[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buying shit off of Gunbroker >click buy-it-now to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1438886337461.gif (2 MB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1438886337461.gif
2 MB, 256x256
>buying shit off of Gunbroker
>click buy-it-now to buy a new scope
>check page, can't find PayPal checkout
>check page again
>money orders only
>mfw

IT'S TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING FIFTEEN YOU FUCKING DARK-AGE NIGGERS! WHY IN THE FUCKING FUCK DOES ANYONE WANT A GODDAMNED MONEY ORDER ANYMORE WHEN THEY CAN GET PAID IN A SINGLE FUCKING CLICK?! WHY ARE YOU MAKING THE PROCESS EVEN MORE UNBEARABLE BY EXTENDING THE FUCKING TURNAROUND TIME AND MAKING ME DRIVE ACROSS TOWN TO THE MOTHERFUCKING BANK?! FUCKING RETARDED FUCKING FUCKS NEED TO FUCK OFF.

Oh, and the dipshit seller is instantly getting an "F" for the feedback as soon as I get my fucking part. Fuck them and their waste of time bullshit.
>>
>>28258553
It's not their fault that you don't look at the listing very well before you jump.

It's 2015. Read.
>>
Some people prefer not to give Paypal business, since they are as antigun as you can get.

Additionally, some banks are very accepting of gun and gun accessory businesses. This is likely their way of avoiding such nonsense. A US Postal Money Order takes all of five minutes and a trip to the post office.

If you want it, get off your ass and get some sunlight, it will probably do you some good.
>>
File: 1375141851840.jpg (38 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
1375141851840.jpg
38 KB, 343x284
>>28258553
Look at at the payment options before buying asslord.
>>
>>28258553

that's nice
>>
>>28258553
>2015
>using the paypal anti-gun jew
you are the worst kind of person on gunbroker
>>
>Complaining, but buying anyway
>But I'll give them an F! That'll show 'em!

How's it feel to be a passive aggressive waste of oxygen, OP?
>>
>>28258553
paypal is anti-gun as fuck. Most places don't take it, because paypal will freeze their account if you sell something that doesn't fit with their ToS.
>>
>>28258613
Places have had their accounts frozen for following ToS becasue they sold accessories. Seems even their parent corporation is getting tired of their shit becasue 99% of the time Ebay gives a debit or CC option at checkout.
>>
>>28258672
ebay and paypal split, friend.
>>
>>28258553
Probably doesn't want to deal with Paypal's bullshit fees and rules. Just send the money order you big baby
>>
>>28258553
You're the worst kind of stupid.

Like you said, it's 2015. Most banks can send a money order, bank check, or transfer directly to the bank account of the person you need to send money to. These transfers can be made from most bank's customer account control panels or by calling your bank directly. Even if the seller is a backwater luddite, you have options. But seeing as you can't read you likely have no understanding of the transaction methods at your disposal.

Do us all a favor and choke on your own tongue
>>
File: 1449754370910.jpg (84 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1449754370910.jpg
84 KB, 550x550
>>28258553
I fucking hate Paypal. When I sold a rifle on gunbroker, I requested Money order. It wasn't a problem for me or for the buyer.

So go kill yourself op. You won't need that scope.
>>
Paper trail?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.