[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/K/ubism thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 1431021143823.png (351 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1431021143823.png
351 KB, 600x399
Continuation of earlier /K/ubism threads
Earlier threads:
>>28050733
>>28069361
>>28074734
Forums: http://kubism.freeforums.org/
Old Bible: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdeCsLbqRgJOQJ7C8WeNlKHfO0H-Oik_iOHNJiikxOQ/edit
New works: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15bV8RUpakew-AerBHj9r-Eu2CK7QlZlhl10EvbjzrY8/edit
Cont.
>>
>>28091236
As it stands I will not be forming a church but a "religious organization".
the requirements are as follows:
In order to be considered tax-exempt, a religious organization must meet certain federal requirements.
The organization cannot attempt to influence legislation, and it must not be involved with or intervene in political activity or campaigns,
and the organization must be exclusively started and run for religious, educational, scientific, or other charitable purposes in order to be considered
501c3 tax-exempt. These are the requirements that a religious organization or church must adhere to in order to be considered tax-exempt:
The organization must be organized and operated exclusively for religious or other charitable purposes
The net earning must not benefit any private individual or shareholder exclusively
No substantial part of the organization’s activity may be the attempt to influence legislation
The organization cannot intervene in political campaigns
The organization’s purpose and actions cannot be illegal or violate fundamental public policy.
Everything seems to be in order to form it. It does complicate future churches a little bit but not much,
In the future what will happen is that if you want to establish a church based on /K/ubism you would still have to file
for acceptance of your church yourself which means you would need to have a "church", but it would be easier since
there is a preceding organization from which you could stem. I am currently working out whether selling patches and such
would be determined as UBIT income. The current goal would be to provide self defense tools and the education needed to
handle such tools to low income families as well as teaching the tenets of our organization such as self-reliance and respect of all men*
to those who will listen. *(men meaning any and all human beings)
So that is where we stand at this moment in time.
>>
>>28091248
With CCW it is legally shaky at least until we are a larger organization.
our first tenet should be edited from "You will be, at any given time, armed. The Kube gifted you with the possibility to feed your kin and smite your foes" to
something to the order of
"You will be, at any given time, have a concealed arm upon your person so as not to cause panic among the general public. The Kube gifted you with the possibility to feed your kin and smite your foes."
that should give us more legal standing when it comes to a few issues.
This is where we stand on my end.
>>
this shit is neckbeard as fuck
>>
>>28091520
Eh, yeah, although he's being a fag about it I gotta agree with this guy, names don't belong in the s/k/ripture.

>They belong on the legal documents and other places of real power

So no Trips in the good book and let the lawyer preach who really got shit rolling, everybody wins.
>>
>>28091579
That's our clerical collars.
>>
>>28091632
I guess i cant be a cleric, i got a normie beard
>>
>>28091729
And I just got stubble from not shaving over the weekend.

Is Flandre a coir boy?
>>
>>28091618
100% agree only putting on a trip for better organization. I don't want to have my name any where near the S/k/ripture. All I am is a college student with too much time on his hands trying to get the ball rolling. I have everything getting ready but I may or may not go silent for a week since I have finals. I plan on getting this going though.
>>
File: Clerical shirt..jpg (113 KB, 570x760) Image search: [Google]
Clerical shirt..jpg
113 KB, 570x760
>>28091632
I thought this was?
>>
>>28091764
That is hilariously redneck.

I'm re-posting this from the old thread to start the transition over

>serious question here, can we use the non-profit to get members NRA Instructor certified? It would be a big deal to have an organization of nationally certified instructors that fall under "Education"

I'm willing to be the Alaska chapter pistol instructor.
>>
>>28091236
I've been here and contributed since the beginning, I'm willing to get shit rolling and establish a Utah chapter if I have coordination with other anons on setting up the organization as a whole and financial organization.
>>
>>28091844
>Utah chapter
Oh Jesus Christ it's Mormons with even more guns.
>>
>>28091791
Most definitely.
Answering this from the earlier thread "Are people who live in gun grabbing commie countries allowed to be part of the religion, are they waived from certain things?"

