[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
moving country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14
File: stalking.png (192 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
stalking.png
192 KB, 319x316
I'm from the uk, have an interest in firearms and other nice stuff.
thinking about moving away from this boring country.

where does /k/ recommend I go?
inb4 murica
I'm gay, living in any state with decent gun laws probably wouldn't be good for me.
>>
Nobody outside of the sticks really gives a shit about gay people.
>>
Honestly acceptance for gays is on the rise in the US.

Nobody that I know really cares if you're gay as long as you're not a faggot. There are places that it's commonplace to hate gays because of religious practice, but those places are easy to identify and avoid.
>>
It cant be that hard to get a gun in the UK as the memes make it look like.
Just make a hunting license or whatever you need for guns
>>
>>28246840
Only douchebags actually care if you're gay here anymore. Just stay away from trailer parks and you'll be fine.
>>
Go to Austria.
As a EU citizen its super easy to move there and you have the same gun rights then a native
>>
>I'm gay, living in any state with decent gun laws probably wouldn't be good for me.

Don't be stupid
>>
>>28246840
You are such a faggot if you think anyone would care
>>
File: usbradycampaignmap1.jpg (30 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
usbradycampaignmap1.jpg
30 KB, 500x309
Homo here. USA USA USA USA USA. Quite of a lot of the US has decent gun laws. It's just a few outlier states that have crap gun laws.

>have an interest in firearms
>living in any state with decent gun laws probably wouldn't be good for me
Straight up contradiction. If you want to have fun with guns you need to go somewhere with guns. If somebody tries to hurt you for being gay you fucking shoot him
>>
>>28246840
>falling for the le ebil homophobes meme
>>
>>28247035
by decent gun laws I meant decent for the gun owners, hahah.

and yeah that's a plan
>>
>>28246840
Florida here, a church by me has been flying a gay pride flag for years, you'll be just fine.
>>
>>28246913
it's not just guns though

you know
knives
chemicals
tools
>>
>>28247122
florida does sound nice
>>
>>28247148
It's a great state, just stay out of any big cities and you'll be fine. Honestly no one cares if you're gay tbqh.
>>
If you're stupid enough to think that moving to the us isn't an option because you're gay, then you really are just too stupid to be moving countries.

Stop making shitty threads on this shitty website, and put critical thought into your actions first before seeking advice, I'd also recommend learning a bit about the world so that you speak less from ignorance and more from wisdom.
>>
>>28247250
honestly this entire thread is just part of a latest wave of /lgbt/ agitprop. I've been seeing way more trap, pink pistol, and
>implying /k/ isn't gay
posts recently and god forbid you disagree because you'll get told to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>28247250
lol dude calm down

you're blowing that way out of proportion
>>
>>28247148
IRL no on in the united states gives a fuck about what hole you stick your dick in

Florida is a shitty state with great laws
>dindus, spics, and meth addicts
>everywhere but broward and dade county is breddy gud
>don't get arrested or you'll get your puckered asshole reamed
>great hunting
>great gun laws
>>
>>28246913
It was easier for me to meet the conditions of the dangerous wild animal act than for me to get a firearm.
I could legally own a pride of lions, a bear and several rhino with ease but a gun is too much.
>>
>>28246840
we have gay gun clubs like the Pink Pistols you could join: http://www.pinkpistols.org/
>>
Austria or Estonia first
Then apply for American citizenship, you'll have access to funs while you are waiting to get in the promised land of funs
>>
>>28246840
Stay out of our country, faggot. Since that's what you define yourself as.
>>
>>28247518
Boy are you in for a shock
>>
>>28247481
don't do this OP, pink pistols is full of fucking weirdos. Just don't move to some deep south hick town and join a normal gun club where people don't define themselves based on sexuality
>>
File: ^^.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
^^.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>28247377
>blowing
>>
WA state, Better gun laws than texas, more american than texas, open cary, shall issue, castle defense, mutual combat, and legal gay weed marriege
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 750x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 750x862
>>28246840
Come to New Hampshire we got tons of gays and guns, very diverse political climate no one really cares what other people are doing and not that far from Boston or New York.

