[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ I fucked up. Being a complete idiot, I put a 9x19 federal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: 1444976223058.png (7 KB, 255x248) Image search: [Google]
1444976223058.png
7 KB, 255x248
/k/

I fucked up. Being a complete idiot, I put a 9x19 federal hydra shok in my makarov just to see if it would fit. I think the bullet was too long making it so that the slide wont come all the way back & the round wont come out of the chamber. Wtf do i do
>>
>>28258729
>makarov
Throw it in the trash
>>
>>28258729
Autist: The thread
>>
put a nail against the primer and hit it with a hammer
the force of the blow will rattle it out of the chamber
>>
>>28258729
luger an mak rounds are different diameter. take it to a gun smith and ask them to fix your fuck up.
>>
>Pull magazine
>Pull slide back as far as it will go
>Stick unjamming rod down barrel and push bullet out of chamber

caveat: I don't own a Mak, I'm just fairly sure this is standard unjamming procedure.

At least you didn't put an airshit slide on a real H&K USP and a real USP slide on an airshit USP like that one guy did, OP
>>
>>28258750
Makarov will last longer than you
>>
>>28258801
I tried this, the slide wont go back far enough for the round to eject
>>
Learn from this. And try not to be an idiot.

Take unsharpened pencil.
Insert into muzzle.
Pull back slide and jam pistol down on pencil.
>>
>>28258831
Slavaboo pls. I will live forever.
>>
>>28258877
mak will live forever + 1
>>
>>28258892
nuh uh!
>>
Honestly what's the worst that would happen if i fired it?
>>
>>28258729
I put a tokarev round in my 9mm. Same problem. I pulled the magazine out and had the round fall through the magazine well. Try that.
>>
>>28258925
worst case, gun blows up in your hand and you possibly die.
best case, nothing.
>>
>>28258729
Now you take it apart and use your cleaning rod or a wooden dowel and tap the round out
>>
Pencil in barrel? Wooden dowel?

You managed to get it in there. You can get it out.

Wonder what would happen if you fired it? KB?
>>
>>28258930
Magazine is out. I've been trying to push this boolit out like a madman
>>
>>28258925

Probably nothing severe. The brass might deform enough to jam the fuck out of it, or it might pop right out.

Don't do it though.
>>
>>28258945
Wanna know how I know you dont own a makarov?
>>
>>28258955
You were already told how to fix it retard. Put a pencil down the barrel and push it into a wall while you pull back the slide. Shut up.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 228x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 228x210
>>28258729
>9x19
>9x18
>Puts 9x19 in a 9x18 pistol
>mfw you dun goof'ed
Anon WHAT THE FUCK!? If it was a shorter round, different story but a round with a longer case length would cause a very obvious result: A jam. If any unjamming method doesn't work do this guy's advice>>28258800
>>
>>28258991
You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
Guys srsly this is actually my xmas present, im not even supposed to know about it. I just need to get this round out so its not obvious i was fucking with it when i open it on friday
>>
Pushing it down on a cleaning rod doesnt work, the slide wont come back all the way & the extractor isnt engaging the rim
>>
Wooden dowel down the barrel. Tap it out. If you can put the safety on without locking the slide that'd be good, since it's a firing pin safety
>>
>>28258837
Oh I see now. Tap the bullet with whatever you have, set the bullet back so that it can clear the ejection port
>>
>>28258729
This is one of those really stupid question that you'd be better off googling first than trying for yourself...
>>
>>28259084
ooor see if you can push it down through the magazine well, that might be larger than the ejection port
>>
JUST SHOOT IT.

Here's a guy firing 9x19 from his mak.

http://youtu.be/zGRtEFH7VFg
>>
>>28259028

Kill yourself with it.
>>
>>28258892
fuck you
that's cheating
I'm telling mom
>>
>>28259084
>>28259099
Neither of these do any good, there's almost no actual bullet showing. The slide simply wont go back far enough
>>
File: aq17C.jpg (255 KB, 645x484) Image search: [Google]
aq17C.jpg
255 KB, 645x484
>>28259133
>>
>>28258925
9x19 chamber pressure is nearly 1.5x 9x18, so... u gun dai
>>
>>28258801
>airshit slide on a real H&K USP and a real USP slide on an airshit USP
wait what? link?
>>
try pushing up on the round with a dowl through the mag well while push the bullet back with the dowl through the barrel... you got it in there...
>>
>>28259200
Wtf... its only 1mm bigger
>>
>>28259060
Stop trying to get it out of the ejection port, push it down on the muzzle on a pencil then try to force the cartridge down the mag well.
>>
>>28259133
>PA-63
>mak
>>
>>28259325
I've tried, it wont budge in any direction
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 752x1062) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 752x1062
>>28259277
>it's only 1mm bigger
That's not how gas pressures work anon...
>>
>>28258750
>not liking grorious makarov
it's a pleasure to shoot
>>
>get rubber mallet, wooden dowel, vise
>put gun in vise with slide in vise
>put wooden dowel down barrel
>with one hand, pull the frame back as far as it will go
>with the other, knock the dowel with the hammer
>>
Use the momentum of the slide. Slam the frame against the edge of a table or something without holding on to the slide. It's the same idea as mortaring an AR.
>>
>>28258729

Maybe if you take the slide off?
>>
>>28258729
Call up the manufacturer. I heard their customer service is great.
>>
>>28261587
OP calls Izhevesk
>Hello
>In heavily accented english "What is it blyat"
>"Well I put the wrong bullet in my makarov"
>"Cyka how can of you do this, what kind of idiot cannot load glorious makarov pistol"
>"well can you help me fix it"
>"be of puttings vodka in receiver and hitting aginst desk"
>it works somehow
>"now don't be of callings agin"
>>
>>28261587
Man, can you imagine.

Hi, I have a problem...
>YES WHAT, WHAT IS

I put a 9mm round in this Mak, and now it won't come out.
>ARE YOU OF JOKINGS? PISTOL FIRES ROUND OF NINE MILLIMETERS. DID YOU NOT CLEAN CHAMBER OF COSMOLINE? PERHAPS JOHNNY WEST IS FORGETTING RIGHT LUBRICATION AND USING GREASE OF FINELY SHAVED PIG INSTEAD?

Well, it's 9x19
>9 BY... CAN'T. I DON'T OF EVENS. FIRST MORON WITH RIFLE AND NOW THIS. LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY, PIGFRIEND. GET WOODEN ROD, DA? GET ROD AND JAM IT DOWN BARREL, PUSH FASCIST ROUND RIGHT OUT

I kinda already tried that...
>THIS IS... KALSHNIKOV'S MOUSTACHE. THIS IS PERFECT EXAMPLE, MAGIC OF CAPITALISM. RUINS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING TOUCHED. NOT MAKAROV ANYMORE, IS MAKAROV SHAPED PLEASURE DEVICE. YOU SEND PISTOL BACK, YANKEE, FOR PROPER BURIAL. GET PROPER REPLACEMENT

>Anon dutifully ships his pistol back
>A month later a cosmoline stained crate arrives at his front door. It contains a pair of half empty vodka bottles, a loaf of incredibly stale bread and a solid piece of baklite shaped like a Makarov. The attached note informs him it "IS MUCH MORE DIFFICULT OF JAM"
>>
>>28259148
Take pictures please.
>>
>>28259028
What a shit present
>>
>>28261793
Many keks comrade
>>
>>28258729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQy1s770Rgg
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.