[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no clue on how people can't find .22 ammo. At least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1449609605329.jpg (41 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449609605329.jpg
41 KB, 640x1136
I have no clue on how people can't find .22 ammo. At least the area i live in people act like its a dry spell, but literally all i do is go to dick's and they always have it do people not know this or something like the fuck.
>pic unrelated i just like it
>>
File: why.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>28252356
Where I am at(Central Florida) Walmarts don't have it. Big box sporting goods stores don't have it. LGS have it but at 2-4times the normal retail price. I imagine somewhere there is some fat fuck militia wannabe with a shed that contains 100,000s of rounds that he paid for with his welfare check.
>>
>>28253117
West FL here, it's all the old right wing men buying it up as soon as they see it cuz O'Bama coming for it any day now. All these old fucks are going to die or get sent off to a nursing home with thousands of rounds of it stored away that their lib-tard children are just going to throw away when cleaning out their house.
>>
>>28252356
Miami here, LGS doesn't have it. Haven't checked elsewhere. I usually buy it when i travel out of state.
>>
>>28252356

There is a Schiel's in town selling CCI for $10 a box and they have a million boxes, Fleet Farm still sells ammo at normal un-inflated prices so they are always sold out, so go figure I guess.

Is the shit at your Dick's overpriced? Because I could go buy $79 bricks of Remington all day long if I wanted to but I ain't gonna.
>>
Used to not have it around here. Then Walmart implemented a limit of 3 per day thing.
>>
>>28252356
WA here, only one store in the surrounding 30 miles or so stocks it and it's of course the 20 cpr match grade shit

When I want to shoot my Remington Targetmaster I just get some cheapish CCI off whatever site has it in stock, a long shooting session for me is 50 rds
>>
>>28252356
Texanfag here. They have it in most stores in Houston, Austin, Waco, and Dallas. Don't know about other cities. But I usually go to Academy and they have piles of the stuff behind the counter. Even some bricks.
>>
The north part of Nevada doesn't have any because you've got old crazy retired fuckers camping out and taking it all as its being taken off the truck
>>
>>28253371
Houstonfag here, Academy is also my go-to store for ammo.
>>
>>28253371
>>28253949
Round Rock reporting, .22 LR supplies are A-OK. .22 Magnum is a different story.
>>
http://www.bangitammo.com/store/#!/Rimfire/c/5268780/inview=product40101220&offset=0&sort=normal

No limits on anything. You do have to send a copy of your Dl for age verification, but they process and ship quick.
>>
>>28252356
>I have no clue on how people can't find .22 ammo.

I haven't laid eyes on a box inna store since before Sandy Hook.
>>
>>28252356
It's a meme, in the original sense. A cultural "genetic" instruction that travels laterally rather than generationally. It's not that there is actually a .22lr shortage, it's just that that's what everyone says/thinks, because everyone else says/thinks it.
>>
There's no shortage as long as you're willing to pay twice what it was a few years ago.
>>
File: blah.gif (1013 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
blah.gif
1013 KB, 320x240
>>28253117
Central Florida again. I noticed that the Walmart app does even show .22 anymore. It shows 9mm .40, .45, .223 even if it's not in stock, but no .22 anymore. Maybe that's just me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.