[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/, what are the flashiest striking-based martial arts? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Riker and his father.png (599 KB, 932x710) Image search: [Google]
Riker and his father.png
599 KB, 932x710
/k/, what are the flashiest striking-based martial arts? They can also be functional, but I need to know the absolute most impressive to look at.
>>
>>28270751
>/asp/
>>
>>28272727
Is this checkable?
>>
>>28272727
>triple 27s
Nice
>>28272733
Good double
>>
>>28272727
Welcome to /k/
NOW GIT THE FUCK OUT.
>>
>>28270751
This book has many techniques you might find beneficial OP
>>
>>28270751
>>28273778
/thread
>>
>>28270751
The whole goal of Wushu is to look pretty. I don't know if you're going to find a flashy, functional martial art. Unnecessary movement is usually a detriment.
>>
>>28274332
Not even the example image meets OP's question. They fight blind with sticks with proximity sensors and have to make quick strikes for points.
>>
TKD can be pretty flashy if you're one of those 6'5" string beans who are addicted to 360 roundhouse kicks and shit.
>>
Just dance the dance of your people while you say things like "I am well versed in capuchu hand swording" or "my my feet are deadly nuclear reactors." They won't beat you up at lunch anymore OP, and they will even put you into an elite class separated from the lowly students who cannot understand you anyways. Personal vip bus included.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.