Religion>greater than state
also one of our tenet's should be like "To neuter your arms is to commit high heracy against the Kube and will call upon you a formal inquiry into your life" and by that I mean assisted relocation if you want. So it would be against the religion to remove your "assault" features.

While this all seems like it is going fast It is going to slow down since I have finals over the next two weeks. I will try to do stuff but expect a massive jump in productivity in me once I can start Christmas break.
>>
>>28091844
It will take a while, I only currently have 4k set aside for expenses and shit. Once the ball get's rolling it will be my goal to set aside funds in order to establish various branches of our church.
>>
>>28091858
>Most definitely
Okay, good. I think that's a really good thing to put on the back burner for the moment and focus some real energy into down the road.

You, I, and Joe /k/omrade know certifications are usually not worth the paper they're printed on; but to the general public it looks official, and official means safe/regulated/approved for their comfort zone.

We should have an instructor for every major discipline at minimum in every region, preferably every state. It should be stressed that it is NOT a position of authority, you're just the guy responsible for being better at that one thing (And a better teacher at that thing) then anyone else in the region. So lots of range time, lots of classes, and lots of instructing. Probably going to have to foot the bill on a lot of the range fees and shit early on since the non-profit will not be pulling mad cash, but classes could be a big revenue source.

I'm also officially moving all replies to this thread.
>>
>>28091923
yeah, I think one of our ultimate goals is to get nationwide recognition such that someone having a cert from the holy order of the /K/ube is a major mark of pride.
>>
>>28091858
>"As a broken saw is useless to the carpenter so is a tool of defense crippled by ignorance. To live under these injustices is an affront unto the lord. Repent shall be sought through the pilgrimage for holy lands"

Any thoughts on the re-write? I think we should avoid any hell-fire and brimstone "Heracy" wording early on.
>>
>>28091923
Anything we can do down the road to establish public legitimacy and efficacy is a good idea.
>>
>>28091982
> Repentance*
Fucked that one up, sorry.

>>28091981
Good idea, get a shit ton of people instructor certified in a couple major organizations (NRA, etc) then build our own course curriculum focused on the practicality of CCW and HD to the service of the tenants of the /k/ube.
Throw hunting in there for self reliance, and maybe a few survival courses. Anyone else here a bushcrafter?

>Calling GarandThumb, Paging survival expert GarandThumb!
>>
>>28092033
>GarandThumb
Seriously though, does anyone know how to get a hold of him?

I have instruction related and SERE related questions that have nothing to do with this.
>>
>>28091982
Excellent, May the /K/ube smile upon you.
If I were to sell a print copy of the /k/ manual what size would you want it and hardcover or soft cover? White or cream paper?
>>
>>28092129
Also reasonable pricing for the book? I'm thinking around like 20-25 depending on quality and cost to manufacture.
>>
>>28091856
Not Mormon, agnostic/atheist if you must know. And no we'retrying to keep the mysticism and supernatural shit out of /k/ubism. More a philosophical religion like Buddhism, Confucianism etc.
>>
>>28092148
Also Mobius I need you input on whether I can use the documents you put together so far as the base for the book. Anything else you guys want added to the book?
>>
>>28092129
Depends on how long it ends up being, also if we're actually doing the gun cut-out idea.

>>28092148
I'd say a minimum of 10-15 for shit ones, and 20-25 for good ones, and 30-35 for fancy ones, like the lethery stuff they sometimes use
>>
File: kube praying.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
kube praying.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>28092129
Hardcover makes for better books.
>>
>>28092148
Soft covers would be best for now. When the demand grow for them, introduce hardcovers. Cream would be lovely.
>>
File: Rhodesian aid book.jpg (436 KB, 1288x1799) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesian aid book.jpg
436 KB, 1288x1799
>>28092129
Soft cover in off-white, but that reminds me.

Have you ever heard of an IRPG? Incident. Response. Pocket. Guide.
They use them in the Forest Service for fire fighters, it's a waterproof top spiral bound quick reference guide for everything from directing helicopters to emergency first aid. The Rhodesians had something just like it (Pic related)

What if we made something similar?