Also not every one in the us hates gays its overwhelmingly supportive/no one cares
>>
File: 28sodaw.jpg (114 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
28sodaw.jpg
114 KB, 960x960
>>28247954
and you guys got that nasty loophole closed
>>
>>28246840
Move to New Hampshire or Vermont, god tier gun laws without a lot of the social conservatism of the south and midwest. You euros always underestimate the diversity of the US states, there's a place for literally every type of person.
>>
>>28246840
Contrary to popular belief their are not roving bands of gay lynching rednecks in the south. So long as you're white and don't dress like a tremendous faggot you'd be fine.
>>
File: 1449561265003.png (93 KB, 275x469) Image search: [Google]
1449561265003.png
93 KB, 275x469
>I'm gay, living in any state with decent gun laws probably wouldn't be good for me.
you know people don't actually do around lynching gays? and if someone tries to lynch you, you fucking shoot them.

unless you think only the south is pro-gun, which is wrong.

either way that's a very ignorant thing to say

>source: openly gay american gun owner
>>
>>28249410

Does anyone have the screencap of this image being posted on facebook, and all of the anti-gun liberals trash talking the guy on the left, talking shit about his appearance and making accusations about his sexuality?

I need it for my "Leftist Hypocrites" folder.
>>
>>28249410
>>28250101
I could be wrong, but I think they posted on mtfg a while back. Translation: I think that is a tranny.
>>
File: 1393052745538.png (212 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
1393052745538.png
212 KB, 922x882
Move to Canada, eh
>>
>>28246840
You're fine being gay in America as long as you're not a faggot.
>>
>>28250602
>eurokeks move to Canada for better gun laws
>while Trudeau fucks our gun rights up the ass
While you do that, I will be moving to America.
>>
File: wagasmask3.jpg (89 KB, 810x494) Image search: [Google]
wagasmask3.jpg
89 KB, 810x494
>>28250483
we're talking about the nugget wielder right? if that's a dude in the center then there is no excuse for him carrying a poorly sporterized gew88 with no bolt.
>>
>>28246840
Just stay home KEK lol
>>
>>28250709
Is that a bolt in her pants or is she happy to see me?
>>
>>28250650
this
>>
>>28250709
Correct, I was talking about the nugget wielder.
>>
>>28246840
all states have decent gun laws besides new youk, Illinoisan and California, you faggot.
>>
>>28251053
Why does anyone need to KNOW you're gay? do you wear rainbow kneesocks and talk like a valley girl? because literally any country would hate you, if you're just gay nobody gives a shit.
>>
Based on this map we can see that places like scandinavia, germany, even france has some leeway for gun ownership

I personally would move to norway, everyone speaks english there and it doesn't seem to hard to get a hunting license or something like that.

The main challenge of living in norway is paying the living expenses, which is by far the highest in northern europe.
>>
>>28247148
It isn't. Insane humidity, insane heat, insane people, insane local governance, insane criminality, I can keep going on. I lived in Florida for three months and noped the fuck out.

Go someplace nice like Oregon, Maine, New Hampshire, or the high altitude places in Idaho, Arizona, and Utah.

Homophobia in the U.S. isn't real any more. I saw two boyfriends holding hands at a county republican party meeting in Missouri the other week.
>>
>>28251417
It's not a phobia. It's a natural instinctive biologic reaction to something that is fucking gross. Literally.

'Islamophobia' fits into the same category.
>>
You Britcucks really have no idea what it's like in the US.
We don't all wear ten gallon hats and say "howdy y'all" when we go to Walmart to buy a full-auto AK before church. Nobody cares if you're gay, just don't go around asking every man you see on the street if you can suck his dick.
In my state, you can get NFA items and marry your boyfriend. Everybody is happy.
>>
>>28251436
>It's a natural instinctive biologic reaction to something that is fucking gross.

Are you a fucking child
>>
>>28251436
>>
>>28251436
>A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed, often being recognized as irrational.

It's exactly a phobia.
>>
>>28251436
Phil, most of the the stories in the bible aren't real. Your imaginary friend isn't either. He is never coming back. Preists and pastors molest children. It's all bullshit, and it's bad for you. Stop being a bigot.

Almost every mammal practices some homosex. Saying, "it just ain't nat'ral" isn't a valid argument either.
>>
>>28251460
That literally never gets old.
>>
>>28251465
Sticking your dick up another man's ass and getting shit all over it isn't a different kind of normal. It will never be so no matter how many small businesses you sack or judges you buy or evidence you falsify. It isn't a Jesus issue; it's a healthy social mammal issue. Sorry.

