[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cory and Erika
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Whatever happened to these guys? They used to upload videos pretty regularly but have since dropped off the face of the earth.
>>
>>28275729
Theyes gave up because demolition ranch posts much better content.
>>
>>28275743
Does DR have a nice pair of legs?
>>
>>28275729
>>28275743

also stolen valor "i dropped out of BCT in the first week but i'm totally not lying when i represented myself as a veteran infantryman for years!"

or maybe she got fat and preggo and 3/4 of the appeal died.
>>
>>28275761

his wife and sister are pretty cute.
>>
>>28275729
John Willis of Original SOE and James Yaeger did a smear campaign against Cory claiming stolen valor.
>>
>>28275781
Oh wow and here I thought him and Buck Angel were butt buddies. Constantly jerking eachother off about muh 9mm and Glawk
>>
>>28275763
Maybe he came out of the closet and she divorced him and forced him to liquidate all of his guns for the child support.
>>
>>28275781
Even Matt Best had something to say about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBaISwLnrgo around the 5:00 mark.
>>
>>28275781
>did a smear campaign against Cory

Uh... no. They completely defended him.
>>
>>28275729
The stolen valor shit washed over pretty fast because no one credible gives fuck about James Yaeger. What actually happened is that neighbors got butthurt about their range and the county forced them to close it and their business. Cory went back to working a normal ass job and videos and their training business got put on hold. Cory is now saving up to get a new range to pick up where he left off.

Oh, and Erika is still fine as hell according to her instagram.
>>
>>28275851
tryhards gotta stick together.
>>
Probably she cucked that faggot.
>>
>>28275772
>His wife and sister is pretty hot

Why does incest get me off?
>>
File: 2j72g8.jpg (913 KB, 1692x1896) Image search: [Google]
2j72g8.jpg
913 KB, 1692x1896
>>28275729
I'm glad i won't have to see Cory's clown face anymore.
>>
>>28276657

So was it a medical discharge or did he desert? That's a form for a deserter, but it has a reference at the bottom to him having tatoos (which iirc weren't acceptable at that point). Then he claims it was for undisclosed medical issues.
>>
>>28277277
If I remember the story was he had a medical issue that caused him to fail the first pt test and instead of dealing with it he freaked out and left the base.
He collapsed to the ground during the two mile run."Running" set off his heart condition.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.