[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ I need help, I just got dumped out of the blue after living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1449328307907.jpg (23 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
1449328307907.jpg
23 KB, 327x303
/k/ I need help, I just got dumped out of the blue after living together for 2 years, she hid all her emotions from me, she said she felt different for a while but just two days ago we were smiling and planning Christmas together. I've been suffering depression for a while and I dont need this. Why the fuck shouldn't I kill myself if the only thing that was holding me together was her, I know there's oldfags out there with something that can help, I'm turning to you guys because I have no one else to pic kinda related, maybe someone can humor me but I just don't feel anything right now, it would have been different if she made it clearer she was un happy but she hid it till the Last minute
>>
>>28108622
Because fuck bitches.

If you have a shit woman, then it's good she's gone. There's more to life than a woman. Don't get me wrong, having a good woman in your life can enhance it, but they aren't everything.
>>
>>28108622
More money for guns
>>
Maybe instead of killing yourself like a bitch you could do something important as someone with nothing to lose.
>>
File: 1387653615141.gif (2 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1387653615141.gif
2 MB, 250x141
>>28108622
>Why the fuck shouldn't I kill myself if the only thing that was holding me together was her
Anyone who says that a woman is the reason their life was put together / etc. is a fucking retard.
No, she was not special, there are 7 billion fucking people on Earth, the chances of her being truly unique is effectively zero.
Stop being fucking retarded over a woman you spent only 2 years with, and stop posting on /k/ about your petty problems, you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>28108634
I try and think of it like that but I just end up thinking of her living with someone for two years and having them out of the blue tell you there leaving and moving there stuff out tomorrow is almost impossible to fathom, how she hid her feelings for so long I can understand, I thought I'd be the one to feel like this but not now, not before Christmas I wouldn't have even done this on Christmas
>>
>>28108622

Nigger, you have a support system in your family and friends. Women like the one that just dumped you will come and go. You're bound to find one that you click enough with that she won't hide big shit from you in the first place.

Go have a fun holiday season. Drink some eggnog and be silly. You're more than your relationship. If you don't feel like that, you gotta take some time to figure out who you really are and what you want to do.

Calm down, nigga.
>>
>>28108639
>>28108646
Maybe you're right, I know it's autistic to be butthurt over a woman but still, when you invest that much time into someone for them to just throw it away it fucking hurts, and an heroing seems better than a series of coordinated attacks on mosques
>>
OP for the love of god, if you have nothing to live for please assassinate Hillary and die in a blaze of glory. You will be a hero to us for millennia untold
>>
>>28108622
Your happiness is worth fighting for. It may seem hopeless now, but surrender is the only method to make sure you won't win.
Fight through it, Anon. There is a brighter day ahead, but you must make it through this night.
How great will your triumph be once you have made back into the sun? Julius Caesar himself would blush at such a victory.
All those things await you, anon. One step at a time. One task at a time.
You will make it through this.
>>
>>28108702
I don't live in america, if i really wanted to die I'd kill muslims and yell this is for Christianity, but I'm smart enough to know I'd fuck over my fellow guns owners doing that, I'm butthurt not insane. And some people here make a good point it's a bitch move to an hero over a woman, its just that now I have to start over again, while being haunted by all the memories we created
>>
>>28108681

Hurr durr kill muslims isn't going to make yourself feel better and actually be able to contribute. You're acting like a sand nigger right now that can't get laid so he's gonna blow himself up to stick it to the ebul white gubmint that supports his existence.

Life's hard. Relationships are hard. We all run the risk of waking up someday and either realizing that we no longer love the person we're with or that they no longer love us. You've dodged a bullet because you weren't married and she didn't have reason to take your children away because of the female-bias in divorce court.

You're a free man. Devote your time in the ways that you want to. Go plinking, go get hammered with your buddies and do all the "problematic" shit that she probably used to get on your ass about because of her internalization of white guilt to be a part of a group, have some fun.

You'll feel better when you genuinely like yourself, not when some broad comes in and you think she's all you have. So make yourself who you want to be.
>>
>>28108681
Listen you insufferable faggot, /k/ is about weapons. We do not need your fucking sob story unless it's worth-while.
The fact you're acting like an emo bitch over a girl you dated only two years does not count as worth while, it's just fucking shitposting.

You won't kill yourself anyway, faggots like you never do, they just say they would for pity from anonymous posters.

