[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys know about foreign french legion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1249800787819_f.jpg (133 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1249800787819_f.jpg
133 KB, 500x375
What do you guys know about foreign french legion?
>>
You need to know French to get in
>>
>>28278216
They're janitors and laborers.
>>
>>28278216
There are some ex-Legionnaires on this board. They post sometimes.
>>
>>28278223
But you don't
>>
>>28278240
You do and you don't. It's not an absolute necessity, but if they're choosing between you and a guy who already speaks French, they'll take the French-speaker.
>>
Based as fuck and if I could do it again I would totally join.
>>
>>28278255
>>28278240
They also have more than enough volunteers, so pad your resume if you want a chance
>>
What is the probability of dying before reaching the 5 years contract?
>>
>>28278288
0% because all you're doing is light construction work or cleaning something.
>>
>>28278288
If you don't get killed during instruction, you'll probably be fine for the rest of your contract.

That's where the majority of deaths in the Legion occur.
>>
>>28278216
I was a Legionnaire from 03-08. What do you want to know?
>>
>>28279130
Matricule number? Regiment served in and tours completed?
>>
How bad can your teeth be and still get in? If I had wisdom teeth removed as well as two other teeth broken in a fight and crowned can I still make the percentage cut for the dental check? Do filled cavities count against you or just missing teeth?
>>
>>28279130
What did it feel like to be less valuable than a FAMAS?
>>
>>28279138
Would you like my bank account number?

I was with the 2e REG and was deployed to Afghanistan, Lebanon, and Kosovo.
>>
>>28279196
Considering that my FAMAS was made before I was born, I was a little conflicted about that, but I never had to fire it in anger, so it worked out well.
>>
>>28279155
British people make it in all the time, so I can't imagine your teeth have to be perfect.
>>
>>28278216
Had a friend join. He was going to a university and then quit to join the FFL. He quit the FFL and came back after a year.
>>
>>28279268
deserter scum.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.