[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad is bullying in the military any stories of it? Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 14
File: military-bullying-02.jpg (64 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
military-bullying-02.jpg
64 KB, 600x400
How bad is bullying in the military any stories of it?

Also how is PTSD/mental health?

How do you deal with it?
>>
File: 1448426577065.jpg (83 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
1448426577065.jpg
83 KB, 504x566
>>28096735
>joining the military
>>
>>28096735
In russia hunders of soldiers soldiers commit suicide because of bullying in every year
>>
>>28096735
>How do you deal with bullying in the military?
You don't act like a pussy and command respect. Nobody will bother you.
>>
>>28096735
>>28096751
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
>>
Bullying exists everywhere. I assume in the military something like a pack mentality would form. Depends on the branch/mos you're in as well.

Also coming from a friend in the military, think of the demographic that usually enlists.
>lower income
>less educated
>inb4 this gets taken the wrong way
>>
>>28096735
>Bullying
I don't see how being treated like a fucktard until you prove otherwise, in a profession where your aptitude directly correlates to the survival of those around you, constitutes "bullying."

Unless you're talking about the Russian military, in which case you're talking about rape. Lots and lots of rape.
>>
>>28096763
That's how in WW2 Japan make pilots make kamikaze
>>
>>28096735
Well at least in my experience in the USAF, there is almost no real bullying. They crack down on shit so hard if you were even taken wrongly from what you said you can kiss your ass goodbye, or at least getting in shit loads of trouble.

Basically I think the AF is a giant daycare, and you are constantly being treated like a child. But really everyone generally gets along pretty well from what I've seen, never anything remotely close to bullying.
>>
>>28096814
have you bullied any one?
>>
the marines are probably the last place in the government where you will be openly berated and bullied even in front of staff NCO's. getting screamed at for little to no real reason can be a daily occurrence easy, if someone is having a bad day he is encouraged to take it out on you basically.

not to mention actual hazing, i've been swung on a couple of times in the marines but most of the times i've been punched or kicked was at boot camp, I actually got punched by my chief drill instructor if you can believe that lol, they never hit anyone since they have a lot to lose. before I EAS'd I remember my Sgt's were making a new guy scrub black mold without a mask in those shitty ass french creek barracks at like midnight, also I had a sweet video of like 10 Sgt's straight up screaming at some new fag and throwing everything in his room off the third deck balcony and making him run down to pick it all up.

anyway the moral of the story is "bullying" has always happened in certain branches, I hear the Air Force is amazing and treats their airmen like actual human beings, but if you become a marine just know that you wont. because the guys I grew up with in the corps who got their fucking ass kicked and bullied, embarrassed and hazed are sgts now and they are the ones waiting to bully someone.
>>
>>28096735
I mean, I'm in the army, I've literally never seen someone get "bullied".
Everyone talks shit to each other, but that doesn't really count.
>>
>>28097770
When were you living in the French creek sewer swamps?
>>
>>28096740
>Posting pony shit
>>>/mlp/ >>>/trash/ >>>/k/illyourself
>>
>>28097840
2010, I hear marines still live in those condemed ass 2nd maintenance battalion, 8th esb barracks lol
>>
>>28096735
"bullying" in the sense you are using it doesn't exist. you do get hazing, which seems to only be used on PFC and below. the main thing is selective promotion. i had the joy of being a PFC so long i got to watch the resident boot licker go from pvt to spc and then ship for nco school.
>>
>>28097897
Yep just stacked a little tighter 4 bodies was the norm I left in 2013
>>
>>28097897
When I was at 2nd rad bn in 2011-2013, I know 8th comm had new barracks. But just living across the street from the shit plant was bad enough.
>>
>>28098041
4 bodies has always been the norm, unless your a sgt whos lame enough to not find an excuse to live off base
>>
I've never seen bullying happen in the CAF. Every now and then we'll mercilessly chirp someone until they leave the room. That's about it. No sexism either its totally gender equal, told my clerk she had a great ass the other day after I slapped it
>>
>>28096735
you're a total faggot if you get PTSD from being bullied, but only one of those weird jeffrey dahmer soldiers would ask this question. btw not being a bitch is a good way to deal with it.
>>
>>28097770
That's pretty hot. Fuck the Navy, I'm enlisting with the Marines tomorrow.
>>
>>28096740

