[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remington 887 recall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0070.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0070.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
REMINGTON QUALITY EVERYONE!

Just found this in my local wallyworld.
>not that jew York walmart's even sell guns
>>
My 700 fires when engaging the safety.

I refuse to buy another Remington product again. If the guns won't kill you, they'll rust on you out the box.
>>
>>28092352
the last good Remington gun i got was a woodsmaster 750 in .243 years ago
but not only do their guns suck now, so does their ammunition
>>
>>28092352
They're going to find a reason to issue a recall for everything no matter how small that reason.
After the recall if anyone tries a lawsuit claiming defective product then Remington can tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>28092352
What happened to Remington? You used to be beautiful.
>>
>>28092401
That's your dumbass fault for not sending it for the recall.
>>
Second page
>10 Commandments of Firearm Safety
>#9 don't modify or alter your gun

Fuck you Remingshit, I do what I want!
>>
>>28092772
>being autistic
You know what they really mean
>>
>>28092760
I literally just bought it a week ago.

Brand new in box.
>>
>>28092832
That if you install some after market part and your gun fucks up for whatever reason they can now tell you to go fuck yourself when you go to them.
>>
>>28092352
>>28092352
What the shit, Remington? Why is it always accidental discharges with you? That's like the worst possible defect short of massive KB.
>>
>>28092352
>887
That is the shittiest shotgun I have ever had the displeasure to shoot (and 3 1/2" slugs no less).
I have never seen one where the plastic rib wasn't crooked.
>>
>>28092422
They still make good shotshells, but that's about it.
>>
>>28092760
I went to the site and gave my serial. their answer was it might be affected. might be. I'm going with a timney trigger.
>>
>>28096672
>I'm going with a timney trigger.
>I'm going to put more money into a gun I have trust issues with instead of letting the manufacturer foot the bill and at the very least have a gun that doesn't kaboom when I make it safe.

Dude, just get the recall work done and sell it if you don't like it so much.
>>
>>28094545
to be fair their ACR would occasionally full auto
>>
>>28097087
That's a feature, not a problem.
>>
>>28092726
Freedom Group happened.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.