[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a reason why they carry the guns side ways? It star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Is there a reason why they carry the guns side ways? It starts from 34 mintues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36xm1LpBkB0
>>
Probably because they're wearing gas masks so aiming from the cheek weld will be really shit so aiming from the side of the gun will be easier
>>
Kojima's a hack
>>
Kojimbob probably thought it looked cooler
>>
Looks like they had masks on and body armor was getting in the way of normal cheek weld.
>>
Put on a mask OP
Now grab your rifle OP.

Use your normal stance.
Notice something?
>>
>>28276399

yo

this or Destiny Taken King for PS4? or if not recommend me something. i didn't finish Ground Zeroes because i didn't like the fake guns...
>>
>>28276485
Bloodborne. Its the only 9/10 game of the current generation.

Destiny is a half finished game because EA wants to charge you for the rest.
Ground Zeroes is half finished because Kojima got fired halfway through for fucking someone's wife. And they lost firearms licenses and wanted Tokyo Marui money so enjoy your fake guns.
>>
>>28276514

MGS 4 was the last MGS i played. i liked the demo for Destiny, feels like less funny less cel shaded more epic Borderlands.

i'll give Bloodborne a shot. finished the Uncharted collection that came with my PS4 and i'm wondering what's next.
>>
>>28276514
>gz unfinished
>kojima fired for anything other than being a perfectionist
>firearms licenses even existing

So much disinfo
>>28276531

You can learn to like the guns as they are mostly pretty plausible with the break in technology that happens between our universe and mags during the 60's. But if you didn't like GZ you won't like mgsV. Destiny isn't very good either so if you were one of those fags that liked dark souls I would get bloodborne since it's the same game.
>>
>>28276420
This before the spread of lasers, holding the gun sideways was apparently SOP for wearing gas masks.
>>
File: 1370899958316.jpg (52 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1370899958316.jpg
52 KB, 384x384
>>28276514
>destiny
>EA
>>
>>28278675

i think i just didn't have time to get into ground zeroes. the game plays differently from MGS 1-4 and i hadn't had time to adjust, especially since i had rented it from redbox on a whim in the middle of a busy period of my life.
>>
>>28276514
jesus christ, not the airsoft meme again
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.