>Basic first aid and CPR (Not that Red Cross bullshit)
>Emergency situation management
>Common types of disasters and how to respond
>How to interact with police following a shooting or crime that you have reported
>Scripture
>Educational guidelines
>The six commandments
Shit like that.
>>
File: Rhodesian aid book2.jpg (454 KB, 1278x1799) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesian aid book2.jpg
454 KB, 1278x1799
>>28092219
Everyone please add to this with ideas, I know I'm forgetting a lot of shit.

>>28092201
>>28092187
I agree with the "Start small increase in price and quality" ideas here, I would love a legit /k/ube pocket bible
>We could leave them in hotels

>>28092169
I fully agree and was only joking. I think we should make it a religion of "God is the name of perfect man, he is holly only because he is unobtainable, in our personal progress and improvement of self and others is our worship"
>>
>>28092180
Before we start putting anything in print, I think some things need to be refined/fleshed out more. For instance, the initiation process. Having a pc and 3 screens is weird imo for a organisation like ours, we should call deer deer and not a durr, we shouldn't mention a video game, we shouldn't encourage reckless underage drinking, I think mandating rimfires only is stupid since a lot of people start with centre-fire, and "high capacity assault rifle virginity" is also pretty weird. At the very least the language should be altered.
>>
File: Rhodesian aid book3.jpg (425 KB, 856x1800) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesian aid book3.jpg
425 KB, 856x1800
>>28092272
Also, in case it didn't stand out, I love writing scripture sounding short bits, so just throw rough ideas at me and I'll make them pompous and pseudo intellectual.
>>
>>28092276
You know I have to second this a bit, the last rites section is a bit much.
>>
>>28092187
I don't think I would do a paper back run but I will look into it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sDJ-5uzqr7puCzB3WvFylAERZsWZ2XMfGr8LDY3Gtvg/viewform?usp=send_form survey for hard or soft cover and to get a vague number on ` how many the original order should be
>>
>>28092288
Something something, 'It is the responsibility of the citizenry to protect and maintain the body politic and if needed, remove it."
>>
Also yay or nay, A print version of a collection of stuff from the do/k/ument?
>>
>>28092276
>we shouldn't encourage reckless underage drinking,
I think teaching #6 kind of touches on that idea
>"You shalt keep your mind sober in combat"

We should just have a bit in the religion about not being excessively shit faced all the time.
>>
>>28092327
yay, I want a pocket one
>>
>>28092331
Well there's a specific lines that says "3). Complete the initiation course on S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>While drunk off your ass on vodka" for a 16 y.o
>>
>>28092276
yah, I would make sure that it seems sane before printing I have my own copy of the do/k/uments that I am working on and will post before going into print.
>>
Out of curiousity, do we have an antagonist in the lore? I'm writing/adapting a speech for sermons and such.
>>
>>28092314
Anything that even hints and being anti-government (Even just quoting our constitution) is a great way to get Waco'd.

How about
>Thy lord has given you the tools of defense, and in his name you shall so protect those of every creed, for man must rely upon man, and together we shall be the wall which no class or power may prey upon those before it.

>>28092327
Heavily revised maybe, but I think it would be easier to start from scratch.

>>28092339
Yeah, that's not gonna look good, we should probably chuck that out.
>>
>>28092391
>>Thy lord has given you the tools of defense, and in his name you shall so protect those of every creed, for man must rely upon man, and together we shall be the wall which no class or power may prey upon those before it.
Better and less crazy sounding.
>>
>>28091236
Reporting in. I'm catching up on some youtube and finishing some pages of the philosophy, for final review.
Links (You can edit these)
Book revising, throwing out the Origin stories an replacing with philosophy
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdeCsLbqRgJOQJ7C8WeNlKHfO0H-Oik_iOHNJiikxOQ/edit?usp=sharing

New book
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15bV8RUpakew-AerBHj9r-Eu2CK7QlZlhl10EvbjzrY8/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>28092374
It used to by gun-grabbers by name (FineStones, etc) but that shit is way in the red zone for an actual recognized NPO.

