[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no subject
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
you have 1000 USD, and you need a gun for each of these purposes:
>hunting
>carry
>home defense
which do you choose and why?

pic unrelated
>>
>Carry/Home Defense
Glock 19
>Hunting
Deer and medium game, I assume?
I'd find a used $500 bolt action in .243, .308 or 30-06. Tikka, Winchester, Savage
>>
>>28091286
mosin with scope
mossy 500 sport and shoot pack
>>
Nugget

Obrez

Nugger
>>
>>28091527
what's a nugger?
+1 for obrez though, I hadn't thought of that
>>
Savage 110 in .308 or .30.06
S&W Shield
Mossberg 500 12 ga

The rifle and shotgun will take most any game animal in North America and either the pistol or the shotgun could be used for home defense.
>>
>>28091555

A nugger
>>
>>28091650
Nugger is as nugger does.
>>
A used S&W 500 can be had for $1000 and cover all 3 of those needs.
>>
>>28091650
>>28091670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY
>>
File: img_0395.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (358 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
img_0395.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
358 KB, 900x600
>>28091286
fuckin easy
>hunting
can take out whatever you need
>carry
if you aren't carrying this longdick motherfucker, I don't know what you're doing with it
>home defense
"Hey, what's that 2 ft pipe sticking out of the doorway?"
>>
>>28091286
12ga shotgun of your choice, preferably something you can get a rifled barrel for relatively cheaply or that comes with one.
Depends largely where you are but that should be good for birds and large to medium game.

Good handgun of your choice. Insert Glock or whatever your preference may be plus a decent holster.
You should be able to cover all three needs with those two.

If you have money left over maybe a pawn shop .22lr rifle for small critters like rabbits and just general practice or a Mosin.
>>
>>28091286
You could cover all of your bases with a glock 20 or 1911 and a Mossman 500 and have money left over to get a decent holster for whichever pistol and ammo for both.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.