Seriously, fuck off, this isn't a problem you should be shitposting here.
>>
>>28108705
Thanks Oppenheimer
>>28108733
At the end of the day though I'll return to a pretty much empty house, that I can't accept.
>>28108735
I'm not even mad at this post, I'm aware I'm being an insufferable faggot but I see you strangers as essentially friends, we all help eachother either by supporting like Oppenheimer or being extremely blunt like you
>>
>>28108622
Because she's a bitch and she wins if you kill yourself.

Fuck her, and fuck her new bf/husband.

What you need is a good dog and a fine rifle. Go hone your skills, and sell them to the highest bidder or something. You literally dont need that Bitch.
>>
The best revenge is being successful.

Posting to facebook pics of you and some dumb attractive 18 year old you've made your new pound toy will drive her insane with rage.

Don't try to get her back, you'll only look the fool if you try.
>>
>>28108794
There's no point to get her back I know that, she hid such strong emotions from me for who knows how long, amd never made it clear she was unhappy, I just don't know how to forget that.
>>
>>28108818
By getting a hot new fucktoy and pounding the shit out of her.
>>
>>28108858
I just don't have enough ammo to keep me happy until then, I don't even know how I got this one, shit just happened but I don't want to rely on shit happening again
>>
>>28108892
>DL Tindr
>Swipe right a lot
>Be a witty asshole
>netflix and chill
>>
>>28108818
She probably stopped liking you because you're an insufferable cunt. Build a fucking bridge and get over it.
>>
>3DPD
>>
>>28108622
The problem is you invested all your happiness in another person. Happiness and joy in life comes from within, not from another person, you should merely share that happiness and joy them.
It's going to be tough, but you've gotta move on and improve yourself, never, EVER let anyone, woman or man hold you back from living your life happily.
You suffer from depression? The way I got over mine was to stop feeling sorry for myself, by stopping the negative thoughts about lack of self worth, being a failure, about life and ambitions or lack there of.
Think positive, and you will need to force yourself to do this until it becomes natural (I.e. you conquer your depression). It is conquerable OP!
You need to keep motivated and persevere at what you truly want to do in life, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
It's a constant battle, and a hard one, but that is simply life. You either grind and succeed, fucking through any obstacles (including a break up with a worthless person who you don't need anymore), or you let life kick you around and keep you down. The funny thing is, YOU GET TO CHOOSE THE OUTCOME.
There's nothing stopping you from being happy again OP, only yourself. You are your own worst enemy, so it's time to be your own best friend :)
>>
>>28108622
If you found one that held you together. You will find another that can do the same.
>>
>>28108622
Mine pulled that after ten years and a "slip up" that resulted in a child. Soon as I was used up as a stay at home dad and the kid was old enough for school she split. Married a trans man/woman twice her age with property. Ex went full redit tier, my kid has been raised to be a fedora tipping, meme spouting bronie.

5+ more years of child support.
Just keep living. Were all in this together.
>>
>>28108622
>"...only thing that was holding me together was her..."

If you were a female in a relationship where the other person was constantly suffering from being depressed and had access to firearms, would you want to be the crutch that person relies upon to keep them up?

You cant put thay type of pressure on another person for to long without them breaking, and unless you're in a marriage with kids and bills and mutual responsibilities and shit, the other person can and probably will remove themselves from that type of burden.

If you want to have a shot at healthy relationships you have to tend to your own hangups and mental state first, then once you've gotten yourself squared away you can work on finding someone who loves and cares about you as much as you love and care about you, and be able to reciprocate healthy love.

othr than that I'll give you the same advice I gave some anon the other day,

>fuck lots of bitches, buy whores if you have to, because being lonely AND horney is just fucking awful and makes you not able to think correctly.

>spend boat loads of money on yourself

>in your case I recommend no drinking and or drugs, it'll only make it worse.

>get outdoors, hunt, fish, hike, do what you love and rediscover the hobbies you have up to be in a relationship

>redicover friendships and old female hookups that you stopped maintaining because you were in a relationship.

>hit the gym, work that aggresion/depression out
>>
My god

I should make k my homeboard

You guys sound genuinely trying to motivate people

I guess feeling sorry for one self is a bad thing
>>
File: KIMG0017.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0017.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>28110958
I keep this above my shop door as a reminder.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.