Closetfag mad in denial detected.
I'm a horsefucker and I didn't even notice before you pointed it out.
>>
>>28097820
yeah. it's a mutual, universal feeling of hatred for eachother, regret for joining, anger from infinite sources, and acceptance of the situation at hand

everyone talks mad fucking shit every day whenever they can. you cannot have an intelligent conversation with a combat arms lower enlisted soldier without it eventually degrading into "Deez nuts" or your momma jokes.

but it's not bullying. what's considered bullying now would be an NCO singling out a soldier and unjustly punishing them, putting all focus on catching them fucking up instead of doing their job. or if someone got drunk and beat up a stripper on the thursday of a 4 day weekend, and everyone comes in to work all day for the weekend while getting smoked by 1SG? better believe that fucker is getting his ass beat behind the scenes by everyone.
>>
File: 7H4rMQv.gif (1 MB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
7H4rMQv.gif
1 MB, 250x167
>>28098316
>told my clerk she had a great ass the other day after I slapped it
>>
>>28096814
he said military fucktard not AF
>>
>>28096735
In the military among peers, its just your friends doing it in good fun....so if someone keeps calling you a fag and fucking with you, but invites you to the strip club every weekend they are your friend. Do the same in return to them.
If they call you names, fuck with you but dont invite you out. They dont like you.

There are rank bullies. They hide behind their rank and act like ass hats for no reason.
Then there are the guys who are trying tohard and end up being douchebags on accident.

I protect my guys from both of the above,but kick them in the ass when they fuck up. My CO says I shouldnt actually be kicking anyone, but he is kinda a fag and we dont invite him places.
>>
File: You_3b343e_976745.gif (135 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
You_3b343e_976745.gif
135 KB, 180x135
I got my gold wings, and chevrons stitched into my arms. This was back in the 80s before the military turned into a faggot factory. Was fun hazing all the cherries as an NCO. It built brotherhood. I dont think the Army even does blood wings anymore, which is pussy shit by comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y-RSdUgbVk
>>
>>28098836
I got blood wings
>>
>>28098857
>Your SNCO slaps it one time into your chest.
How hardcore.
>>
File: 1337771519735.jpg (29 KB, 339x360) Image search: [Google]
1337771519735.jpg
29 KB, 339x360
>>28098836
>It built brotherhood.
>>
File: zyklon b.jpg (29 KB, 270x379) Image search: [Google]
zyklon b.jpg
29 KB, 270x379
>>28097846
>immediately recognizing that as pony shit
>>>/gaschambers/
>>
>>28098904

Not that guy and never got my wings because never did jumps. I was a grunt tho and we had to leave the backs off our chevrons when we got promoted so they could be punched in. All my seniors fucking got me good, I joined with college credit and picked up lcpl before any of my peers. They were hungry to punch my shit in, but they said afterwards they only do it to guys they like (read: guy they think won't snitch) and even gave me a beer after.

Then there a scandal in Iraq because a shit bag picked up rank and the ceremony was used basically as an excuse to kick his ass.

Ahh good times, good times.
>>
>>28098836
who the fuck comes up with this shit
>>
>>28098836
>back in my day!
Fuck off.
>>
>>28098836
>It built brotherhood
>assaulting the people you fight along side builds brotherhood
Wut? Only thing I'd think it would do is raise the risk of errant bullets.
>>
>>28099087
>>28099117

Bro, you don't understand, bro. It builds brotherhood, bro.
Like in Russia where one guy in a hundred shoots their NCO and then themselves.
Hating the guts of everyone in your unit is true brotherhood!
>>
>>28098836
i always knew about them pinning it to your chest the first time but twisting it and shit? thats just sado masochism - I don't care what sense of false brotherhood it gives you call me a civie whatever you want I'm not a retard that will sign my life away just to get 30 dudes shoving gold pins into my chest to prove myself
>>
>>28099117
BRO U DONT UNERSTAND IT BUILDS BROTHERHOOD OO RA NOW LETS GO DIE FOR ISRAEL AND OIL
>>
Not in this day and age, where a month doesnt go by without a sexual harassament, suicide, etc brief.
>>
>>28096763
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
>in 2006 at least 292 Russian soldiers were killed by dedovshchina (although the Russian military only admits that 16 soldiers were directly murdered by acts of dedovshchina and claims that the rest committed suicide).

