[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Typical AR-fag in all seriousness though, are these AR's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 634x423
Typical AR-fag

in all seriousness though, are these AR's even legal in California? I know the one on the right looks like it has proper barrel length, but the one on the left doesn't.
>>
Nevermind, they look exactly the same.
>>
Any word on if their rifles had bullet buttons?
>>
File: maglock.png (197 KB, 430x232) Image search: [Google]
maglock.png
197 KB, 430x232
>>28097393
If you look very closely, the one on the left appears to have one. I think the right does too but it's hard to tell. People are upset because their are still "assault weapons" that are legal to buy. They could've easily swapped out the mag release anyways once they owned the guns.

I've got pic related to make it so i have to release my upper inorder to get my mag out. Fuck NY mang.
>>
>>28097335
they werent AR-fags

because there wasnt AR's used

they changed the guns that were used to make them look more evil and tactical to the moronic eyes

those AR's dont have folding stocks, yet the one next to his corpse is folded
>>
There's a pic out there that shows a pile of magazines near the shot to shit SUV, and they were all 10 round capacity. There was also a pic that showed the ammo on stripper clips, which is what would be needed to load a "California compliant" AR if I understand them correctly. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong on that, I don't live in that fucked up state so I am not an expert on that stuff.
>>
>>28098382
>stripper clips, which is what would be needed to load a "California compliant" AR if I understand them correctly
You don't.
>>
>>28098392
Ah ok my bad. I also noticed they did show some 30 rounders...it looks like one may have been complaint and the other wasn't. It's all ridiculous bullshit anyways.
>>
>>28098407
>>28098382
The strippers were probably for reloading the mags they had. They obviously planned on attacking some other place, maybe on the same day while the cops were busy.
>>
>>28097964
Not to mention that no one had ever seen the woman who apparently masterminded this whole thing. The one picture that finally surfaced of her and ABC won't name where they got it. There is no way to prove that is even her. Even the family has never seen the woman. The visa she was in on was also falsified.

I'm not saying that this event was fake, like Sandy Hook, but this has at least false flag odor all over it.
>>
>>28097964
Could be misrendered, happens all the time to digital zoomed low res video.

Would need to see it in motion.
>>
>>28098442
You do relaize after every event people like you (or you yourself) come out of the woodwork crying about conspiracys, right?
>>
>>28098442
>some shooting happens and literally nothing changes
>FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG!
Man the government sure is good at setting up all these top secret operations on US soil, but somehow they're totally incapable of using them for anything. Lucky us, right?
>>
>>28098442
Dont you understand reality is a lie, the world is like the matrix. Do you think that if you jump out of a building you would die? You would bounce back up on to your feet, go try it. You wont try it cause you dont believe.
>>
File: 1341435988733.png (746 KB, 592x434) Image search: [Google]
1341435988733.png
746 KB, 592x434
>>28097335
>Typical AR-fag

>shit tier bungee sling
>grippod
>16" barrel with carbine length gas
>railed gas block
>drop in quad rail
>M&P-15 and DPMS
>poorfag chink red dot
>shit tier furniture

More like typical normies with 2/10 ARs.
>>
>>28098472
YEAH its not like every news station is promoting troops into Syria now 24/7 to secure those oil routes Russia keeps blowing up..i mean, to combat ISIS

they created a powder keg to WW3 and everyone is blind to its creation
>>
>>28098881
What does that have to do with shootings that are largely unconnected to real terrorists?
Why does the news "promoting" something make a difference if nothing actually gets done?

And

>oil routes
>through Syria
What are you smoking? The major oil routes from Iraq are through Jordan, and Russia isn't bombing Iraq, where ISIS controls a lot of oil.
>>
>>28098442
what happened to the third suspect? on the news they were adamant of 3 suspects and they had 1 captured and 2 dead on the street
>>
>>28098996
have you not payed attention to whats going on in Syria? in how ISIS is transporting oil into Turkey freely?

or how the same day of the shooting there was detail about the US dropping supplies to ISIS positions?

they are planning for a major attack, and you turds will by it without question, you will demand we send troops to die on Syrian soil to secure those routes that Russia is destroying
>>
>>28097964
The police said the dude had an ar in the car during the shoot out. I was listening to the radio.
>>
File: 3 (4).jpg (381 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
3 (4).jpg
381 KB, 3264x1840
>>28097335
if it has a bullet button you can have whatever you want on it. this is my california legal AR
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.