[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJl wcWOLyAo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: kekeroni.jpg (5 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
kekeroni.jpg
5 KB, 225x224
HIGH SPEED
LOW DRAG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJlwcWOLyAo
>>
>>28287157

And this shit is why I'm a fudd.
>>
>>28287157

4:18

>hearing the metal targets get pinged as they're "shooting bad guys"
>>
>>28287157
Seriously, what the fuck did I just watch?

Somebody steals a company's secrets, some private security team goes to detain him while killing him in the process, and the person buying the stolen information is stuffed into a vehicle, later shown in a dark room with a bag over his head.
>>
File: kopperkustom.jpg (151 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
kopperkustom.jpg
151 KB, 1024x576
>>28287321
Watch out fucker. Don't point out holes in the video.U gonna be kapped my kopper kustom.
>>
>>28287337
Macdaddy stole the jewish overlords plans for the death star and they want it back.
>>
>>28287157

And I thought my respect for that guy from Rangetime with Cory and Erika couldn't sink any lower.
>>
>>28287342

Is that instructor zero? So all these youtubers have formed a super secret operators club where they endorse each others products and shit? What percentage of these guys have actually been in combat?
>>
>>28287440
it's just a marketing thing. marketers like free marketing. what do you do? throw free products at popular youtubers/instragrammers/etc! people see popular guy using/wearing/consuming your stuff, they go and buy it too! why? because they're stupid.
>>
>>28287157
>Troy

into the trash it goes
>>
>>28287157
are these the same guys who did that video about skavenging a warehouse

I
>>
>>28287157
This is some Chris Costa tier fantasy shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZFYEWggbOE
>>
>>28287805
>>28287805
at least james yager actually got shot at came back
>>
File: 1435522116756.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1435522116756.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1440
Fuck, this shit is cringe, we should have /k/ related cringe threads.
>>
>A bunch of dudes with "operator" beards and super tacticool AR-15's with a net worth of $4000-$5000 wearing combat gear over casual clothing
>"High tech" hubs that look like they were pulled straight out of Call of Battlefighter pausing to display every little piece of plastic while the camera schizophrenically cuts to close up of every mag pull and holstering/unholstering
Video should be called "modern firearms industry in 5 minutes"
>>
Jeaus fucking Christ you cunts are dense.

It's a marketing video by the guys who sell the shit being marketed.

Quit being a bunch of whiny little bitches about everything you entitled, Gen Y, hugbox faggots.
>>
>>28290568
Hi MAC
>>
>>28290588
Woooow, totally didnt expect THAT accusation.

Fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.