[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Swissfags on /k/ today? If I buy a SIG 553 or a SIG 751,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (339 KB, 1200x428) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339 KB, 1200x428
Any Swissfags on /k/ today?

If I buy a SIG 553 or a SIG 751, could I use these guns at Schützenverein clubs?
>>
>>28106527
depends on the people there, some allow it some don't. But you will get shit for it anyway by the old fudds
>>
>>28106563
Fuck.

The president of my local club is 83 years old and hates the STgw 90.

So I guess I'm out of luck...
>>
By the way the 553 is not really any good for the 300m it will spray all over the place... but you can use it on most of the ipsc ranges! Wich is a lot more fun than the 300m lay down boring stuff
>>
Can swissfags own newly made full auto guns?
>>
If you own the right licence yes its possible. But you have restrictions about the storing of the gun and bolt
>>
>>28106646
>Can swissfags own newly made full auto guns?

Yes, we can even order them directly from Swiss Arms for example.
>>
And dont forget that all soldiers have a fully automatic sig 550 at home
>>
>>28106686
as far as i know, a regular gun safe will do, and i don't think that you need to seperate the bolt from the gun in that case
>>
>>28106773
The lock on your door is already sufficient.
>>
>>28106773
The surest way to avoid being prosecuted if someone break in and steal your gun is to remove the bolt.
The gun itself won't count as a gun but only as a gun part which allows you not to be automatically prosecuted.
>>
File: drapeau_geneve_4.gif (16 KB, 227x238) Image search: [Google]
drapeau_geneve_4.gif
16 KB, 227x238
>>28106635
Can't find a range in my canton, fuck this liberal shithole
>>
File: image.jpg (442 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442 KB, 1920x1080
>>28106635
Can you give some addresses? Couldn't find shit despite good Google-fu levels.
>>
>>28106646
Yes of course!

You just need a Fullautobaum in your garden.
>>
>>28106773
Bolt and gun must be stored separately.
>>
File: Swiss Bro Clears Up The Lies.jpg (79 KB, 1112x493) Image search: [Google]
Swiss Bro Clears Up The Lies.jpg
79 KB, 1112x493
Is it possible to get a concealed carry permit in Switzerland?
>>
>>28106635
this. the 550 is way more accurate due to the longer barrel.
>>28106527
>>
>>28110455
It os almost impossible. Better said, it's impossible for the normie. On the other hand, it's pretty useless in our country.
>>
>>28110487
It's never useless, I wish I could have one as a civilian (swiss cop here, I can carry off-duty)
>>
>>28110457
But longer barrels aren't more accurate. I thought Swissfags knew their guns but guess I was wrong.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.