I would go with vague terms like "Those who would harm/undermine/oppress" and terms that attribute their gun grabbing freedom crushing citizen enslaving bullshit to ignorance instead of malice. Such as "They, who in their ignorance, have harmed our brothers and sisters with indiscriminate use of hand and pen"
>>
>>28092407
you have lost the original point though, it was to make the argument against safe act gun control.
>>
>>28092450
Okay, well keep the not-crazy shit I wrote for later use and give me five minutes and I'll come up with something for your message, sound good?
>>
We need to put more stories and field manual type stuff into the Skripture.

More history of our saints and such.

Need to flesh it out more once we got the basic tenets and such down, now we need to add more meat to it.

I imagine the greater part of this thing will end up being technical and field manual type stuff, followed by stories then quotes.

Have short stories that fit in there, and as much technical document stuff as possible, then we'll say that other things are simply approved by us, such as The Art of War, full books, and the Army's range of FMs and TMs.
>>
>>28092033
>>28092113
I have his email somewhere, I did a patch run for him. I'll look for it later.
>>
>>28091858
>donate money to sponsor the migration of Kubists to non-shit states

I love this idea.
>>
>>28092462
kk.
>>
>>28092450
So given the "No acting on politics" rules in the NPO guidelines I had to be kinda lose with the wording but,

As true power comes not only from the hand of the lord but in his teachings, we shall not suffer ignorance upon man. Mans laws that shackle the hand of defense and cripple the spirit of the lord shall be looked on circumspectly, and if found to be unjust or immoral challenged in defense of those that would fall under its oppression.

Eh..... fuck, needs a bit of work, how's that for a first draft, too many damn words?
>>
>>28092552
Decent, and for what it serves it is not to wordy.
>>
>>28091579
Top kek anon.

Shoulder your nugget
Neckbeard gets caught in the bolt
Let go, and it hangs

Hammer Down
>>
>>28092497
Okay. Someone with time, Take a moment and heed this idea:

Center the Saints name, and below, align left, a paragraph of the saints deed and reasons for enshrinement. Dashes because cant tab. It's prolly inaccurate AF

-----------------Prophet Kalashnikov
------Born in a poor farming family, his father killed during hte purges, Kalashnicov entered a college for mechanical engineering and was a tanker for the red army, father the AK family of modern combat arms, and also would have rather designed a tractor than a gun. His understanding of the classical Russian simplicity and utility lead generations of Africans and terrorists fighting with AKMs.
>>
>>28092519
Seriously cool work there.
>Maybe there will be eventual marriage between poor Euros and Americans to give them citizenship.

>>28092501
Thanks, I just want to ask him a few things about teaching new people basic woodscraft, and also some stuff about shooting for his job.

>>28092497
Help build on >>28092219

I think all stories should be actual events that focus on a moral or anecdote, instead of the 'noah' type shit from the bible.

>Roy Benavidez pulled this bullshit off <<Story of his MOH mission>> so man is capable of more than you think, getting shot doesn't kill you giving up does.
Shit like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 911x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 911x574
https://www.hmgunworks.com/product/hmg-sturmgewehr-standard-length-223/

Our holy relic shall return to us. Have you prepared your wallet yet?
>>
>>28092609
>not getting the .300blk version
>>
>>28092519
what about making a kubist gun company and hiring non-american kubists ?
>>
>>28092636
H1-b's for /K/ubists... I love it.
>>
>>28092636
It's not as easy to hire non-americans as you'd think. I've been looking into starting a company and how we could get our Canadian associate here.
>>
>>28092664
http://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/permanent-workers/employment-based-immigration-fourth-preference-eb-4/special-immigrant-religious-workers Loopholes, loopholes, loopholes.
>>
>>28092584
>As true power comes not only from the hand of the lord but in his teachings, we shall not suffer ignorance upon man. Laws that shackle the hand of defense and cripple the spirit of the lord in the name of ignorance shall be looked on circumspectly, and if found to be unjust challenged in defense of those that would suffer its inhumanity upon man.

Another version, just for kicks.
>I can do this shit all day.