"No, no, no! Only 16 soldiers were murdered by their comrades. The other 276 were just broken on the inside that they claimed their own lives months later."
>>
>>28098775
>he said military
>not AF
excuse me whut
>>
Hazing is fucking stupid. Was a POG airwinger and the 1st night on night crew they grabbed me and took me outside and beat the shit out of me. "Welcome to the shop" no fucking point. Im not a bitch and didn't rat them out, but still wtf?

Buddy who was an 03 had knives put to his throat when he was a boot. "The military is a Brotherhood," what a fucking joke
>>
>>28099381

His joke

AF are the turboist of turbo pogs is what he's getting at.
>>
>>28096755
>How do you deal with bullying in the military?
>You don't act like a pussy and bully them back.

There fixed
>>
>>28096735
You become an officer and bury anyone that fucked with you in punishments and citations

Strangle them in red tape til they punch out
>>
>>28099427

>things no serves say

By the time you'd made officer they'd all be EASd or in a different unit than you would get. This isn't a video game.

>implying they wouldn't just fuck you in your butter barred butt
>>
guys im an 3 generation k*rd, probably going to join the army

a-am i ganna get bullied?
>>
>>28099488

What?
>>
>>28099506
im a sand nigger, am i ganna get bullied
>>
>>28099488
>ganna
What the fuck? Are you role playing?
>>
It's pretty bad. When I was in USCG basic training another recruit put their finger in my ass in the shower. Never told anybody but never much cared for that.
>>
anyone know anything about hazing in the royal marines?
>>
>>28099514
Tons of sand niggers already in. They'll probably be the first ones that bully you. Learn to dispense the banter as well as everyone else.
>>
>>28098836
>this is not a prison camp overseas
>implying that this would be acceptable or expected in that situation
>>
>>28099398
To bad some military personnel don't handle that differently. At my high school the older classes liked to try shoving the freshmen into trashcans, one kid almost getting stabbed in the throat with a pen put an end to that pretty damn quickly.
>>
>>28099082
Violent retards
>the Marines
>>
>>28099514

You will get teased a little, that's all.

Do you speak durka durka? Command likes that.
>>
>>28099521

>another recruit put his finger in my butt

Umm that's not really hazing anon. That was just a moment you had with a shower buddy.
>>
>>28099275
>292 Russian soldiers were killed by dedovshchina
Is natural selection, no pytor in stronk rossiya
>>
>>28098557

Ditto.
>>
>>28099275
Not "month later", man. Those 276 are only those who probably suicided while still serving (some of them may have been actually killed with murder arranged to look like suicide). What happens "months later" to those who discharged... Who the fuck cares.
>>
if youre worried about being bullied in the military you probably will be. puss
>>
>>28099275
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagging
>Fagging carried with it well-defined rights and duties on both sides. The senior, sometimes called the fag-master, was the protector of his fags and responsible for their good conduct.
>>
>>28100005

>The senior, sometimes called the fag-master, was the protector of his fags

You will never be the fag-master, why go on living?
>>
>>28100005
I... what? Who came up with this shit?
>>
>>28098836
what the fuck?
this is pants on head retarded
>>
File: 1448742837553.jpg (147 KB, 480x1266) Image search: [Google]
1448742837553.jpg
147 KB, 480x1266
>>28100005
So is the person in charge of the fag-masters the Gaylord?
>>
>>28096735
Lol that picture is from a hazing incident in South Korea.
>>
>>28096735
It's not that bad anymore. Back in my day we would fistfuck every new boot
>>
>>28100097
It totally wasn't gay though.
Just hazing.
>>
>>28096755
>You don't act like a pussy and command respect. Nobody will bother you.

Honestly, this.

The only time I really encountered anything like this was in AIT when my assigned roommate (a faggot from Boston, JK love you Gary) tried to pull some shit on me at bed check waiting for the killhat.

