[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /k/'s opinion on Recoil? Do they generally have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Recoil_18_350x424.jpg (133 KB, 350x424) Image search: [Google]
Recoil_18_350x424.jpg
133 KB, 350x424
What's /k/'s opinion on Recoil? Do they generally have good info, or is it nothing more than a hype/sales magazine?
>>
>print media
>the current year

>paying for ads
>ever

Literally nothing about that magazine interests me. I have bought one or two while in airports before along with guns & ammo over the years it is nothing but fluff and advertisements dont fucking bother

At least in the fudd hunting magazines there is something resembling articles to read
>>
>>28100862
/thread

>>28100767

All magazines are shit
>>
>>28100767
%100 percent advertising. Read magazines with articles that teach you skills like DIY or homestead stuff.

I read Backwoodsman. It's like /k/ without dildos, or /out/ with muzzleloaders, coonskin caps, and no hippies.
>>
File: recoil-magazine.jpg (435 KB, 615x728) Image search: [Google]
recoil-magazine.jpg
435 KB, 615x728
>>28100767
It's articles (shilling) on different gear/guns and more ads. Thats pretty much it.

Having said that, I still buy one from time to time at a gas station. They are entertaing enough and five dollars isnt going to hurt me.
>>
>>28100767
>2015
>paying to read adds

But seriously, if it's guns, gear, and other stuff you're actually interested in, why not? You won't always be able to shitpost on /k/
>>
>>28100767
I genuinely hate the way the cover pages feel. Its like grip tape and it triggers me.
>>
>>28100767
I sometimes buy offgrid. I like some of their reviews on gear, but their "how to survive in" articles sound over fluffed
>>
>>28101950
I know what ya mean. Seems like a weird thing to do for a magazine.

>>28102067
On a scale of "sensible advice" to "Doomsday Preppers" how is Offgrid?
>>
>>28101950
its for that tactical needed grip so it doesn't slip through your cheeto pasted fingers as you dynamically run to the shitter to make a tactical bowel extraction.
>>
>>28102067
eh, the "how to survive articles are way too... i'm not sure what the right word is.. less survival shit, more "Bear Grillz drinks own piss" most of their gear reviews are pretty good/honest tho.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.