[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any range bullies online? Long time range user, first time range
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 55g81ep.jpg (42 KB, 596x586) Image search: [Google]
55g81ep.jpg
42 KB, 596x586
Any range bullies online?

Long time range user, first time range bully here, looking for some tips. Earlier today I came up lighter than I thought after I shook down some rangelets for brass, and I think it's due to the new bully who took over for my off hours.

What's the best way to ensure I'm receiving full respect when some other punk is stealing my thunder?
>>
>>28099768
Fill his brass bag with steel case

Do this a few times and he won't be coming back
>>
>>28099768
who seriously does this lol
>>
>>28099768
>make sure i'm the only one with the broom
>hide it between sweepings
>'help' out the range 'buddies' by 'accidentally' sweeping all the cases into my square while the range boss isn't looking. By the time they try to tell on me I've either swept their brass past the firing line or have swept it safely within my stall
B E E L Z E B U B B L Y
>>
File: 1445689175318.jpg (111 KB, 420x550) Image search: [Google]
1445689175318.jpg
111 KB, 420x550
I only ever go shooting on rainy days when I know the range will be empty, and even then I'll only shoot steel case in case a range bully shows up.
>>
>>28099768
Bullying people with guns.

You're not the brightest bulb, are you?
>>
Is brass theft the only way to be a range bully?
>>
>>28099898
What're they gonna do, shoot me? Tell it to the judge, bub.
>>
File: 895552076_d7f7d57009.jpg (39 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
895552076_d7f7d57009.jpg
39 KB, 500x334
>>28099900
When I want to spice things up I'll print out a couple of these bad boys on thick card stock so they hold their shape and attach them so they extend pas my lane and over my mark's target. Want me to change my paper? Show me the brass, kid
>>
>>28099906
Maybe. I'd just knock you on your ass.
>>
>>28099926
Good luck getting past my body armor and sap gloves, kiddo.
>>
>>28099906
I'll shoot your ass dead. Then you won't care what the judge has to say.
>>
>>28099944
Good luck with a faceful of pocket brass
>>
I've read OP's post three times -- the last two times very very carefully -- and I still don't understand what he's talking about or what the flying fuck his question is.

I must be dumb or something.

/goes back to handloading for the 25-06
>>
>>28099768

Fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>28099768
Photos and video of you doing it or its bullshit.

Besides, you must be on the deep end of stupid threatening people for brass.
>>
>>28099995
Note my fault my magnet on a fishing line keychain claimed their unused brass
>>
>>28099934
Body armor ain't going save your sorry face from being blown in like a kick in pumpkin.
>>
>>28099934
If you wear that to the range, I'd just laugh at you and make you feel bad.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>28100008
Pure brass isn't magnetic.

Unless you're stealing plinking rounds or old style military rounds.
>>
>>28099793
Make sure that you mix the steel case and the brass well so that he has to pick them out individually.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.