I suplexed him into the wall in the hallway in front of the rest of the platoon.

From that day forward we were good friends (showed him how to eat pussy) and didn't get fucked with.
>>
>>28096735
>be marine
>be boot, 1st day in the fleet
>all the salty lances talk shit, corporals play constant fuck fuck games
>clean room for 12 hours, its fucking surgically sterile
>corporal staggers in drunk
>"jesush fuck, why ishh thish room soo FUCKING filthy!"
>its not
>"oh so yer givin ME attitude huh?"
>smashes whisky bottle through my TV
>leans outside "HEY, HEY GUYSH, THIS FUCKIN BOOT IS GIVIN ME ATTITUDE"
>bunch of corporals show up, all drunk, trash my room, leave

Thats about it for my personal expieriences. That shit would get an NCO brig time and a court martial today.

The funny part about military hazing is that its usually the shitbags who instigate it, and alchohol is usually involved.
Ive seen corporals and sgts who can barely pass PFTs getting drunk and ddciding "oh hey, lets throw this PFC's TV and furniture off of the 3rd deck because he fell out of a PT session, then beat his ass, and hey, while were at it lets shove a broomstick up his ass."
(Why is it that ANY, not just military either, "hazing got out of hand" stories always seem to end with somebody getting sodomized?)

Then the brave intrepid NCO's are investigated by NCSI, reduced to private via court martial, sent to the brig, and usually dishonourably discharged.

Its way rarer today because punishment for hazing is so severe and actually taken seriously. Mostly nowdays its just fuck fuck games, being assigned shit work details and a bunch of extra fire watch, and shit tanowdays

But a lot of Marines are fucking stupid, and not just like, regular stupid, but like, angry agressively stupid and proud of it.
(The sort that like to get hammered every night, stomp around half naked and bellowing retarded bullshit, then challenge people to fights for telling them its 3 am on a tuesday, so shut the fuck up)

Glad im out.
>>
File: 1446821083779.jpg (834 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
1446821083779.jpg
834 KB, 1214x1239
>>28101127
>Mostly nowdays its just fuck fuck games, being assigned shit work details

Yep.

Something I wouldn't say was "hazing" by any stretch of the imagination, but it was pretty funny.

>Be deploying to Iraq
>Be on 4 day pass before getting on plane
>Hair is in reg but could stand a cut
>Come back to formation after 4 day pass and we have an extra day to do whatever we need to get done, people going to px for random shi
>"Sgt if people are going I'll go ahead and get a haircut"
>midget black guy "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM WHY DIDN'T YOU GET A HAIRCUT ON YOUR PASS YOUR HAIR IS FUCKED UP FUCK YOU YOU'RE ON BAGGAGE DETAIL"
>"Roger Sgt."
>Go get haircut.
>Next day on baggage detail, load plane, black Plt Sgt smiling like a little kid when I go to baggage detail.
>Look on his face when he goes back to coach for 19 hour flight while baggage detail sits in first class
>>
File: sleepover.png (48 KB, 801x602) Image search: [Google]
sleepover.png
48 KB, 801x602
>>28096735
>>
>>28101230
Man, I've been so lucky with sergeants so far.
Like, we're all bros, and if I gotta do something its just
>hey anon do x thing
Like, nigga it ain't hard. I'll never understand all these people who have dicks firmly wedged in their assholes about haircuts, or the exact shine of a floor.
>>
>>28101230
Yeah, I broke my leg on a squad attack drill, spent 6 months as the scribe for court martials, legit hazing shit I have seen
>forcing a private to eat a fistful of sand for spitting on the ground
>3 corporals gang beat a guy for getting meritoriously promoted because they didnt think he had "paid his dues yet"
>group of boots duct taping another boot to a matress and throwing him off a roof on the orders of thier NCO, for unspecified reasons
>holding down a PFC who refused a drink from a sgt on religious reasons, and giving him a whisky enema

Those were just the most memorable in a 6 month period across a regiment though.

90 percent of the time hazing claims were boots trying to get their NCOs in trouble for regular disciplinary practices and standard ass chewings and were dismissed.
95% of legitimate hazing claims just involved drunk NCOs beating up on underlings or destroying thier personal property.

