[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this legal to use against an intruder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 046500216138-R-600x600.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
046500216138-R-600x600.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
Is this legal to use against an intruder?
>>
>>28282792
self defense
you grabbed the first thing you could find
you're afraid of roaches
you mistook your intruder with a roach
you played enough fallout to despise roachs
>>
>>28282792
No.
>>
>>28282792
Only if turks.
>>
>>28282792
Most likely, yes. Depends on your nation's laws and regulations however.

Here it would be perfectly legal, as long as you weren't carrying it on your person to use against someone in the case of self-defense.
>>
You don't need high capacity cans or the continuous spray function.
>>
>>28282792
>kills on contact
Why are the grabbers scared of guns again? At least you have a chance to survive a gunshot wound!
>>
>It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

I wish the wasp spray meme would die. Most consumer insectisides are low toxicity in mammals anyway. I doubt you could kill a rabbit with a can of raid, much less an intruder.

Why not a can of pepper spray or bear mace if you must use something labeled for the wrong purpose?
>>
>>28282792

yes this kill dirty t*rk roach very well

t*rk share dna with crab and cockroach and worm so raid = dead t*rk
>>
>>28282792
lol you think the roach shit is bad try the wasp and hornet
got a drop on my wrist once and my throat started to close up withing minutes
>>
>>28282792
self defense is a valid affirmative defense in criminal law.

is it illegal to use as a weapon? sure. if you use it for otherwise legal self defense though, that gets waived because of the concept of affirmative defense.

something similar happens with knives here in Ohio -- illegal to even carry them as weapons, but if you happen to stab a motherfucker who you could have legally shot, affirmative defense magics away all of the illegality.

now then, using it as a pain compliance tool like mace...that might be illegal in all cases...but pain compliance isn't something you're likely to be legally authorized to engage in anyway.
>>
>>28282792
i think you would be in a lot more legal trouble for effectively using nerve gas on humans rather than pepper spray, of course it would probably take an entire can of wasp spray to actually kill someone with it.
>>
>>28283004
this senpai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.