[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realize procuring a concealed handgun permit is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 500x282
>yfw you realize procuring a concealed handgun permit is the government's indirect way of creating a gun owners registry.

This is why I refuse to get one.
>>
>>28284926
I think my brother was saying some shit to this effect last night at dinner. Are you my brother?
>>
>>28284926
>ccw is issued (or not) by a state. not the feds
>states are allowed to have (and some actually do have) registries
Your idea doesn't check out in the world of things that make any sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 635x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 635x481
>>28284942
LISTEN HERE BROTHER, YOU AINT MY BROTHER!

JUST FOR SAYING THAT, IM GONNA HAVE GO LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON YA!!!
>>
>>28284962
HAVE TO*
Fucking autocorrect a shit
>>
>>28284926
>ebul gubbermint

Maybe if you actually voted and got involved in politics you would have a pro gun government
>>
>>28284926

Yeah, I figured that with the finger prints and all. But I just got tired of carrying without a permit, constantly making sure I'm not printing and having my heart rate shoot up when walking past a cop.
>>
>>28284986

You seriously believe that the USA can be fixed through voting?
>>
>>28284994

And that's why it can't be fixed through voting. Because you've decided it can't and don't vote.

You and nigh a million or more others.
>>
>>28284994
Not solely, but it's an important part of being a good citizen and responsible gun owner

The chimps were enough to swing the election for Obama
>>
>>28284986
Even if you're involved in politics constantly, or have a political science degree you start to realize there is nothing at this point that people can do to stop corruption.

Nothing short of a revolution, at least.
>>
>>28284926
Look at the number of addresses on 4473s that's where they would start, but that's not how it will go. A simple ban, people hide their guns, they don't shoot. The guns have no meaning to the grandkids 2 generations later, guns - > landfill.
>>
>>28285011
Revolution could easily lead to a worse situation.
>>
>>28285011
>corruption

Actual corruption is pretty much at an all time low right now, except in a few shitholes like Detroit which have always been that way.

If you're referring to campaign contributions, well, just take a look at the poll numbers for Republicans right now. Filthy spic Jeb is at 3% despite spending by far the most of any candidate, while Donald Trump is leading despite spending the least

That's the power of the average citizen friend
>>
File: Wpx0Jg6.jpg (3 MB, 4390x2700) Image search: [Google]
Wpx0Jg6.jpg
3 MB, 4390x2700
>>28284926

>mfw my license was issued by the florida department of agriculture

why the fuck isn't it issued by fish and wildlife?
>>
i know i'm gonna get crucified, but i'd be fine with a national registry if it meant i could get a concealed carry permit in all 50 states.
>>
>>28285112

Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little convenience deserve neither you fucking pig.
>>
>>28284954
Implying the government isn't corrupt and the states don't report to feds
>>
>>28285000

I still vote, and occasionally participate in town hall meetings, but more and more it feels like a waste of time. The country is locked in this R v. D battle and they think one side is different from the other. 40/50 states can be predicted red or blue years before the presidential election, and that's never going to change short of mass population shifts or a change to the electoral college. I suppose voting for senators and congress is still important, but doesn't feel very important when my one rep is canceled out by 30 or whatever from huge liberal states. I will always vote in State and local elections, but the federal level elections are just there to present the illusion of freedom.
>>
>>28284962
>>28284976
>2015
>return of Soviet Hogan
>>
>>28285011
>Revolutions
>Producing better governance

Top kek
>>
>>28284954
>hand mill 229 80% frame
>hand mill 1911 80% frame
>hand mill ar15 80% frame
>have old sks from before the registry given to me
Fuck California.
>>
File: 683.jpg (180 KB, 680x1064) Image search: [Google]
683.jpg
180 KB, 680x1064
>>28284926

>implying the quick little background checks you did at your local gun shoppe isn't in the database as we speak.

Anyways, because there are already so many gun owners in America, if there was a confiscation, the police would still go door-to-door regardless of having a "list"

It doesn't matter. Just get the goddamn CC permit, ya dingus.
>>
File: 20151222_111430.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20151222_111430.jpg
165 KB, 1280x720
We have unregulated domestic spying on our own people in every major western nation.

Of course there is a list of every background check and CC permit issued and even attempted.

Look at the no fly list, essentially that is a keep-an-eye-on-list.

Ill be getting mine soon enough.
>>
>>28285151
>mass population shifts

This is what the democrats endgame is.

Just look at how hard they are pushing refugee resettlement and illegals.
>>
>>28284926
Arizona
>>
>>28285196

Yeah, I've noticed that. They keep sticking all these refugees in northern, conservative, white areas that couldn't be farther from what they're accustomed too. But they can't vote, can they?
>>
>>28285163
God bless you sir
>>
>>28285233
Refugees cannot vote. refugees need to be permanent residences for 5 years before becoming a citizen.
>>
>>28285233
Not yet, but that is the plan for the demoshits

That is why we need to elect officials who will take steps to deport or otherwise remove them
>>
My state is a shall issue and cannot compile a database or registry of guns or gun owners.

GA #1 the rest of y'all suck.
>>
>>28285225
I still have my Arizona Driver license but I live in a Chicago Suburb and I still CC

fuck em
>>
>>28284926

So you dont carry a firearm? Because, what, you are retarded?