I do have to say, there is a fine line between hazing and discipline sometimes. I always got the okay from my plt sgt or plt commander before I initiated stuff
>fall out of a hike? Me and you are going on 3 mile hikes every morning with packs that weigh 20 pounds more than standard until you finish the next hike.
>not knowing MOS specific knowledge? Give me a 5 page essay on the subject, to be completed during liberty.
>minor infractions that rate more than an ass chewing? Saturday, 24 hrs barracks duty.

Stuff like that. If it has training value and the thumbs up from the chain of command you usually dont have to worry about your subordinates trying to press charges. When I got that kid who started sounding all suicidey I just put him on suicide watch and pushed for medical seperation, let base mental health have him. No need for people like that in my squad, no need to fuck with him, just get rid of em.
>>
>>28101324
>Like, nigga it ain't hard. I'll never understand all these people who have dicks firmly wedged in their assholes about haircuts, or the exact shine of a floor.

Well he was originally in during the 90's so he was all about looking good without actually being good at his job, and he hated working in intel. He was pretty retarded in general and used to fix NODs. He ended up working in the mail room when we got split up into teams for the deployment.

>>28101386
Fuck.

>>28101386
>I do have to say, there is a fine line between hazing and discipline sometimes. I always got the okay from my plt sgt or plt commander before I initiated stuff
>>fall out of a hike? Me and you are going on 3 mile hikes every morning with packs that weigh 20 pounds more than standard until you finish the next hike.
>>not knowing MOS specific knowledge? Give me a 5 page essay on the subject, to be completed during liberty.
>>minor infractions that rate more than an ass chewing? Saturday, 24 hrs barracks duty.

That sounds like what should happen desu senpai.
>>
>>28098836
>them comments

Haha, wow.
>>
>>28096779
Is there significant 'bullying'/hazing in Regiment?
>>
>>28101415
>He was pretty retarded in general and used to fix NODs.
Yeh, Intel has gotten a lot better.
I just pal around with my English major SSG most of the time. Is laff.
>>
>>28098836
THANK U 4 UR SERVICE
>>
>>28101495
What do you mean by "in regiment"
Regimental staff? No. Those are all staff ncos and officers, the junior enlisted there are just cintel, logistics, supply, and intel.

In a regiment?
Probably, a regiment is a lot of people, theres always somebody fucking up somewhere.
>>
>>28101476
>I'M BETTER THAN CIVILIANS
>LOL CIVILIANS ARE SO LAZY
>YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND ME
God I hate those cunts.
Same people that wear their combat boots around after duty with their basic tee shirts.
>>
>>28101550
>noserve pogshit detected
>>
>>28101525
He was a major bitch about it. He only reenlisted as a 35 because he got to keep his E6.

>>28101553
He's right though. It's super cringey.
>>
>>28101547

The guy he's asking is supposedly a trip that's a ranger. He means 75th regiment I think.
>>
>>28101553
I agree with him.
I DO have trouble relating to civvies still, but even I cringe when I run into some guy covered in moto tatoos and clothing loudly using military jargon just in case somebody managed to forget that he served.
Half the time it turns out that they got admin seperated right after boot camp or were something retarded like water sanitation or an admin clerk anyways.
>>
>>28101297
You know you took time to create that. I give you one gold star.
>>
>>28101561
>cringe

>>>/reddit/

To be expected of a pogfag
>>
>>28101599
Yeah Ricky is a Ranger. I've heard stories of bad hazing in Ranger Battalion, but I was just curious to hear from an actual Ranger
>>
>>28098836
>calling someone a faggot when you have to try that hard to prove your a "man"
>>
>>28101553
>boot straight out of basic detected
>>
As a boot in a muhreen corps infantry battalion

>made to do pushups while guys threw empty and half full beer cans at me
>woken up at 3am to police call cigarettes outside from the drunk guys that thru them on the ground
>made to drink damn near 10 canteens of water consecutively (doesn't sound that bad, but it actually sucks)

But I saw others get much worse than me.