>Almost every mammal practices some homosex
Bullshit.
>>
>>28251479
you're just denying facts now?

male giraffes will straight up fuck each other no joke
>>
File: socrates.jpg (55 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
socrates.jpg
55 KB, 431x450
>>28251462
If that were true, horny high schoolers would be fucking everybody else irregardless of where their equipment was supposed to go. But they don't, no matter how much you desensitize or groom or intimidate them.

Next thing you'll be telling me Socrates was queer, and that there's anything in the literary or historical record to suggest he was.

And that's enough /pol/ for one night, I think.
>>
>>28251479
What's the difference if I shove my cock balls deep in your mom's ass and pull it out and whip her across the face with it then raise my hand and yell "heil shitler" in reference to her poop Hitler-esque moustache while I blow my thick load all over her old, wrinkled face? Is that still disgusting even if it's a woman?
>>
>>28251479
>Sticking your dick up another man's ass and getting shit all over it

I think maybe you need to inform yourself about anal sex. Are you having a particular moment tonight? You're not normally this outright retarded.
>>
>>28251500
>If that were true, horny high schoolers would be fucking everybody else irregardless of where their equipment was supposed to go.

What the shit are you talking about? What does this irrelevant rant about high schoolers have to do with your incorrect definition of a phobia?
>>
Another thread ruined by a tripfag.
>>
>>28251512
>not normally this outright retarded

Hey, this is Phil we are talking about here.
>>
>>28251500
>Phobia isn't when you think something is gross for no reason
>Phobia is exactly when you think something is gross for no reason
>BUT IF THAT'S TRUE IT MEANS KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL ARE ALL BISEXUALS

Phil. Are you off your meds tonight.
>>
>>28251479
Not even that guy but dolphins, chimps, dogs, and other primates all engage in the homosex
>>
>>28251500
>Unironically thinks Socrates wasn't queer.
>Likes 2D traps.

Phil Ossiferz Stone, everybody.
>>
>>28251479
You're a faggot.
>>
I don't think anyone has pointed out.

>move to a state with good gun laws
>be gay
>get concealed carry license
>shoot homophobes who try to beat you up.
>>
>>28251576
Socrates may or may not have been queer , we don't know and it doesn't matter.
When he was accused of "corrupting the youth" this was referring to his encouragement of alcoholism and reckless hijinks, not pederasty - nobody would have really cared about pederasty at the time. Specifically, it was because a politician's son, who was a student of his, fell to his death while drunk and disorderly.
>>
>>28247562
impossible, OP defines himself via sexuality lol
>>
>>28251436
>wah, being gay is unnatural!
>wah, being naked is unnatural!
>>
>>28246840
New Zealand.

Weather is like the UK
Pro-gay marriage
Can own pretty much any gun you like
>>
>>28246840
Vermont. Pretty liberal place that also happens to have one of the most permissive sets of firearm legislation in the entire US.

Honestly though, unless you move to some really shitty part of the US you shouldn't have to worry about homophobia. LGBT acceptance is arguably equal if not higher in the US than most parts of Europe, you just hear more about the shit that happens because learned helplessness and sweeping shit under the rug aren't quite as popular in the US than they are across the pond.
>>
>>28251197
The important thing to note about those places is that even though there may be some legal provisions for acquiring firearms, carry permits are still near-impossible to get.

Take Austria, for example - you can walk into any store and as long as you're 18 or older and aren't banned from acquiring weapons, you can buy as many bolt action rifles and coach guns as you'd like to; after blowing somewhere between 500 and 1000 bucks on a possession permit, you can get pretty much anything that isn't automatic or pump-action (semi-auto shotguns are fine). You can keep your arsenal at home and there's a couple tricks through which you can get away with legally keeping a loaded pistol in your car, but loaded carry (concealed or otherwise) is highly illegal and carry permits are only issued to rich people, politicians (same thing here, really, but shh) and a very limited number of people working as bodyguards and some-such. Used to be that cab drivers, cops and cash couriers also qualified for carry permits but those times are over and increasingly unlikely to ever return.

The only European country that comes to my mind that doesn't prohibit people from defending themselves is the Czech Republic - there's a few others I believe (I /think/ Belgium has relatively liberal gun laws too) but they're nowhere near the norm.

As far as countries you'd actually like to live in go - the US is pretty much your best bet. Parts of Canada might also work and Paraguay might be worth considering if you like Latin America.
>>
>>28251436
You do know that homo- and bisexuality is pretty fucking common outside the human race as well, right?
>>
>>28246840
No one gives a shit who you fuck so long as its not a kid or animal.

