shot in the back. Frying your iphone in a bowl of water won't kill you.
>>
File: PoliceUniformCostume.jpg (50 KB, 222x432) Image search: [Google]
PoliceUniformCostume.jpg
50 KB, 222x432
> Look at this asshole carrying a badge, he isn't a real cop. He deserved to be arrested and stripped of his rights!

This is what you fags sound like in this thread. You're just as bad as the "stolen valor" assholes.
>>
File: 10816.jpg (46 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
10816.jpg
46 KB, 426x600
Cops should be the ones persons allowed to display symbols of authority, to be honest.
>>
>>28288146
Impersonating a soldier isn't illegal unless done for gain because then it's just fraud.
>>
File: m8UGXpD.png (648 KB, 778x448) Image search: [Google]
m8UGXpD.png
648 KB, 778x448
Everyone I ever served with in the military hated cops. We all considered them a fucking joke.

The majority of cops were rejects that couldn't get into the military and had to settle to be a town clown or a state boy.

Cops are literally military rejects. Fucking pathetic. I consider the fucking Coast Guard to be a higher service that police agencies.
>>
>>28287513

no

nonononononononono
>>
File: image.jpg (880 KB, 2446x1575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
880 KB, 2446x1575
>>28287513
I have the same model of badge
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 245x204
>>28288040

Hugboxes get enjoyment from rallying against interlopers
>>
>>28288267
Pretty 3-piece designs, some 1 percenter's gonna make you his bitch.
>>
>tfw cc is basically useless in active shooter scenarios since you basically become the active shooter trying to stop him
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 680x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 680x402
>>28288285
"No"
>>
>>28288297
no body really seems to be addressing the question raised here: how should a CCW prevent themselves from getting identified as a perp?
>>
>>28288315
By not playing the hero.
>>
>>28288315
They effectively cannot.
>>
>>28288322
Then why carry???
>>
>>28288234
wtf? A lot of cops are vets.
>>
>>28288339
To defend YOURSELF. Not everyone around you. If you have a shot then take it, but your first duty is to get yourself out safely.
>>
>>28288352
Ahhhh yeah that makes sense.
>>
>>28288315
By not running around with your gun drawn trying to stop the shooter. Its not your place to defend other peoples lives, they have the same rights and responsibilitys as you do its not your fault they dont use them. Also if you happen to come across the shooter asses, draw, shoot, reasses, holster.
>>
>>28288315

By campaining for your state to issue some form of official identification, whether by badge or something else, and create awareness of such.

Until then doing it on an individual basis might endanger other CCWs by increasing the perception that by not carrying a badge theyre a perp.
>>
>>28288384
wouldn't the perps just go out and buy fake ccw badges?
>>
>>28288040
Do I have to choose?
>>
>>28288234
idk when you got out but the war has been going on for over a decade, a lot of vets get out and join police forces from all over the country. I know a couple marine vets at my precint alone and I have been invited to apply for the police force here and also i've been invited to apply for ICA to deport mexican gangbangers and shit
>>
>>28288307
Baby skeletons?
>>
way too similar to a police badge

just use some sort of gay velcro patch or something
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 444x467
>>28288527
>>
>>28288315
While a true concern that antiguns love to bring up, I have not once heard of such a thing ever happening, and numerous mass shootings have been stopped by CCers
>>
>>28287895
>>28287665
>>28287513
This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.
britbong signing in
>>
>>28287609
you dumb shit, the point of carrying a concealed weapon is to protect yourself. i don't understand the concept of carrying along a badge with the hope of waiving it after you burn some monkey trying to end your life. if in some scenario you do fuck somebody up and the police come and tell you to drop your weapon, are you going to waive your badge and say, "ITS OK I HAVE CONCEALED CARRY BADGE, IM ONE OF YOU,"? no, you're going to drop your gun, whether you're a ccw holder is going to be verified anyway.

it's unbelievably cheesy and it makes you look like a full pledged autist not to mention the almost zero practical use of carrying something that serves no purpose.
>>
File: 1435428091196.jpg (12 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
1435428091196.jpg
12 KB, 317x284
>has 'concealed' carry license
>advertises it by wearing a badge
>>
>>28288517
>I have been invited to apply for the police force here and also i've been invited to apply for ICA to deport mexican gangbangers and shit
that sounds awesome. I wish I could do that, but my joint problems keep me out of the military and police forces. I can't seem to get a waiver since they don't do walk-only alternative PT.
>>
File: 2P4FjPJ.jpg (277 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
2P4FjPJ.jpg
277 KB, 699x1211
>>28288706

Welcome to /k/
>>
>>28287840
Every two weeks, like clockwork.
>>
If you suspend your sense of style and taste for a second, it makes sense slightly.