Also it wasn't really hazing or anything and I laugh about it now but one of the salty lance seniors would come to my room and put a chair next to my bed at like 11 o'clock at night and make me pretend I was on the radio with him. Like we used callsigns to one another and everything. Maybe he was just trying to train me to talk on the radio, but it was weird.
>>
>>28101698
Dude I can barely get through two 20 oz sprite bottles filled with water.

Fuck 10 canteens
>>
>>28101636
>To be expected of a pogfag

Lol

>pretend that combat arms veterans don't cringe when you stand around in public wearing Oakleys, BCM gun fighter hat or OCP cap with IR flag, 5.11 pants bloused into desert boots, and an Ed Hardy tee shirt and talk about how things were when you were on your "deployment" to Korea.
>>
Really fucking simple: Don't be a bitch. Just by asking that kind of question, I can tell your faggot ass wouldn't make it in the military.

Maybe air force.
>>
File: 1417758673015.gif (1 MB, 233x291) Image search: [Google]
1417758673015.gif
1 MB, 233x291
>>28101698
>one of the salty lance seniors would come to my room and put a chair next to my bed at like 11 o'clock at night and make me pretend I was on the radio with him. Like we used callsigns to one another and everything.
Like nigga why? What does he even stand to gain from this?
>>
>>28101734

I would sometimes stagger into my boots rooms drunk at night and give 45 minute incoherent life advice speeches.
Things I said to my boots (according to them:
>life is like a giant dick, ya just gotta suck it and hope the jiss doesnt get in your eyes.
>you cant let shit get ya down (vomits) see, like I just threw up on your floor and im not even mad.
>if you have nowhere to go you can just sleep on the ground.

Wierd shit goes on when you mix alchohol and authority. Wierd shit just goes on in the fuckin barracks.
>>
>>28101386
>>group of boots duct taping another boot to a matress and throwing him off a roof on the orders of thier NCO, for unspecified reasons
Who actually thought that was okay? Seriously?
>>
>>28102128
>>28101734
It's the military. What do you want?
>>
>>28098073
did you guys ever have to run in the shit plant? I never did but there was a couple companies I always saw making their marines run waaaay back in the shit plant, nothing like going to the chow hall and smelling human waste with your food on the way to work.
>>
>>28098836
this still goes on in the Marines, but it's not for jump school we did it everytime someone was promoted, especially when they hit NCO. and AIDS was invented in the 80's so whos the real faggot factory here
>>
>>28102128
Drunk 20 year olds who have been given authority over drunk teenagers.
Not hazing related drinking incidents:
>in las vegas a drunk lcpl jumped into a display containing live flamingos in a casino and began strangling one of them, before utilizing it as a club to fend off security.
>2 marines stole a penguin from a zoo and kept it in thier bathroom for 3 weeks feeding it tuna.
>a drunken navy guy in pendleton used a raccoon to bypass the breathalyzer interlock on his car, it passed out from him squeezing it. Thinking it was dead he tossed it in the back seat.
>it woke up and attacked him leading to him slamming into a tree.
>a marine started a bar fight, ran away across a cemetary, fell into an open grave knocking himself out, he awoke the next morning and staggered home.

Enlisted guys do stupid shit.
>>
>>28101698
>Also it wasn't really hazing or anything and I laugh about it now but one of the salty lance seniors would come to my room and put a chair next to my bed at like 11 o'clock at night and make me pretend I was on the radio with him. Like we used callsigns to one another and everything. Maybe he was just trying to train me to talk on the radio, but it was weird.

Perhaps it is because I rarely visit /k/, but this is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.
>>
>>28102094
I managed to find a floozy to have sex with off base, and got my no-game corporals laid for a couple weeks and ever since then it was a first name basis and spades during lunch break.
>>
>>28102336
Holy shit that's hilarious. I just reminded me of a story I heard about an officer hanging a fan over his bed because not enough air was getting to him from where the fan was, removing the guard because it was blocking to much air, and smashing his face into it when he woke up and forgot it was there.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446585606886.jpg (39 KB, 552x828) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446585606886.jpg
39 KB, 552x828
>>
>>28096735
Act like a bitch, get treated like a bitch. The only times I actively took part in it was when someone bit the hand that fed them.
>Sister brigade is getting deployed, get transferred over to plus up unit.
>Show up at the same time as new boots from basic.
>NCO's glance over me, project squared awayness. Focus in on new dicks.
>New dicks are fucking up on day 0.
>Piss bottles, pizza boxes under beds.
>Not shaving, suck at pt, make it easy to slide by.
>New platoon playing fuck fuck games, head butting eachothers chest playing game.

