[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /k/, would you willingly serve under Major Burns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
So /k/, would you willingly serve under Major Burns?
>>
File: cao cao - truest neutral.webm (3 MB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
cao cao - truest neutral.webm
3 MB, 720x400
>wanting to serve under someone
>wanting to bow your head
>not wanting to become them

OP is either a woman or a cuck. Purge that estrogen from your body, OP.
>>
>>28253395
So are you purposely being contrarian or have you just never seen MASH and don't know who he is?
>>
Only until Potter turns up to take over.
>>
File: 1440732119401.jpg (146 KB, 375x550) Image search: [Google]
1440732119401.jpg
146 KB, 375x550
>>28253436
>you will never serve under a stern but fair cavalry vet from the great war
>>
>>28253395
>hurhur boot licker
>"op is cuck"
>edgy teen

>implying you could ever lead, or be a senior officer/general in the military.
>implying your not a wannabe alpha neckbeard.
>>
>korean war
literally why
>>
>>28253370
It was amazing the level of shit he got away with in comparison to Hawkeye.

I mean, he ND'ed BJ in the leg.
>>
File: mash-wallpapers-3.jpg (29 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mash-wallpapers-3.jpg
29 KB, 1024x768
>>28253589
Besides posing as a doctor?
>>
>>28253370
No, he's a bumbling idiot who frequently ND's, and who has clearly lost his issued sidearm, so he's trying to pass off a Star Model B as his 1911 hoping nobody will notice.

>>28253520
>putting effort into responding to shitposts
>>
>>28253609
>trying to pass off a Star Model B as his 1911 hoping nobody will notice
Wait what?
>>
>>28253609
>Star Model B as his 1911 hoping nobody will notice.
That shit made me so fucking mad. Not because he stole it, but because it got pinned on Radar and he gave exactly 0 fucks.
>>
>>28253623
Lots of movies and shows use the model B instead of a 1911. Cheaper and most viewers can't tell the difference
>>
>>28253623
They used a Star Model B because they were cheaper, more available, and worked better with blanks.

>>28253638
Wasn't that a revolver?
>>
>>28253891
>>28253770
Interdasting. Is this something you can actually catch in the show? If it was mentioned I don't remember it.
>>
>>28253914
In a nutshell

>senior officer comes into MASH with a wound
>has super fancy nickel plated Colt Mew Service or something like that with custom grips
>tells Potter "dis so spechul 2 me"
>Potter is like "no worries, compadre, it'll be safe with Radar."
>Radar locks that shit up
>but Ferrit Face is like "aww sheeet Imma have me a piece of dat shiny gat piece" like the nigger he is
>he and Hot Lips sneak in to where the personal belongings are secured
>steal the wheelgun
>go plink with it, probably cowboy the cylinder like retards
>Hot Lips gets horny
>meanwhile they notice the gun is missing
>Radar is in deep shit
>the Padre figures shit out, puts the gun back where it belongs, but doesn't rat out Burns
>Radar's name takes a hit
>Ferrit Face doesn't go STRAIGHT TO THE STOCKADE
>>
>>28253975
Oh yeah, I remember that episode. I meant more the Star B thing though.
>>
>>28253993
Oh, basically any time you see a "1911" in that show, it's a Model B. The Model B is basically a 1911 with BHP internals, chambered in 9mm, and with no grip safety.
>>
>>28254007
Yeah I'm aware that happens a lot, I just wasn't sure if it's actually mentioned that he has one or if you can properly see it on screen. When I watched it I wasn't familiar enough with either gun to catch it.
>>
>>28254016
It's never mentioned in dialogue, the bit about him trying to pass off a Model B as a GI 1911 was a joke. A keen eye can catch them on screen though
>>
Major Burns was not that bad. I had worse officers, when I was in the Army.

Ferret Face is just your common Good Idea Fairy.
>>
>>28253395
this guy knows what life is about

rest of the boot and the 12 years olds who vist this place know nothing of the world and have been brainwashed
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.