[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are you allowing this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 346346473.jpg (423 KB, 1386x767) Image search: [Google]
346346473.jpg
423 KB, 1386x767
why are you allowing this
>>
What are you going to do, send pizza?
>>
>>28257295

when someone gets shot for having one its just going to make gunfags uppity when their rights get threatened again
>>
>>28257279
It'll stop when people start getting shot trying to film police with those.

>"DROP THE GUN!"
>b-but it's a phone m-muh first amendment!
>"PUT IT DOWN! PUT IT DOWN NOW!"
>a-am i being d-d-d-detain-
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG<
>>
>>28257333

so what's the difference between that and when a family of fat texans decide to all open carry to their local dennys an have someone film it, knowing what's going to happen, just to "prove a point" cause they recently studied a few lines of the law so they can recite it to the police officer while being arrested
>>
>>28257454
>open carrying =/= having a gun-shaped object in your hand around police officers

Dumbass
>>
>>28257495

they carry it in their back pocket like a mexican carry

if an office sees that, all they see is the butt of the gun, not the iphone part

it being reached for/pulled out to be shown will signal an act of lethal aggression

open carrying into private property restaurants (which open carry doesnt apply to and they can legally refuse your service for it) is the same thing

you're doing it, knowing its going to cause attention

except instead of citing legalease you'll say MUH RITES ITS NOT REAL DIDNDUNUFFIN
>>
>>28257516
You are illiterate as fuck, and trying to create an argument (with no clear point at that) for the sake of arguing because you are a child.
>>
>>28257536

>i dont see any issue from this product being sold and how it could have a negative effect for my hobby which is regularly being attacked by law makers because of irresponisibilty
>>
>>28257575
Thanks for proving my point. Here's your last (You) from me
>>
>>28257589

you already (You)'d with the quote, you didnt have to then do it again
>>
>>28257279
creative gun shape, show your PERSONALITY
you have to ask? and yes douchbag is a personality
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.