[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I apologize if this isn't the place to ask, but I figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 20151216_223831.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20151216_223831.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
I apologize if this isn't the place to ask, but I figure /k/ would know this the best.

I'm on my first leave, and I have no idea what to do with myself. Feels like I can't do anything with the people I used to spend my time with, and everything just kind of pisses me off. Just been sitting at home for the past few days. Been gone for 8 months and everyone I knew is still doing the same shit. Working at shitty fast food places or absolutely nothing.
How do I deal with this? I'm trying to stick it out for the sake of my family, but I just wish I was back in the barracks already.
>>
File: hooahrake.jpg (601 KB, 2304x1536) Image search: [Google]
hooahrake.jpg
601 KB, 2304x1536
>>28267231
join the awmee
>>
>>28267257
I did fgt
>>
See family, hit and quit a few girls with your soldier status, sleep in and make waffles, then go back.
>>
File: hooah.jpg (22 KB, 346x230) Image search: [Google]
hooah.jpg
22 KB, 346x230
>>28267273
whats your MOS?
>>
Simple
Work out. - get gains
Or
Try to hang yourself.
I do both sometimes daily
>>
>>28267231
Kek. Welcome to adulthood. Enjoy the vacation because when it's all said and done, you'll be back to raking leaves for fst sgt all day long faggot.
>>
>>28267294
25Q, commo bitch
>>
>>28267231
Enjoy the boredom
>>
File: boricua.jpg (89 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
boricua.jpg
89 KB, 600x599
hmm, i've jacked off like 5 nights this week

ive been home since last thursday and been absolutely bored out of my fucking mind. i run 5 or 6 miles to keep from going mental tho.
all of my m8's are too busy working or are too tired from their day to do anything. i've only done one thing so far with a friend and that was going to the movies to see Creed. That flick was great.

oh, and church with ma. church is always good for you, do that.
>>
>>28267276
>>28267308
Thanks, will Probably go to the gym at some point. Going to stop at walmart to buy rope and a waffle iron as well.
>>28267318
I've come to terms with my spot in the food chain.
>>
>>28267427
Do it, just go hang yourself.

some other loser will take your placed in the undermined position of a lowly enlisted. cleaning floors and the desire to kill yourself everyday and get powerpoints to tell you to not kill yourself which implicitly brings the idea of wanting to kill yourself so the incompetents in SARC/SAPR can satisfy their half-hearted sense of good will thinking what they do is making a difference
>>
>>28267569
There's been many times where I've looked at the stairs on the barracks and wondered how many steps I would have to jump off of to just cripple instead of outright killing me.
>>
>>28267231

Try to find someone to treat you like a baby until you go back.
>>
>>28267231
>Been gone for 8 months and everyone I knew is still doing the same shit. Working at shitty fast food places or absolutely nothing.
>How do I deal with this?

By not acting like you are better than them just because your in obamas army. Fuckin fag.
>>
>>28267765
>implying working at fast food places isn't the lowest possible place for worthless shitstains who just graduated high school
>>
Jesus get over yourself you stupid boot faggot your nothing special you're still doing the same old shit your friends are u traded a minimum wage fast food job for minimum wage probably supply clerk or some other pog shit. YOU ARE NOTHING SPECIAL go have fun with your friends. You're not the cool mysterious brainwashed elite killer you think you are
>>
>>28267569
Edgy as fuck

Take your own advice faggot
>>
This happens, joining was a good thing but you really just need to turn it off and go have a beer with the guys or something
>>
>>28267787
>>28267765
>>28267569

Exact same writing style spamming the same "lol military kill urself" message
>>
>>28267231
just kill yourself and make it 23 vets a day instead of 22.
>>
>>28267683
The amswer is about 8. We had a guy do this.
>>
Op do the same thing we all do, go to the bar and get smashed. Go home sleep in and repeat. It's the same as being a vet only you get to go aback to the suck you hate so much. Don't worry you'll miss it more when you muster out.
>>
Drink.
>>
i get the same thing when i come home from college. a lot of people never left town so they got jobs as clerks and things like that, all they have to talk about is high school
>>
Eat, sleep in, play video games, drink, work out, hang out with not shitty friends.

Dunno what to really tell you OP, I'm on leave right now and having a great time. Today I woke up ran 8 miles went out and did some Christmas shopping with my mom, took a nap, and am now deciding if I want to watch a movie, play video games, or watch the Eagles game with my dad.
>>
>>28267320
88A here, go fuck some girls and don't spend your shitty salary like every other private out of AIT.

Welcome to the army, where if you're not infantry everything sucks and if you're in the infantry everything sucks more. The people im surrounded by are either complete pussies, incompetent, or a combination of the two. PC culture is being forced on us from above, and it wont be long before we break the infantry by forcing girls down their throats.
>>
>>28268118
11b can confirm it sucks
>>
File: 00132311.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
00132311.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>28267231
I know that feeling. Took a while to turn back into a civilian.
>>
>>28267427
Been there myself.
Say fuck it and go have a drink with your buddies. Fuck some girls. Enjoy being young.
War will come again. ENJOY being young.
If you need good company and a slice kf humble pie, go stop in at your local VFW. Your CAC will get you in and a free beer, but be warned, you gotta buy a round too.
Also, educate people on what your traning was like, dont make shit up. Your are a thing of awe to civilians, earn that by being honorable. And use that to fuck lots of bitches.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.