[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sisters got attacked, want to learn to use guns.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: ghetto.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ghetto.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
My sisters got attacked by a black guy in broad daylight a mere few hundred feet away from a police station while I was away. Luckily they are okay except for a small nick across one's face, but they have gone from being anti-gun to completely, 100% pro-gun and want to learn how to get one/how to shoot one.

What is the best way to teach them about guns and responsible gun ownership? Should we go to an instructor and a firing range?
>>
>>28280115
just tell them, hey next time you get attacked instead of a couple of nicks and some damaged pride, you can straight up smoke a mother-fucker. they will take it from there.
>>
>got attacked by a piece of the night sky in broad daylight

nobody believes this
>>
File: 1443251692104.jpg (46 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1443251692104.jpg
46 KB, 680x680
>>28280115
Take them to the Gun range, ask the RO if he has any info on gun safety courses. Or just teach them yourself, by taking them to the range and shooting a bunch, go through trigger discipline, Never point your barrel at anything you don't want to destroy, etc.
>>
>>28280160

They were sitting in their car and the nigga tried punching through the window and it cracked the class. Then he slammed it with his shoulder and body weight and broke the glass, but my sister had luckily held a pillow against the window (road trip) to divert most of the glass away from her. Once she started screaming and people began to shout he ran away. We're still not sure whether he was just batshit insane or if he wanted to rob them. Seeing as they were near Oakland, it could be either.
>>
>>28280192

cracked the glass*.
>>
>>28280208
Give her an Obrez with no training just like the Bolsheviks of old.
>>
>>28280192

She must be fat as shit seeing as how you didn't bring up rape.
>>
>>28280115
Funny how one brush with a nigger sends them from "nobody NEEDS a gun" to "gimme the biggest, baddest murder machine ya got."
>>
>>28280115
>spend hours debating anti gun people
>show them stats and stories of people defending themselves
>still anti gun
And all you need is one angry nigger to yell at them in broad daylight and BAM 100% progun. Its even better if they notice that no one is going to help them.
>>
>>28280890
thats because its a work of fiction
>>
>>28280986
Of all the stories on /k/ for you to autisticlly say is fake, its the most believable one. Fuck off, his question is still valid.
>>
>>28280986
Totally never happened. This could never have possibly happened in the history of ever.

Except it has.
https://youtu.be/SEAP96x9J5c

Fuck off. This stuff happens.
>>
File: 1439067935510.jpg (43 KB, 447x427) Image search: [Google]
1439067935510.jpg
43 KB, 447x427
>>28280115
>Should we go to an instructor and a firing range?
Nah. Just buy gun, insert in purse, and good to go.
Geez.
>>
>>28280192
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Car Jacking Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Drive Away From The Scene Like Nigga Step On The Gas Haha
>>
>Liberals are just one mugging away from becoming conservatives.

I guess its true then.
>>
>>28280115
>but they have gone from being anti-gun to completely, 100% pro-gun

That does seem to be the pattern with lefties who step outside into real diversity, isn't it?
>>
File: SW163810.large.jpg (89 KB, 1000x815) Image search: [Google]
SW163810.large.jpg
89 KB, 1000x815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoPThr-tRkE
>>
oakland california? if so, theres little chance they will get a permit to carry a pistol legally OP
>>
File: 1437961843210.jpg (10 KB, 412x314) Image search: [Google]
1437961843210.jpg
10 KB, 412x314
>>28281693
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.