>You made an assumptiom on a stereotype
>You just lumped in an entire country in with one fringe group of people.
>Yfw you realise you are a bigot.
>>
>>28246840
KY is god tier on guns, no shore and a lot of you Brits really gravitate to the sea. Ohio could be good.
The queerest thing you could do is care about another man's dick.
>>
>>28251436
Wow, what a faggot.
>>
>>28251548
I have never understood this argument. It makes no sense.
>Animals do it! So its natural!
>anmals also eat their young sometimes
>Animals rape
>animals kill for the fuck of it sometimes
>Animals steal from other animals
Well no shit! Animals act like fucking animals! We should not take social cues from them.
That being said, I dont give a shit about who you fuck or if you want to dress like something you are not (except furry, they are just fucking weird). I just think the whole "animals do homosex" is as retarded as the "story book of ancient myths says its bad" argument.
>>
>>28251053
maryland massachusetts connecticut hawaii
>>
>>28252862
It's not a great argument in and of itself, but a lot of anti-gay religious arguments were being gay is a choice and only humans do it because muh free will. That animal shows that it is a biological reaction the same way heterosexual attraction is. Now the religious argument has moved more towards, well the feelings are natural but if you act on them you'll go to hell. At least on my experiance.
>>
>>28246840
try oklahomo
>>
>>28246840
Just so long as you don't dress like a woman or loudly proclaim your faggyness no one will care

No one has ever cared, except recently when the fags started acting up. Just so long as you aren't a cunt nobody will mind particularly
>>
>>28254762
OK guy here. I wouldn't recommend it. I know like 2 gay guys in all of Oklahoma and they try to keep it as hidden as possible. Our gun laws and amount of guns on the other hand is great.
>>
>>28246840
Texasfag here, I've never gotten shit for it, but then again I've lived my entire life around Dallas.

Moving to Idaho in Summer sure is gonna be a hell of a change I reckon.
>>
Come live in northern Virginia. Liberal as fuck so you won't have a problem with homophobia, and you probably wouldn't have a problem in the south part anyway as long as you don't go around flailing your dick around. We have great gun laws too.
>>
>>28254987
Obviously never partied in Norman. Or Tulsa. Or OKC. Get out of the hick bars and go drinking somewhere urban. I see gays in Bricktown, around OU, and OSU Tulsa all of the time.
>>
>>28255270
Its been a while since ive been home and I never went partying in tulsa much. The regular OSU campus had a few I guess.

Tfw back home on leave and everything has changed including the people.
>>
>>28246840
Believw it or not, the majority of states have good gun laws and we have gay people here. But that's fine, we don't need more faggots anyway. Move to Krygystan, fucker.
>>
>>28251500
>irregardless
>>
>>28255384
I hear ya. I'm in Joplin these days. Missing OKC. I've always thought of Stillwater as being more conservative/country vs. Norman being liberal/urban.
>>
I love in the mid west in a rural area. No one cares if your gay so long as you dont rub it in their faces.

Personally i would look at missouri.

Columbia missouri is a nice college town of about 100,000. If you want urban, st louis or kansas city. Both are nice. (as long as you stay out of north st louis ghettos.
>>
>>28246840
the only people who would care that you're gay are assholes, why give a shit what assholes think?
>>
>>28246840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuz94ZIPfJk
>>
Come to Colorado. We're very tolerant /accepting and we have pretty good gun laws in comparison with some places.
>>
File: welcome-to-vermont-road-sign.jpg (42 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
welcome-to-vermont-road-sign.jpg
42 KB, 500x335
You want a socially liberal but gun-friendly state?

Here's your answer. Plus it's fucking beautiful.
>>
>>28256259
^^^Can confirm. Missouri has breddy good tier gun laws. I've never been to Columbia but I do know that Joplin MO has a vibrant gay community.

>>28256231
^^^This is me.
>>28246840
OP, come to the U.S. All you need to do is find a midsized college town in a red state.
>>
>>28246840
how do you plan to get a visa to migrate?
>>
File: 1450403902988.jpg (457 KB, 763x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450403902988.jpg
457 KB, 763x1200
>>28246840
go to northern new England, Vermont, new Hampshire, and maine are great and I doubt anyone would give a shit unless youre a flamer who dresses in nothing but shiny black studded leather
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.