[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a machine gun in Louisiana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Fotolia_5190290_L.jpg (224 KB, 1954x1894) Image search: [Google]
Fotolia_5190290_L.jpg
224 KB, 1954x1894
How do I get a machine gun in Louisiana
>>
>>28103181
Buy a pair of shoes
>>
>>28103181
Go on line and find the machine-gun you want, pay for it, have it transferred to your local FFL, fill out the BATF paperwork and pay the $200 stamp, wait 6 to 12 months for the BATF to rubber-stamp it, and then go get your gun.
>>
>>28103181
Be rich enough to afford $10k+ weapons.

And you have to have the ability to use google.

I have a feeling you have neither of those qualifications.
>>
AY HOL UP
*smacks slips*
HOW I GET ONE DEM
*drinks grape soda*
FULL AUTO GUNS
>>
>>28103181

1) Find somebody selling a machine gun in Louisiana.

2) Offer them less than half of its actual value in silver.

3) Kill yourself.
>>
By machine gun you mean a tapco'd sks right. People love those around here
>>
>>28104781
If by tapco'd sks you mean some shitty AR-15, then yeah.

A lot of shooters I've met are trash. There are some cool guys, but most are shit.
>Some guys with their shitty DSA FAL and Mosin shooting at Krotz Springs.
>I have an AUG
>They're really interested
>I offer to let them take a few shots
>Shoots the whole fucking 42 round mag
Like fucking seriously? When I offer to let you shoot my rifle 2-10 shots is acceptable, but to dump the whole fucking mag? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>28103181
literally all you have to do is find the one you want, get the licsense which i think takes a few weeks. then boom. auto weapon. LA lets every citizen have 1 i think...i live in lake charles and vaguely remember what i was taught in CC class
>>
>>28104894
>Get the license that takes a few weeks
No, the stamp you get takes 6-12 months.

You also either need to have a trust or get a signature from a Chief Law Enforcement Officer in your parish. That can be the sheriff, chief of police of your city, district attorney, and I believe one other postition, but I'm not sure.

>I'm form Lake Charles
makes sense that you're a retard, really.
>>
>>28104920
thats rude, but yea you right... i was thinking about the wait time for suppressors. im a noob to guns
>>
>>28104920
Once you get the stamp, the cheapest full-auto you'll find is gonna be in the $6k+ range, and that's just for an Ingram M10/M11 or an auto sear pack.
>>
>>28104932
You buy the gun first then get the stamp, mouth breather.

You cannot take possesion of the gun until you have the stamp however.
>>
>>28103426
I'm actually from LA and that's the funniest shit I've seen in a while.
>>
its ok op just buy half a stamp now and the other half later
>>
>>28104958
I too, am from Louisiana. I had a good laugh.
>>
>>28105013
slut
>>
>get a tax stamp
>pay $34,000 for an $800 gun
There you go.
Technically machine guns are completely legal, but the BATFE wont issue stamps for new production weapons, (which is COMPLETELY against the law, but since when has the gogernment cared about the law? All men created equal? Fuck that lynch the niggers. Fourth amendment? Fuck that, imprison hundreds of thousands of Japanese without charge or trial. First amendment? Fuck that, imprison those who make offensive posts on twitter. Right to own property and freedom of religion? Fuck that send a death squad to murder his entire family.)

I would advise you to make your own toys. It's very easy, parts are easily available (don't buy thrm online with your own address dumbass, even though it's perfectly legal you will get on the Obama kill list), and put them together.
>>
File: 1449099200256.jpg (85 KB, 759x582) Image search: [Google]
1449099200256.jpg
85 KB, 759x582
>>28103181
Okay Boudreaux, here's the Louisiana guide for getting a full-auto firearm.

First off you will need a clean bill of health, clean background check, and no transmittable diseases. You will need the ability to swallow an object the size of a banana, more on that in a second it's not what you think. Lastly you're going to need patience.

So okay, to start you need to make your way to Bourbon Street in NOLA. When you're there make rounds around the bars, try Frenchman Street too. Ask when they are the busiest (you are looking for a job). Come back when they are the busiest.

Next you're going to find some gay men, loads of them. Approach them and ask if they are horny. Immediately follow that up with the offer of a blow job for 50$. Do it. Suck all of those dicks. It's exactly what it sounds like.

After sucking all that gay dick for months you will earn loads of money and a repertoire in the gay community for being a slack jawed faggot who can get things done.

Now with all that money and gay fame you can get yourself a fucking full auto and start some sort of gay dick sucking empire.

Use Google next time, you mouth slut.
>>
>>28105094
>Boudreaux
>Bourbon Street NOLA
>Frenchman Street
>>
File: dogs.jpg (60 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
dogs.jpg
60 KB, 334x750
>>28103181
Nice try, ATF.
>>
>>28103463
>Offer them less than half of its actual value in silver.
Damn Armslist wizards.
>>
>>28105468
fuck off
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.