[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /k/, I'm seriously toying around with the idea of picking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 357.png (506 KB, 940x736) Image search: [Google]
357.png
506 KB, 940x736
sup /k/, I'm seriously toying around with the idea of picking this up. The one I'm looking at is a European American Armory .357, 2" barrel. Very similar to the one in the picture. The only problem is I've never heard of this brand. I don't know anyone that owns one, I've never shot or handled one, but I've seen favorable reviews online of it.

Has anyone here had any experience with EAA or this gun?
>>
>>28264754
Nah you should buy a 40smw
>>
>>28264754
You should buy a 40smw bro
>>
>>28265028
Sweet gun
>>
>>28264754
Dude you should totally buy a 40s&w you'd totally enjoy that gun. Cheaper bullets much conceal such wow.
>>
>>28264754
>>28265028
>>28265043
>>28265054
Can comfirm, 10/10 ergos. I just wish it had a bayo lug
>>
File: dry firing while high.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
dry firing while high.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28264754
Pic related was from another anon with an EAA revolver, note the dents from the firing pin in places that they shouldn't be, it had timing issues from the factory. If you want a revolver purchase something from Ruger or S&W, and if you can't afford a new one of those get a used one again from Ruger or S&W and check over it for issues. If you can't afford a used one of those then don't get a revolver.

Guide for checking over a revolver:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Fh3F6hufhDMWZiNjBkMWItZDhkNS00MTlhLWE4YzMtOTdmN2YwNmY4NzM2/view`
>>
>>28266414
Wow. I have that guide, the google link is dead though. That's definitely a concerning image though. See I know Ruger and S&W make them well, I was just curious about this particular brand. Maybe I can see about a test fire at their range before I buy it if I decide to give it another look.
>>
>>28264754
>.357
>2 inch barrel
>>
>>28266560
Somehow an ` ended up at the end of it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Fh3F6hufhDMWZiNjBkMWItZDhkNS00MTlhLWE4YzMtOTdmN2YwNmY4NzM2/view
>>
>>28266644
Oh my, this is much more comprehensive. Thanks!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.