[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never operate in Zion Nation Park, Horseshoe Bend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 2345234535325.jpg (271 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
2345234535325.jpg
271 KB, 1000x667
>You will never operate in Zion Nation Park, Horseshoe Bend, The Grand Canyon, ext...
>You will never operate in the Crystal Caves in Naica
>You will never operate in the Skaftafell Ice Cave
So many breath taking locations around the world, and you will never operate in any of them. What wondrous places would you like to operate in anons?
>>
>>28106051
was just at horseshoe bend a few months back. I wanna go operate innabend so bad.
>>
File: IMG_20151129_120310558_HDR.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151129_120310558_HDR.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>28106051
Bryce Canyon. Worked there for 6 months, and the Hoodoos provided so many tactical possibilities. I sure as hell played operator every chance I got. 2nd would be Capitol Reef. Utahs got a lot of great spots.
>>
File: 1429857025468.jpg (57 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
1429857025468.jpg
57 KB, 600x437
>>28106051
>beautiful landscape
>LET'S FUCK IT UP WITH WAR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XDDDD
>YEAAAAAH WAR IZ AWESUM XDDD
>>
File: image.png (258 KB, 894x755) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258 KB, 894x755
I am thinking about hitchhiking towards the west coast next year. So far I've bought an ALICE pack and talked to a guy who is doing the same thing. Can you give a some tips ?
>>
What a stupid fucking thread go away you faggot
>>
>>28108013
>Zyklon Ben

Jejmao
>>
>>28106051
The end goal of any nations operations both at home and abroad are to preserve a certain amount of comfort and safety for its citizens. Beautiful places like this are meant to be enjoyed in peace, walked through, seen, experienced. If your wish is to see them pockmarked by bullet holes or scorched by fire, then what you are asking for is to see the will and goal of the soldiery of the united states destroyed so that you can die to a 5 cent bullet in a pretty place.
>>
>>28106051
Operate in? No. Visit and hike or camp in? Yes.

Been to the Grand Canyon, Nevada's Valley of Fire, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and Barringer Crater. They're really awesome places.
>>
I like to just walk through them and enjoy their scenic beauty like a normal person.
>>
>>28108013
fuck if only that guy would come fix canada, our prime minister made up a bunch of bullshit laws on the sole premise of "because its 2015".
>>
>>28109590
such as?
>>
>>28106051
>>You will never operate in the Crystal Caves in Naica

Thank god, you'd only survive 10 minutes in there anyways
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.