In a mass shooting, bystanders and law enforcement want to be able to know who's the shooters, and who's trying to protect people. This way, bystanders can run toward the dude with the badge/sash and away from someone without it.

>However

Revoke your suspension of disbelief and remember that we're dealing with people.

Anything that a CCW holder can buy, someone who's driven to committing a mass-shooting is going to be able to get it too.

Think about it, 2 guys want to shoot up a business. One goes in and starts firing, and the other runs in with the sash/badge.

People run toward the sash'd/badged dude and get slaughtered.

Now the police know that there's a dude with a badge/sash that's shooting people inside the building, and they shoot a real CCW'er running in to help because he has the badge/sash

It's a good idea if you don't think about it and don't care about seeming like a retard.
>>
>>28288036
He's right though.
>>
Serious question: would it be better for me to learn a serious practical martial art (such as Krav) to protect myself and others?
>>
>>28289352
No?

Krav/jujitsu/wing-chun is damn near completely useless in a mass shooting situation.

If you want to use it as an excuse to get off the couch and exercise, then more power to you.
>>
You guys are fucking punks, I rock this badge day after day to scare any nignog doing monkey shit. Yesterday I flashed it at some kid smoking weed at the park and told him that back up was on the way. He bolted the fuck out. The funny thing is I don't even CC since I have a mental health record, I just use this to scare punks.
>>
>>28289409
I agree that you have a mental health record
>>
>>28289420
It's stupid too because I didn't do nothing wrong my stupid es neighbor claimed I was harassing his daughter with text and stuff when I was 19 and she was 14
>>
>>28288267
>planned parenthood
>>
>>28288315
Not that many people CC in any given public place, and moreover there's a big difference between running around with a gun shooting everybody and taking a shot at an assailant from cover. It's always a possibility but it doesn't really play out in real life that often.

Nor do mass shootings, for that matter, but good luck trying to convince people of that.
>>
In Tennessee we assume everyone is CC. Why try to stand out like an idiot?
>>
>>28288062
http://www.wlos.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Homeland-Security-Investigates-Waynesville-Man-for-Impersonating-Officer-244218.shtml#.VnoIskY8KnN

"It appeared to be a real badge in that it was the correct size and shape. But, I believe it notated on it that it was for concealed carry."

Literally a real live example for these threads on why you shouldn't fucking have one of these.
>>
>>28287970
>So are the cops, dipshit.
This is military elitist bullshit and people need to stop repeating it because it make you sound retarded.

Sure from the perspective of a soldier, a police officer is a civilian, however from the perspective of a common citizen a police officer is NOT a civilian.

>b-but we're all EQUAL
No, we're not.
You and I are not the equivalent of a police officer and no matter how butthurt it makes you it's the truth. Police officers are representatives the state. That's why during an insurrection police officers are viewed as fair targets but common citizens typically are not.
>>
>>28287991
HAHAHAHHAHA oh that's fucking gold
>>
>>28287684
I live in bako as well!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>28287513
>>
>>28288352
P-p-p-pussssyyyy
>>
Just ordered two, for me and my wife thanks OP great idea
>>
>>28287684

Police give out stickers of badges to school kids when they tell them not to do what they want with their body, and to support the economic investment teachers made by getting into debt with college by paying them money... and the badge stickers are full size duplicates...

I guess my daughter is a deputy and when they gave her that sticker in front of everyone it was an official ceremony.
>>
>>28289795

The babby murderers have armed guards!!!
>>
>>28287513

You're not a cop, and your toy is stupid.
>>
>>28288234
Coast guard are pretty bad ass, I don't think you are fully aware of what they do.
>>
>>28287609
>tactically sound
>pulling out your autism identification badge
>tactic
It's past your bedtime.
>>
>>28287847
>putting your gun on the ground
I'd pick it up and walk away if I saw you do that, anon.
Alternatively, run up with my ccw drawn, kick your gun away, claiming safety reasons, have less reputable person pick it up and run.
>not my fault you let your weapon get stolen
>>
>>28287609
If this ain't bait, you are an ignorant ass.
>>
>>28287859
>He already bought one, wore it, was called an idiot, came here to look for solace.

Here's the thing. Someone fool enough to consider this, he just can't understand common sense. His mind isn't right.
>>
>>28287788
He was CLAIMING TO BE A DEPUTY, was heavily armed, and wearing a bulletproof vest.
>>
>>28287923
I like you anon. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.
>>
If a mass shooting happens what you need to do as a concealed carrier.

Shoot the Shitskin muzzies with the AK's.

Shoot the Nignogs holding their High Points sideways.

Shoot the white trash with shaved heads and neck tatoos.

And shoot the fat pigs in camo with EOTechs on backwards.

