[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I missing something /k/? Is this somehow not pants-on-head
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: mp.png (105 KB, 376x321) Image search: [Google]
mp.png
105 KB, 376x321
Am I missing something /k/? Is this somehow not pants-on-head retarded?
>>
>>28257526
why
>>
>>28257535
Take your time. We'll wait
>>
>>28257526
What's pants on head retarted about it?
>ported for less muzzle flip (because lol9mm)
>threaded barrel for attaching muzzle devices
>tall sights for supressor
Seriously, what's wrong with you?
>>
Because it's super high speed low drag operator looking and they know people who own firearms are mostly retarded and will eat this shit up
>>
>>28257555
would the ported barrel not mitigate a lot of a suppressor's effect?
>>
>>28257570
It's a threaded barrel for a compensator not a suppressor. It's got suppressor height sights so you can use the sights even with an rmr on the weapon. It's a competition gun. Yall are dense
>>
>>28257570
Who said it had to use a supressor?

Screw on Compensators are a thing, you know.
Also: not really, the amount of gas coming out of the ports is negligible, compared to what's causing the boom.

Sure, it may be a hair louder, but not noticeably so
>>
>>28257555
The fucking porting makes it so their is no way in hell you can suppress that.
>>
>>28257581
Why would you need a screw on compensator and a ported barrel? For anything short of bmg
>>
>>28258510
>It's a competition gun
>>
Who is competing with this gun?

Who is using a suppressor for a single stack 9mm?

Who demanded S&W make a ported version of this gun?

Why why why
>>
>>28258587

Wait, I just realized that's not a Shield. I'm so used to that being the only M&P product that anyone ever talks about that I didn't even pay attention to the picture
>>
>>28258587
A number of people, especially those sponsored by S&W.

Since when was the M&P 9 a single stack?

And probably the people competing with it.
>>
>>28258602
Acceptable, but you do know they just released a PC shield that's ported right? And I'd love a suppressed shield as well.
>>
>>28258510
Why would you need a 4 door sedan when the smart car exists?

Why would you need a single family house when efficiency apartments are a thing?
>>
>>28258587
>who is competing with this gun?
Literally everybody not shooting a $3000 STI, including at one point two shooters from Team Glock.
>>
>>28257581
/thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.