>>28092600
>Born to poverty and, without the strength or means to defend his family, made fatherless by the purges. Kalashnikov sought knowledge in a college of mechanical engineering, though he was hardened in war as a tanker of the red army it was his education that brought his greatest contribution. Father of the AK family of small arms, his invention has armed uncountable men women and children with the power to decide their fates or the fates of nations, much in contrast to the boy who lost his father. Though he would have labored to build a tool of agriculture before a tool of war he stands as a testament to the power of the mind as well as the power one man may gain over his life with a simple weapon of wood and steel, and is thus the saint of proliferation and the common man.

Just hod to fuck with it man, sorry.
>>
>>28092720
Can I get some feedback on these?
>>
The time has come for us to rally under a new banner, a banner of truth and freedom. In unity lies our strength, without it we have nothing, we are nothing. Together, out of many, we are indivisible and we can make a difference. So sons and daughters of the Kube, stand with one another, stand with your common man. The past is our faith, the present is our strength, and the future is our birthright! The path toward a better tomorrow awaits before us. But our journey together must cross a wilderness of hatred and bigotry, the landscape of lies seeded by the venom of our old enemy, it knows us, it fears us. But we must not underestimate it. While its agents cower and sneer from beneath their veneer of civility and freedom, they, in their ignorance, have harmed our brothers and sisters with indiscriminate use of hand and pen under the pretext of liberty and righteousness. All the while, they look upon the teachings of the Kube with loathing and disgust. But there is no power in the universe greater than the need for freedom, the cannot silence us, we must make them realize the truth that the Kube has taught us, the truth we know in our hearts.

1/2
>>
>>28092752
2/2

We must not suffer and allow the ignorant dictate our path! The saints and prophets of the Kube inspire courage, sacrifice, by asking us to be better than what we are. But it is not just them that can or have made a difference, it is every one of you that holds the teachings of the Kube close to your hearts, it is every one of you that helps to spread the teachings of the Kube to the ignorant. All it takes to make a difference is for courageous few to stand up and shout “No more!” But we cannot do this do long as the ignorant fear us. Cognizance cannot exist among the fear and lies that are continuously perpetrated by men who only use to subvert and control us. We must be ruthless to those who spread lies and fear, this is something we cannot abide! So I ask of you my children, go forth and combat the lies and ignorance that appear everywhere, in our communities, even in our homes. Talk with one another, speak truths and spread them. Go out and make a difference, you can do it!
>>
>>28092752
>>28092764
I lie the message, the delivery needs some work.
>>
>>28091618
>you will keep you

Damn, almost acceptable
>>
>>28092816
FUUUUUUUUUCK! I'll go fix it. God dammit.

Any other corrections?
>>
Alright well I will still be semi Lurking the thread, but I have a math final tomorrow so I need to study for that.
>>
File: 20151106_050353 - Copy.jpg (263 KB, 2468x600) Image search: [Google]
20151106_050353 - Copy.jpg
263 KB, 2468x600
>Gunshots out front, pistol caliber, less than 50yds from my door

Whelp, looks like the s/k/ripture is getting interrupted for hunting.
>>
>>28093113
And it was on this night that a fellow comrade ascended to heaven.
>>
>>28093302
Nope, false alarm, old lady saw a critter and took a pot shot a it while smoking outside.
>>
>>28093403
Where do you live?
>>
>>28093431
I'm gonna guess florida.
>>
File: alaska.jpg (5 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
alaska.jpg
5 KB, 180x180
>>28093440
>>28093431
>>
File: 20150812_215952-1.jpg (4 MB, 1832x2730) Image search: [Google]
20150812_215952-1.jpg
4 MB, 1832x2730
>>28093403
Wait till you hit my power level anon.
>>
File: 2015-11-30 00.26.35.jpg (654 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-30 00.26.35.jpg
654 KB, 1600x900
>>28093466
Fellow ak bro
>>
>>28093466
Ahh, the Florida of the north.
>>
>>28093487
I resemble that comment.
>>
>>28093515
lel, I am basically the antithesis of where I live. I was born, raised and still live in Boulder,CO. I have been doing the /K/ubes work for a while now though. In high school I introduced my entire friend group to shooting.
>>
>>28091856
Prepping and self reliance have been a central part of mormon culture since forever. Why do you think Utah has the gun laws that it does? You can carry on college campus, highschool, jr high, and even grade school. even the teachers can carry. This place is swimming in guns.
Utah /k/ before 4chan existed.
>>
This is what we have towards specific philosophy of war. Self reliance will be covered next
“What can we do,” you may ask, “For I armed my home and my family is secure. I make pay, I make joy with my family, but I know there is a desire in my soul which I cannot identify! What burns my being to actions unremembered?”