And then do a 360 barrel roll and walk away.
>>
>>28287513
they're a terrible idea that only has the potential to get you arrested for impersonating a cop
>>
>>28291969

I'm tired of this maymay that only Muslims do mass shootings. I cannot remember the last time there was a mass shooting that had anything to do with islam.
>>
>>28287589
you dont have to say "im a police officer" to be impersonating a police officer.

if you IMPLY it and a person thinks it and obeys your orders because you led them to believe through your actions (or lack thereof) that you're a cop then you are open to potential charges
>>
>>28292012
Are you fucking retarded? San Bernardino. Read a internet.
>>
>>28287609
i think if you want to be a cop you shiuld go to the academy like everyone the fuck else. They issue concealed carry cards for a reason, you fucking wannabe.

leave the toy badge at home
>>
>>28292040

That was global warming and workplace violence caused by a cartoon goy.
>>
>>28292044

I think if pigs want to be military and wear camo and carry M-4's around they need to join the military like everyone else.. They issue dog tags for a reason, you fucking wannabe.

Leave the toy camouflage at home.
>>
>>28287991
those guys are liberal scum, but yeah, real life thats how easy and stupid it is
>>
>>28291887
He had a Concealed Carry badge and got charged with impersonating an officer. He literally did what all the tactifags on here do only he had a fake badge on when he did it.

>"sir, are you law enforcement"
>"uh, sure. Can I buy a car?"
>polizei arrive
>"Sir, you're under arrest for impersonating LE!"
>"What? No, this is my concealed carry badge."
>"that man says you impersonated an officer. You're under arrest."

If anti-guns ever see you with a CCW badge you're fucked. They'll walk up to you and chat, casually asking if you're law enforcement, all the while knowing your not. No matter what you say they can call the police, and say a man is impersonating an officer. When the officer arrived he'll detain you, get a statement from the anti-gun liar, ask others about you, and get any footage of you. All it takes is one or two witnesses confirming you and anti-gun faggot spoke to each other or video showing you talking and you're charged with impersonating an officer. One anti-gun faggot lying on the stand, combined with your CCW badge as evidence, and your a felon and all your guns get confiscated.

It's a BAD fucking idea.
>>
>>28288146
>>28288146
yes, thats actually EXACTLY what we're all thinking because we have a gard enough time maing sure ACTUAL police arent trampling our rights we dont really want to have to worry about some schmuck pretending to be a cop fucking with us
>>
>>28289409
BAIT
>>
>>28292105
what the fuck did my post have to say anything about the military?

are you retarded or just retardedly quoting the wrong person?
>>
>>28292251

there are levels of authority we are prepared to accept.
>>
>>28288285
Nigger what?

I used to party with 1%ers and no drink with a national club fairly often.

Nobody in a vest and colors fucking cares if you have a three piece design on a badge that isn't related to them.

Some will try to fuck with you if they think you're a cop, and you'd DAMN WELL better not wear a three piece patch on a vest without talking to whoever runs your area, but they can't be bothered with silly shit like security badges.

They have an organization to run and sluts to bang.
>>
>>28292326

I wish Hitler were still around to gas the white degenerates first and foremost.

The fucks with neck tatoos need to go.
>>
>>28292352
Those particular degenerates are basically a non-issue unless you actively choose to enter their world.

No, not "riding a bike" but "being an mc" and also (generally, not always) running a criminal enterprise in their area.

Just don't hang out with stupid clubs.
Protip to all /k/unts:
Bike week can be fun. So can all the other shit those people get up to.

You see iron order vests, stay away. Don't be rude, but don't stick around. They're at high risk for being beaten or shot at any given moment.
>>
>>28288036
state police or police state
>>
>>28292040

wew i did it ur baited!
>>
>>28292447

So the niggers of the white world?

Yeah, I think these degenerate biker trash need to be gassed first and foremost. Hitler would kill them fucking all.

Flood their clubs with chlorine gas while they are all high and dump their corpses in the woods for the crows to eat.
>>
>>28288454
if i recall correctly, at least some of the paris attack shooters were wearing police uniforms
>>
>>28287665
>PVT WHERE IS YOUR PT BELT?
>PVT WHY DOES YOUR PT BELT SAY CCW ON IT?
>>
>>28289409
Made me jej
>>
>>28292522
Most biker are literally just dudes who ride bikes, wear matching vests, and run clubhouses to party/play poker/watch the game in.

1%ers are a different breed.

And they're not comparable to niggers. If I drive past a hells angels clubhouse, there's a close to 0% chance i'm getting jumped. Unlike the ghetto.

They're actually useful for cleaning up ghetto trash in any given area. Nobody causes problems when a large man in a vest is standing looking angry in the corner of every bar in town.
>>
>>28292489
>literally using "just pretending to be retarded"
but why?
>>
>>28292522
If you ever end up in prison for defending yourself from a pack of feral dindus you will quickly change your attitude about outlaw bikers, skinheads, and other "white trash".

