[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
During 2013 was .40 as abundant as it was here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x357
I never cared for the .40 s&w
But I am going to a glock next year most likely either 17/22 I like full size service pistol and don't ccw,plus range is full of glock 19/23 fags so to me the glock 19 is the most boring handgun you can own.
That being said I would like to get one because I think it will be a smart option for next year
>be me
>go to Walmart to see what ammo they had
>no 9mm no .38 special only expensive .357 no .45 but their was a ton of .40 I mean it look no more than 5 boxes of it ware sold all that week
>i wanna get so if 9mm is out I will find .40 so I can shoot even though I think I will not like shooting it.
Sh
>>
That's sort of why I got my Ruger SR40C. Fires well, I haven't had any jams or other malfunctions, and the ammo is plentiful, especially during that 9mm drought in IL a few years back. Other than being able to hold 1 bullet less ammo than a 9mm, I enjoy my .40 s&w. Found that many stores offered it at a smaller price compared to the 9mm, due to the low demand for .40 and high demand for 9mm
>>
>>28103004
Well them fuck it I will get a glock 22 and buy a conversion barrel and shoot my favorite round the 9mm when I don't see any 9mm switch the bernal and shoot .40
>>
>>28103031
This. Exactly what I've done with my 23. I don't know why so many people complain about the .40's recoil. It's really not that bad.
>>
>>28102948
>.327 Sig
Every fucking time.
>>
>>28104227
I know. Anyone that thinks the recoil of the .40 is too harsh or snappy when compared to the 9mm has to be faking it. The difference is really small.
>>
>>28102948
It was here in VA. After Sandy Hook it was about the only pistol ammo on the shelves, which was convenient because my only pistol is a XD40.
>>
>>28104268
Is there even a difference? I didn't really feel much of a difference between my father's 9mm M&P Shield and my own SR40C.
>>
>>28102948
At the Walmart I'm working at right now, the entire back ammo storage is filled with 9mm and .40sw. This is the same walmart people will call every hour of the day wanting to buy .22 and shit because they're panicking.

Yeah, It's pretty abundant. It'd be a safe buy to get something in .40sw if you want a panic proof round.
>>
>>28104308
Read my post again. That's what I'm saying. The .40 feels no different than 9 to me.
>>
File: 1446488842935.jpg (28 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1446488842935.jpg
28 KB, 500x502
>hurr aummo iz plentiful so i picked .40

is this really what .40fags have to resort to in defense of their piss poor purchase decisions?
>2015 (nearly 2016)
>not buying ammo in bulk
>buying ammo from walmart
>not having to worry about stupid shit like shortages
>being this much of a cu.ck

It's hilarious how badly you get fucked from thinking you're smart buying some sloppy second leo trade-in in .40 over a 9mm to save $75-$100. Eat shit op.
>>
File: 781[1].gif (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
781[1].gif
17 KB, 200x200
>glock 19 boring, but is interested in the 17 which has the same look
>no CCW usage only using for range so .40 stopping power advantage is moot
>since its a range gun means you are going to guzzle up tons of ammo per trip
>to you 5 boxes at walmart sold at retail prices = plentiful and cheap
>not being able to buy in bulk, or in steel case in 1000rnd lots for $150.00 / per crate
>not realizing that it's better and cheaper to buy ammo online, instead shop at a store who's firearm dept is getting downsized

>>28104487
This, Seriously OP Fuck off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.