Or you DO carry one, illegally, because, you are retarded.

If you carry illegally, you are going to get porked by the long arm of the law. Have fun with your criminal record, retard.

If you DONT carry because you are scared of the EVIL GOVERNMENT monitoring CCW permits, you have got to be kidding me. So what, the government knows you have some sort of handgun. Do they know if you have rifles? Ammunition? Did you fill out any background checks when you bought those? You think the evil government doesn't have those background checks on file? Shit, if we are being SUPERFUCKINGPARANOID and think that the government could SOMEHOW shit out enough federal agents to got EVERY gun owners home simultaneously, because just about every govenor and every sheriff would tell the federal government to shove it if a general confiscation order was put down, if the federal government could procure that many men, how do you know they don't have sleeper agents in gun shows? On armslist? Monitoring your internet communications to /k/?

The thing that would prevent a tyrant from ever rising, from ever trying to "COME AND TAKE THEM" is the knowledge of HOW MANY guns are owned. If the federal government actually tried to confiscate the firearms of Americans by force, that WOULD be a spark of revolution. You literally curling up in a ball like a scared little paranoid bitch and not fighting for your rights is the apathy that will rot support for our rights and allow strong men with I'll intent to take those right from you.
>>
>>28285080
Another Florida fag here. I wonder the same thing
>>
>>28285274
>>28285196

This is what I'm talking about. I bet you get your ballot and just mark Republican everything.
>>
>>28285080
On mobile so no google image search.

What is the sauce on this image, if there is any? Is this a legit advert or just a joke?
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (64 KB, 433x498) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
64 KB, 433x498
ITT
>>
>>28285301
As all things, it's only illegal if you are caught. Being caught is most frequently a circumstance of being stupid. Provided OP is not stupid and is careful about where they carry, the likelihood of being caught is very low, perhaps reasonable so enough to justify not being put on a list.
>>
File: 1439057715110.jpg (51 KB, 807x537) Image search: [Google]
1439057715110.jpg
51 KB, 807x537
>>28285384
Yesterday I carried illegally for the first time. I've taken the CO required gun safety class (8 hours, hundreds of rounds fired, covered law, weapon jams, three-point draw, firing and moving, etc) but I haven't got around to scheduling an appointment, going downtown, filing the paperwork, getting printed, and then paying $150+.

I did a 1 o'clock/suicide carry at condition 3 while wearing a jacket. We were going all over the shitty side of town delivering food baskets to local families and it's the only day of the year that I really feel like carrying.

Carrying without a permit is a misdemeanor and the only reason I would be caught is if I had to use it. Fair trade in my mind.
>>
>>28285549
>8 hours, hundreds of rounds fired, covered law, weapon jams, three-point draw, firing and moving, etc
aw man that sounds way more fun than the MI version of

>lawyer telling you exactly what to say when you shoot a black person in your own home in the night
>lawyer repeating that like 3 times
>can't shoot if running away, can't shoot if in the yard they have to actually be in the house, can't shoot until I yell I bunch of bullshit
>can't CC in schools (I work on campus), on private property without owners permission (basically any business = private property)
>basically I can CC on a municipal sidewalk and in my own home, anywhere else is technically illegal unless there are posted signs saying one can CC on the property
>shoot only as many shells as it takes to get your 6 hits on an 8.5x11 inch piece of paper at 6 feet
>have to yell legal bullshit while firing
yeah I have to remember to say "stop, I have a gun, the police have been called, I will shoot"
I can say it in any order, just have to say all 4 distinct phrases before I pull the trigger

>mfw first thing i did when I got home was lock in a cover story with the wife to make sure she knows I said those things officer I totally did I swear
>no instruction on how to operate any firearm
>no advice or instruction on selecting a carry holster
>no instruction on draw methods, carry methods (IWB vs shoulder VS OWB vs etc)

was kinda shitty
>>
>>28285369
>remington's prototype heat shield coating for ARs
>>
>>28285080
>peir buddies
>tropical johns
>meadow friends

o i am laffin
>>
I was talking to a guy at an FFL and he told me that he hasn't gotten any NFA items because he believes the government is making a registry of citizens that way
>>
>>28285196

>guy complaining about red vs blue politics
>you prove his point by blaming it on democrats

lawl
>>
>>28284926
>yfw you realise that permits are maintained by wholly separate state beaureucracies that interoperate about as well as two drunk retarded midgets and that you can conceivably get permits from different states than your state of residence.

it's an ineffective registry at best.
>>
>>28284954
The state sends your fingerprints to the FBI to be added to a national database.

>Applicants for Utah’s concealed weapons permits must take a firearms safety course and send in fingerprints for a background check. The fingerprints are sent to the FBI, which catalogs them in a national database used to prevent criminals from having access to guns.

http://www.abqjournal.com/630688/news-more/utah-revoking-concealed-gun-permits-due-to-fingerprint-issue.html

>>28285310
Cuz "consumer services".
>>
>>28284926
Not really since no gun serial numbers are taken, nor models or makes, at least not in NV
>>
>>28284926
That's why you buy at least two shtf guns, one to legally train with and one for the happening.
It's like you aren't even an eurobean
>>
>>28286810
Well, he's not wrong, but he might be a a little "special."
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.