They'd play a game to make you say a word and then ram you in the chest. They came around to me and all I said was "Yeah, thats not happening." One of the smaller guys tried headbutting my chest so I grabbed his dick and balls in one hand and slapped him in the face with the other. We all became bros after that. But back to the new dicks.

>PVTs Dickbag and Picklestick, ranked 1 and 2 accordingly in shitbaggery.
>COB and chose to help out with arms room closeout to get brownie points and to put in my dues.
>New dicks are with me, mixing up serial numbers and fucking up the rack.
>We stay 2 hours longer than necessary after booting them to correct their shit.
>On a jrtc rotation, they fall asleep all the time on duty, weapons cant function from food and dirt, caught them shamming out on every possible detail.
>NCO's can only do so much without getting canned for "bullying."
>Engage "group responsibility"

This is where that bullying originates from. If the group gets fucked with for the shortcomings of the few, vengeance is called for.

Bump for stories, I have aplenty.
>>
>>28102852
>This is where that bullying originates from. If the group gets fucked with for the shortcomings of the few, vengeance is called for.
Would you believe that in all of my time working and having to work harder and occasionally stay latter to fix other people's fuck ups, not once have I ever yelled at them much less assaulted them? Only times I've ever yelled at anyone were a few cases of people doing particularly dangerous things with heavy equipment and almost hitting/crushing someone. Jesus, you people in the military act like children.
>>
>>28103069
What do you mean, "you people?"
>>
>>28103069
Any job/industry/whathaveyou where your continued living is largely dependent on people around you not being fuck ups, things tend to get a little more serious. Just saying dude. You ever work any construction or labor even and you'll see the same kinds of shit, fuck ups do not get treated kindly.
>>
I have video of 3 NCOs (I was the 4th) going into a private's room for a "TA-50" layout and literally stealing half his gear to make pawn it. They told him he'd never get promoted if he told on them. He did it anyway. One of them played golf with the 1SG on the weekends so command staff buried it. And they kept the private from being promoted. The guy literally spent 4 years as a PFC and had to pay over $1000 for gear when he ETSed.
>>
>>28102852
>I grabbed his dick and balls in one hand and slapped him in the face with the other.
that's pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>28103197
Did you miss the part of my post where I said the only times I've ever yelled included a time where someone was almost crushed by heavy equipment? At the jobs I've held, those people were taken care of by moving them to positions where they couldn't possibly cause harm to others as soon as it became obvious that there could be a problem or completely getting rid of them.
>>
>>28103069
I worked retail and got a degree before joining and yeah, it was pretty fucked up. But when you're technically on the job 24/7 and the infraction by one of your peers allows your boss to call you no matter what you're doing, things are a bit more serious.
When my boss would try and call me in on my days off during retail, I didn't have to go in or even answer my phone. If my coworker was sick and that left no one to run my department, I wasn't liable to go in. If that happened (which it did) when I was active duty, all it took was an NCO or a butter bar to say "anon, shitbag didn't show up for his 24hr duty, you're covering his shift." I hate being that dude but it is different when you live under a modified 1st amendment and the new laws you live under say you have to do what your boss tells you.
>>
>>28099032
>gas chambers
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1407961137052.jpg (275 KB, 1300x1721) Image search: [Google]
1407961137052.jpg
275 KB, 1300x1721
>>28103222
>>
>>28098589
>you cannot have an intelligent conversation with a combat arms lower enlisted soldier without it eventually degrading into "Deez nuts" or your momma jokes.
I leave for Benning on the 28th. Sounds like I'll fit right in.
>>
>>28103357

>didn't know how to lie

I got put on duty once like you said then after that never again

>"B-but sgt, my grandma is visiting me this weekend, she also has cancer and dying soon"

Then they go get someone else.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.