[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know how to get these in Canada? I've tried ordering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Brass_knuckles_pic.jpg (10 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
Brass_knuckles_pic.jpg
10 KB, 400x315
Anyone know how to get these in Canada? I've tried ordering them online but they just get confiscated by the border. Anyone know how I could get them?
>>
>>28270264
They're illegal citizen.

You'll have to make your own. Or body carry back over the border.
>>
>>28270264
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Brass-Knuckles
>>
File: 14506743624802042020721.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
14506743624802042020721.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
>>28270308
Made a one a while ago but it doesn't fit well. When I went across the border I through a ton of military shops and none of them had them.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x357
>>28270264
Not hard to cast soft metal buddy, make some from plastic or wood, be creative dammit.
>>
It seems like sand cast lead wouldn't be that hard.
>>
idiot just tape up a roll of quarters
>>
>>28270264
Make sure, after you get it, that you have enough vaseline in your asshole to smuggle it up there on your way to prison
>>
File: 1436310118987.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1436310118987.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>28270264
Literally this OP, LITERALLY THIS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS949QQDtWQ
>>
>>28272243
"paperweights"
>>
I grew up in a crappy neighborhood and had a pair of those. Used them twice. First time they did WAY more damage to my target than intended and I should have fought him unarmed. Second time around I broke middle and ring fingers in my right hand.

Crap tier self defense weapon unless you get one that is EXACTLY designed for your hand and you are at least a decent boxer. I'd prefer a fighting knoife any day of the week.
>>
>>28273038
>speaks of unintended damage caused by brass knuckles
>prefers a fighting knife
>>
>>28273055
As a weapon, yes.
The unintended damage was because I didn't realise how much of a weapon brass knuckles really are. I figured they would just be a harder punch (I was 16 and silly at the time) but they actually broke six ribs and his jaw and fractured his skull. I wanted to rough him up not almost kill him.
I still prefer a knife because you have much more an idea what kind of damage you are doing and you don't need to go clubber lang on someone.
>>
They make a belt buckle version, buy it grind the loop and hook off..
>>
>>28270264

Have you tried not being Canadian?>>28270308
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.