[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm thinking about opening what it would take to open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: gun_shop.jpg (79 KB, 824x300) Image search: [Google]
gun_shop.jpg
79 KB, 824x300
So I'm thinking about opening what it would take to open my own gun shop, and i was considering something.

Combining Gun, Tabletop game, and Comic shop into one shop. Would that work? Would anyone else that isn't me want to shop at a Gun, Game, and Comic shop?
>>
>>28280746
No. Just. No.
>>
>>28280746
Not enough of an audience crossover desu senpai

Especially considering how FLGS tend to be decidedly unprofitable
>>
>>28280773
>>28280778
Ok then bad idea.
I guess no one else wants to buy Warhammer 40k shit and fingerfuck guns in the same place.
>>
Fucking weaboo shitlord trash is what youare
>>
>>28280746
I would love that, but that's a niche fucking market. Unless you found the PERFECT location that happened to have a large number of gun loving nerds near by, you won't last long.
>>
HARD MODE OP, your shop must be located in California.

To support the resistance
>>
>>28280746
>legally-adults-only products and desperately-need-child-purchases products in same store
That is the most retarded suggestion that has ever been made for a game store.
Game stores are already barely skirting the line of staying in business even without kids and moms being driven out because of guns and angry fudds talking about muslims.
>>
>>28280798
No. They don't, the real life is quite a bit different from 4chan.
>>
>Not guns, women's clothing, and dragon dildos.
>>
>>28280746

Hell no. Definitely not a viable idea. Greasy fucking nerdy skeezeballs getting Cheetos dust fingerprints all over your guns will scare away customers with actual money, who will actually buy guns.

And this is coming from a table top game playing gunstore owner. Holy fuck I literally tell all my nerdy fucking friends to stay away from my store because 90% of the customers would just walk away if they had to be in the same room as those awkward man children.
>>
>>28280746
It's a good idea, but a great idea would be Guns, Frozen Yogurt, and Pet Supplies.
>>
>>28281053
>>28281066
Top Kek
>>
Just open a store called ATF and sell Alcohol, Tob- well you get it.
>>
>>28280746
I'm 1000% sure no one will approve that loan, nor invest in that.
Make that 10,000% sure
Like, that's straight up such a stupid idea, it's actually making irrationally angry.
>>
>>28280798
That'll be a great idea if the Trump becomes President and decides to deport at autists to an island.
>>
>>28281021
Yeah OP. Do it. Think of it as one of your D&D games, but you got a really shitty initial roll
>>
Think of all the autism in one place.
>>
That's just about as stupid as a friend of mine who thought it would be cool to have a gun shop that was also a bar and had sports betting.
>>
>>28280746

Yeah, I guess I would.
>>
>>28281289
guns and alcohol is obviously a bad mix, but i dont see what would be so bad about guns and Punisher. It just makes sense.
>>
>>28281283
Dude. Think about what a good idea this really is
If you had one of these in every city
You could track all these aspie kids and prevent a lot of these mass shootings.
>>
retarded idea, if you're looking just to have an edge over other gun stores just go with being a gun store+smoke shop much more crossover.

games stores rely heavily on MTG to make money, and most people who play MTG are underaged, I'm not sure what the laws are about having kids around guns but I know my mom wouldn't have taken me to a gun store to spend money
>>
>>28281301
A good ol' fashioned autism honeypot
>>
>>28281021

Around here in Nor Cal where I live the nerds seem to be that type of "I don't need a gun, I can defend myself other ways". Which bothers me because it shows clearly they've never been in a fight because they're the most unfit looking people ever and would never be able to hold their own in a slap contest.
>>
>>28281311
That being said, nothing wrong with having a few tables setup and telling people they can just chill/ play tabletop just do't advertise it.
>>
>>28281325
They probably have like a cheap repro katana or morning star in their bedroom
>>
>>28281336
Just saying, if you want to open a LGS with nerd appeal, it's going to go nowhere
If you want nerd appeal and have a little zing to it, make it a bar or something.
Better idea would probably be a barcade. if you have a decent sized population, those are quite successful. We have 3 or so here and they're all pretty popular.
>>
>>28280746
Yes! would you host friday night magic?
>>
>>28280746
What about guns, military history books, and having some tables and space to host some grognardy community events.

The D-Day Museum hosted an annual wargaming convention and would occupy a large chunk of the ground floor.

So you have a gun store, but once a month you have some guys come in and play Axis and Allies, Flames, and similar. Or you get a guest speaker to talk about military or shooting stuff, like having a guy who collects WW1 medals talk about the different medals, how they were awarded, and that sort of thing.
>>
>>28281358
Those bomb in Chicagoland, sadly. I miss the one in Downers.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.