It's easy to talk shit about these White "degenerates" when you aren't facing the possibility of daily beatings and rape by a black or Mexican prison gang.
>>
>>28292609

It was fun, and I was a bit bored.
>>
>>28292312
retarded it is
>>
>>28292573
>>28292648
Bandidos are pretty based as long as you're not wearing any colors. The same goes for AB or AC if you aren't Black or don't owe them anything. Truly top-tier criminal organizations.

Unlike these /pol/ shitters and stormfags that look down on people of that element, 1%ers and Boneheads actually stand up for their beliefs and their race IRL. They believe so strongly about their ideologies that they literally wear it on their sleeves. When you see them, you can see what they are and what they believe in, and if you want to challenge them for it, they aren't usually afraid to oblige you. Most of these keyboard warriors would buckle and run if they had to face down with Tyreese the 3x convicted armed robber, who hates whitey and everything that he stands for.
>>
>>28291299

You sound like a faggot.
>>
>all these idiotic suggestions when all you have to do is holster your weapon, leave the immediate area and call police
>they probably don't even have safeties to properly holster your weapon under stress
>>
>>28287589
As a lawyer who sues cops for violating people's constitutional rights I can plainly tell you that there will be no gigantic lawsuit in your future if you use one of these badges to try and impersonate a plainclothes cop.

Impersonating a police officer requires the specific intent to impersonate a police officer in most states. If you don't present that badge and say your a cop, or try to pass yourself off as a cop using it there would be no reason to arrest you.

On the other hand if you have the badge and license in it, and an officer demands your license , then arrests you for impersonating an officer I can almost guarantee you its covered by qualified immunity.
>>
>>28292483
literally both

because you don't become a police state with state police.
>>
File: 20151223_024443.jpg (584 KB, 977x1087) Image search: [Google]
20151223_024443.jpg
584 KB, 977x1087
Pretty much all badges use that design so yeah unless your job requires a badge, I wouldn't go around flashing one
>>
>>28291136
Entry is fucking competetive alone.
>>
>>28287513

Go ahead. I'm not responsible for containing your stupidity.
>>
>>28287513

It's obviosly designed in a manner likely to confuse the public. You shouldn't have to get within 10 feet of someone waving a gun around to realise it's some toy badge off eBay and not an actual police badge.

Secondly, carrying one of these absolutely stinks of the sort of wannabe cops that the worst CCW people want to be.
>>
>>28287513
It's a "Concealed" carry permit, not a "Tell everyone" you're carrying permit.
>>
>>28289983
Police are civilians, It has nothing to do with this discussion, and OP is clearly trolling, but police are definitely civilians.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-07-18-46-1.png (200 KB, 1396x1432) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-07-18-46-1.png
200 KB, 1396x1432
>>28294441
Not that I give a damn Scarlett.
>>
>>28294455
Last I checked, police were not a part of any combat force.
>>
>>28294489
Cute.
>>
>>28294503
unless you're military police, you're civilian. Shooting dindus isn't a combat role.
>>
>>28294510
You and Officer Coonkicker are both considered non-civilians because you both serve in combatant roles. You are also both glorified welfarequeens with a superiority complex.
>>
>>28294525
At what point did anyone claim they were in the military?
>>
>>28294525
I never said I was in the military, or in a combat role, I'm just pointing out that serving tickets and shooting thugs isn't a combat role, anymore than being a mall cop is.
>>
>>28294532
Because only pog fuckers get pissed when they get lumped in with LEOs.
>>
>>28294539
apparently not. Cops aren't military. They don't serve in a combat role.
>>
>>28294537
So you're just an armchair warrior rejected by both the military and police force who has a case of sour grapes?
>>
>>28294544
None of those things, I'm just pointing out reality, to a cop with sour grapes.
>>
>>28294547
I'm not a cop ya dingus. ;^ )
>>
>>28292012
when a muslim does it, its 3x worse because theyre attacking us for who we are
>>
>>28292447
> le edgy old man bike club

Can baby boomers stop having a mid-life crisis every 5 minutes?
>>
>>28294350
but let's not kid ourselves, having a CCW does afford you a level of authority that someone who ISN'T carrying does not have. We should have a way to make ourselves known if we needed to.
>>
>>28295020
You have the right to retreat unless your life is in imminent danger.
>>
>>28287513
I don't think those would work. A mass shooter could just get one and nullify how it could help police discern between good and bad guy with a gun. If you have to use your cc to stop and active shooter you're probably going to have to just assume the risk of being shot by the police in that kind of high pressure situation.
>>
>>28292938
A faggot who's got a brand new heater, thanks.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.