We yearn for blood. It is in man a desire to kill. We hunted the beasts of the plains with our hands, and we ate well. Today, behold the hollowman, who has not used his bloodlust. He wallows in his sense of security and knows nothing but a drive for conflict, which his biology knows yields the satiating fruits of joy and labor but which are devalued in the machinations. Whereas man embraces his lusts. Man does not enter the fray senseless but at the height of sense. Man does not slay with disregard, but meditating of every blow.
I'm off for now, I'll be in the next thread tomorrow.
>>
>>28092633
I'll be getting the 8mm Kurz and a conversion for 7.62x29 and 5.56 since I shoot that already.

No point in investing in 300 BLK when it's not the original chambering and I don't already own anything that shoots it.
>>
>>28094471
Kurz and 300blk are almost identical ballistically, Except 300blk is made to modern standard. It would be like the change from 30-06 to 7.62x51mm.

And for the civilian shooter, .300blk is cheaper and easier to find.
>>
Ya'll motherfuckers better be crystal fucking clear in what you say in this shindig. Don't beat around the bush with fancy words to look more 'legitimate' as a religion.

We don't need anymore people going 'well regulated militia hurrr durr'

Say what you mean to say.
>>
>>28091858
>formal inquiry into your life

You need to explicitly define what the inquiry is in text form.

Last thing we need is 'le ebin habbening' and people go nuts with this ideology and take it literally.
>>
I've been fond of the notion of how Sikh view self defense and self reliance.

"Kirpan: The sword is the emblem of courage and self-defense. It symbolizes dignity, self-reliance, capacity and readiness to always defend the weak and the oppressed. It helps sustain one's martial spirit and the determination to sacrifice oneself in order to defend truth, fight against oppression and fight to preserve Sikh moral values. The rule is never to do injustice and never let anyone perform injustice.

A Sikh is a devotee first and to protect his devotion, a Sikh is a warrior as well. A real Sikh will never let weapons take the precedence over his spiritual values and devotion. A real Sikh will always help the one in need and fight for him/her regardless of the person's caste, color or religion. When all other means of self-protection fail, the Sikh can use his sword to protect himself and others. A Sikh is never to use his sword to attack anyone."

http://www.realsikhism.com/?subaction=showfull&id=1193703788&ucat=5
>>
>>28094641
that has been changed to
>>28092720
although it is still being worked on
>>
>>28094660
Beautiful.

We are taking direct inspiration from Sikhism in a lot of elements.
>>
>>28094592
Fuck you we're trying to not get Waco'd
>>
>>28094774
Indeed. I've heard stories of Sikh being granted CCW permits as a result of their religious views stating they need to be able to protect themselves and others. Freedom of Religions.
>>
>>28092720
Eugene Stoner: Saint of Excellence and Innovation. Make it happen.
>>
>>28094518
>implying I don't want it to be as close to the original as possible
>implying I'm not willing to pay the extra $2 per box to get PPU 8mm Kurz

Literally the only reason why I'm getting it in another chambering besides 7.62. I shoot my AK more than my AR as well, so it makes more since two get those two calibers.

Plus it would look funky as shit with anything besides the 8mm mags.
>>
File: Kubereflect2.jpg (83 KB, 776x553) Image search: [Google]
Kubereflect2.jpg
83 KB, 776x553
recommended music for /k/ube /k/hoir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcizZebcaU
>>
File: 595459.jpg (32 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
595459.jpg
32 KB, 880x660
>>28095144
All of the mags are made to look like the original magazines, they're just STANAGs, and even then, normal STANAGs don't look bad at all in the gun from the renders the company has released and photoshops people have done.

