[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police find 3D printed gun during drug bust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1632x1224
http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2015/12/10/drug-weapons-charges-mudgeeraba/
>>
100% false flag
>>
False story. Ever since the government passed gun control laws there are no longer any guns in Australia.
>>
Just watch, Australia will have a "3D Printing Security Act" in short order.

They banned guns by setting up the Port Arthur incident, and sure enough, they're going to ban 3D printing with this.
>>
>>28248255
This.
>>
>>28248236
Looks planted to me.
>>
>>28248265
yeah not even a tinfoiler but some random fucked with a fal being that accurate and effective seems off
>>
>>28248486
fucker* no idea why it auto corrected to ed
>>
>>28248255
>>28248266
In America, definitely this would be a false flag. No American criminal would bother with that POS when a real gun is only $60 on the street.

In upside-down kangaroo rodeo-land, I bet that your organized crime syndicates are printing these by the dozen. Aren't your anti-gunners still too busy sperging out over some shitty turkish lever action?
>>
>>28248559

It sounds likely, but we already know that Port Arthur was a setup. Why not pull a setup on something that could re-arm the Australian people?

Makes sense to me.
>>
Lame, they printed the shit original liberator. The community has way better stuff now
>>
>>28248486
I thought it was an 870 though? Point shooting with a shotgun isn't hard.
If it was a rifle though then yeah that's fake as fuck.
>>
>>28248559
No in Australia they make full retard SMGs instead of 3D printed garbage

Problem is anyone but the most Orwellian of people would throw a shitfit if you banned sheet metal and pipe fittings so they can't exactly do anything about it
>>
>>28248236
>the current year
>not closing the assault 3d printer loophole
I mean c'mon!
>>
>>28248236
Can anyone free text why port aurther was a set up along with links and testimony? I can't find shit as my google-fu is weak.
>>
>>28251413
L1A1 and AR-15
>>
>>28252226
What about making a UMP-like SMG and have the plastic print all around a barrelled trunnion?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.