[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /k/ when will you come out of the closet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (76 KB, 1196x635) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76 KB, 1196x635
So /k/ when will you come out of the closet
>>
Once the swat team has moved past it.
>>
>>28105055
They're so obsessed with our penises. I can feel the sexual tension through the screen as they typed that.

They need to come out of the closet. Also
#ammosexual
>>
I find it very hard to believe that handguns have the closest resemblance out of any manmade object to a dick
>>
>>28105055
kek good thing it only applies to white people
>>
pretty sure its that I like getting fucked in the ass that makes me gay, not me liking guns
>>
>>28105098
Yhea; consider, I dunno, a dildo?
>>
File: round 2 attack.png (197 KB, 952x846) Image search: [Google]
round 2 attack.png
197 KB, 952x846
>>28105055

We already have a thread about making fun of this faggot.

>Pic related. I'm already out the closet.
>>
>>28105127
No it doesn't make you gay it makes you have a small penis or ED or beta disease; read nigga.
>>
>>28105055
He seems awfully obsessed with white guys and their dicks.
>>
File: kektus.jpg (30 KB, 585x398) Image search: [Google]
kektus.jpg
30 KB, 585x398
>>28105071
>>
>>28105055

>dem wyatt boiz b shootin dem pointy stikz so dey b havin da small pee pee nawwhatimsayin

this nigga gay as hell
>>
I'm not in it. Why are they so hell bent on making every gun owner a straight white male? Is the idea of a gay PoC being into guns that disgusting to them? How "progressive".
>>
>Shaun King

Wait, wasn't that the guy whose parents were both shown to be white, but who had his college paid for by Oprah scholarships meant for black males?

And the same guy who has made several large charity drives for causes like Haiti relief, but where the people the money was supposed to go to reported never seeing anything from him (the Red Cross, in the Haiti example)?

Same guy who was making a ton of money as a paid race baiter and protest instigator during all the shit going down in Ferguson and Baltimore?
>>
>>28105179
Clever whitey.
>>
>>28105179
>Wait, wasn't that the guy whose parents were both shown to be white, but who had his college paid for by Oprah scholarships meant for black males?

He's a halfie.
>>
>>28105055
Gay people don't own guns. Only heterosexuals are allowed to own firearms.
>>
>>28105123
At least you are a nigger.
>>
>>28105346
No, that's the thing, he looks like a halfie but there was someone who tracked down his parents and from the photos they were both clearly white. He deleted all mentions of it as much as he was able to and dodged the issue to the best of his ability.
>>
>>28105647
At least he's fucking social justice from the inside. He might be a secret agent aiding us in our fight.
>>
>>28105071
FUCK 10/10
>>
>>28105055
if we come out do they defend our rights since we'd a prosecuted minority
>>
>>28105055
>Several psychologists blah blah blah

What psychologists? I don't think I've ever seen anyone who pulls that out of their ass back it up with anything.

Also, aren't dildos infinitely more phallic than guns? The fuck is this dude smoking?
>>
>>28105055
What's more symbolic of phalluses? The ammo or the gun?

Also, the most phallic object in everyday American life is cucumbers, with bottles in a close second.
>>
>>28105071
I like you.
>>
We're not the ones constantly comparing guns to dicks. I mean, /k/ talks about dragon dildos as a joke (hopefully) whereas they make this comparison unironically.
I'd say that they should come out of the closet but they probably wouldn't be in it anyways, unless they thought that they were being 'oppressed'.
>>
>>28105055
doxx this mother fucker so people can humiliate him for what he said. this is the only way to end this bullshit once and for all.
>>
>>28105073
this isn't a child's game. grow up or GTFO.
>>
>>28106419
No, he's definitely a full SJW, who is also trying to bilk people out of their money.
>>
>>28105055
Is he trying to say gay gun owners are promiscuous or something? Pretty homophobic if you ask me, perpetuating harmful stereotypes like that.
>>
>>28105152
Thats because he is a white guy.

https://www.rt.com/usa/312879-shaun-king-actually-white/
>>
>>28106524
>aren't dildos infinitely more phallic than guns?
only when they're black and being using by a white male
>>
>>28105055
By his own ideology should that sexual degeneracy be embraced?

I like his projections; I hope he keeps doing them for self realization purposes
>>
>>28105123
beaner pls go
>>
>>28105055
NOTHING LIKE THE FEELING OF SLAMMING A LONG SILVER BULLET INTO A WELL GREASED CHAMBER
>>
>the name of the company that produces AR15 assault rifles
>the company
Wew lad, it's not like everyone and their mother's crappy gun company produce ARs.
>>
>>28108287
This ain't /b/ circa 2007
>>
>>28106524
>actually providing sources
>not just making baseless claims with vague, fictional sources and then ignoring any request for sources or facts

It's like you don't know how to debate on the internet.
>>
if he really wanted to mock gun owners with "lol cock and load, ur so gay lmao", he should have chosen the Makarov's dick grips or barrel shrouds that give more thrust per squeeze.
>>
I wonder what "several psychologists" have to say about people who are obsessed with the size of other men's dicks and see phalli in every day objects.
>>
>>28106546
Garden hose
>>
>>28106524
>what psychologists?
Same ones that people refer to when they bring out the 'gays are paedophiles' meme.
>>
I'd ask them to do the same but it's long been known that liberals are gay as fuck
certainly explains why they keep wanting to grab our gun dicks
>>
>>28108507
psychiatry, especially of the freudian type, is pseudoscience because you can't test the hypotheses in a controlled, repeatable experiment.
>>
>>28105127
>pretty sure its that I like getting fucked in the ass that makes me gay

In this day and age, buttplay alone ain't even it. I'm pretty sure it's sexual attraction to a member of the same sex that makes a person gay.

Also, where is the magazine release on my ballsack? I want to load up some high capacity assault testicles for more babby-producing terror creampies.
>>
>implying I don't already sexually identify as an attack helicopter
>implying I don't feel sexually attracted to munitions and munitions accessories
Step it up senpai
>>
>>28105055
This fake nigger gad penis on the brain
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 444x467
>>28105071
Ten outta ten
>>
File: Extreme_trigger_discipline.jpg (59 KB, 614x609) Image search: [Google]
Extreme_trigger_discipline.jpg
59 KB, 614x609
>>28105055
Yep, only white men like holding guns. I know I've never seen a rap video with black men holding guns.
>>
>>28105055
>terms that have been used for centuries
>and have meant dick in only the past 100 years or so
Right. Also, what the fuck is a "shaft" on a gun?
>>
>>28105055
>Dem white bois holding guns makes them gay an complemsating for somffin
>when people of his color literally kill other people of his color because they walked on "their" turf

Dis nigga gay as hell. I bet he has several Hi-points and kills at least 2 blackys a day.
>>
>>28105055
>Several psychologists have stated that the white male obsession w/ holding/shooting guns is compensation for small pensises & low sex drive.
Well, my pensis is rather small, but I will still need a source on that.
>>
>>28108765
This is what i was thinking

Dirty words were so frowned upon that literal thousands of words have been used to substitute them over hundreds of years.
>>
File: shaft.jpg (57 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
shaft.jpg
57 KB, 480x720
>>28108765
I was wondering that myself. Maybe he was thinking about Sam L Jackson and had a homerotic slip.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.