What's going to look super funky is the 7.62x39 magazines.
>>
>>28095132
Alright give me a minute I'm working on my 1897's mag tube.
>>
>>28091236
Hey I'm also a Colorado fag, how do I get in on this?
>>
>>28092191
Can we purchase our relic or is it doomed to travel from commie state to commie state?
>>
>>28095605
We need to steal it.

You'd need a forklift, preferably several, a large delivery van or semi-truck and about a dozen men to pull off the heist.

For transit and storage the Kube breaks down into individual panels and packs flat into crates. We'd need to come in at night, take care of security, break down the cube, pack it into boxes and load the crates into the truck and make a break for it.
>>
>>28095726
Where is it?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 512x512
>>28095726
>ITT: /k/ formulates a plan to break into the museum and claim their precious relic
>>
>>28095726
>>28095767

You guys are doing it wrong. You need to be able to go in during the middle of the day and act like you're suppose to being moving it out. Just make sure all your facial exposed operators are bearded so they can shave. By the time anyone figures out what happened no one will remember shit.
>>
>>28095780
I was thinking the same thing. Or we do the ol switcheroo and replace it with a cube of dragon dildos.
>>
>>28095605
>>28095726
>>28095780
Okay. Here's what we do.
>get Creep to build a bunker on his land
>like fucking hidden bunker, have a freight entrance that's well hidden and then the person entrance in a trapdoor of a small shed or something
>find out what museum the Kube is at and when it's shecduled to leave
>wait for the people who are going to move it to arrive at the museum
>pay them off, knock them out or otherwise do what has to be done to get the Kube, the truck and all other necessary supplies in our hands
>this may include intercepting the truck carrying the Kube as it travels between museums, and stopping it somehow to jack it, or stealing the vehicle while the owner is in a truck stop or something
>drive it into Creep's bunker and assemble it where it rightfully belongs
>>
>>28095825
>Creep plans to buy more land across the US
>builds more bunkers
>routinely move the Kube, both to allow Kommandos nationwide to visit it, and to try and keep the feds off our trail
>>
>>28095825
I can see a dozen ways this goes wrong, primarily in the whole "intercept truck" part.

>"Hand over the /k/ube!"
>"awh these fucking operators"
>Accidental Discharge
>Cube Recovery turns into a murder, /k/ is collectively blamed
>ATF tracks us all down
>SHTF
>>
File: 137565_1406439795.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
137565_1406439795.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
for what purpose?
>>
>>28095866
That's why we don't use guns.

Melee weapons and bows.
>>
>>28095877
Fine.
>Accidental Machete strikes
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x250
>>28095803
>>
>>28091869
Yeah, I'm going to start doing the same. I'm >>28091844 BTW. Once I finish college next semester and get a job after I finish police academy in the summer I'll have alot more cash for funs and funs related stuff like getting /k/ubism established.
>>
>>28093755
Yeah, I've lived here pretty much all my life. Parents moved us out of their native commifornia before I was even 1 year old (thank magic sky wizard.) Been all around the country and there's alot of places I like more culturally because no Mormon bullshit, but our gun laws here in Mormonland are fucking based and out outdoors is beautiful, plentiful, and bountiful so I've stayed so far. You can get as drunk here as anywhere else, and have as many one night stands too (a little more difficult than in non Mormon areas, but not by much if you go to the city) once I finish college and then police academy by next summer I plan to establish a chapter of /k/ubism here. I've got enough pro fun friends and acquaintances to get us off the ground no problem, and then it's only a matter of time till we get more people and grow larger and more powerful because of how pro fun it is here.
>>
>>28091236
>new works

you are the mormon of worshipping kube
>>
File: 124.jpg (92 KB, 413x427) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
92 KB, 413x427
>>28095803
A /k/ube of dragon dildos can be created later. I'm sure we could find some way to justify it to the religion after all, this is /k/ and what is /k/ without dragon dildos?
>>
>>28095845
I'm getting a BoS vibe from this shit
>>
>>28091618
rule number 2 invalidates like 90% of /k/
>>
>>28096062
>>28095882
>>28095877
>>28095866
>>28095845
>>28095825
>>28095803
>>28095780
>>28095726
Nyet comrades, we do not steal the /K/ube that would make us look bad.when we get off the ground we will buy it.
>>
>>28097394
Theyre teachings, not rules.

>>28097812
But the commies that own it won't sell it.
>>
>>28097827
If it wont come to us, we must go to Nex Alea
>>
>>28097881
A pilgrimage, you might say?
>>
>>28097827
How do we know, every one has a price.
>>
>>28097881
Does anyone know how he made the cube? If we could create a new artifact, we could start there. Our main concern would still be getting the original, but another made from the flesh and blood of our fallen arms would be more symbolic in my opinion.
>>
>>28098122
Pay a man enough and he'll walk barefoot into hell. It's just getting to that price which fucks us over.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x282
I'm going to start making mini cubes for keychain or necklaces. Anyone interested?
>>
>>28098129
Gather components of de milled receivers from Apex parts.
>>
>>28098202
Are they free?
>>
>>28098207
Prolly not but who is gonna buy them, Just email Apex and ask for all their scrap demilled receiver parts. Haggle a price for bulk.
>>
>>28098216
I'm going to try and get my hand on a safe too, to store.... Things.... Or atleast make something. Kinda like how Jews have those fuck huge cabinets for their torrahs.
>>
>>28098181
>>28098122
>>28098241
There is only one /K/ube we may build representations of the cube but there is only one. When and if we get established we will work on either buying it or getting it on loan from them. If they really don't want to tell it you could promise that it will stay on tour and that you like the message that it sends and do not want to remove that from the public.
Also update: The paper work has been filed and now all I need to do is wait for a response, it is not to likely that we will get it on the first try but it will give us a good Idea of what exactly we need to change and what we need to add to get approved, should here back from them by January 12th.
>>
>>28098352
Can we have mini cubes like crosses? Cause that's what I'm doing. I'm down in Denver and can help. My finals end on Tuesday.
>>
>>28091236
don't you worthless neet faggots have anything better to do? you're an embarrassment. can you not all go back to sticking your /k/ approved dragon dildos back up your asses?
>>
murderkube, dildokube, and knifebinkube, the holy trinity
>>
>>28098364
sure mini cubes sound great, also UCD? As for help, not at the moment. Once everything is set and ready and I can basically hit the go switch then I will make posts looking for fellow Coloradofags who want to join up and start spreading the word? I'm thinking that at the start we should all get our nra instructor certs. I think basic pistol rifle and shotgun would be a good beginning.
>>
>>28098596
Yes! Where you at? And sounds awesome. Are we the Original chapter then?
>>
>>28091923
I can help with anything needed.
[email protected]
>>
>>28098804
I'm UCD as well but live in Boulder. Currently in boulder because I am done with today's final. Yes we will be the original chapter if the paper work goes through and no one else get it thru before us.
>>
>>28098241
I say the proper place for our Skripture would be in the gun safe.

Then we can get extra copies to put in our bug out bags and such. Because it's important that this contains survival documents in it, as well as stories and inspirational quotes, like a big boys Scout Handbook.
>>
This entire thread is full of underageB&s and belongs on /b/. I wish we had adult janitors on /k/ like other boards do. Fuck thus gay shit

>>28092501
>>28094660
>>28094995
What would the men you served with think of you posting in a thread as stupid as this? You have no honor.
/rant
>>
>>28099284
You know there's such a thing called hiding threads if you don't like the topic m8
>>
File: banner_gourmet-salt-guide.jpg (125 KB, 740x475) Image search: [Google]
banner_gourmet-salt-guide.jpg
125 KB, 740x475
>>28099284
>>
File: 1449272420905.jpg (17 KB, 480x279) Image search: [Google]
1449272420905.jpg
17 KB, 480x279
>>28099284
>no fun allowed
>>
Question: Will we have any holidays in this or no. If so I would recommend December 23rd as one in honor of the death of Mikhial Kalashnikov.
>>
>>28099352
>Tis the season for Kalashes, fa la la la la, la la la la

I support holidays in general, but we should keep only a few major ones for our main prophets/saints/whatever, which Kalashnikov may be, but we need to verify with everyone involved..
>>
>>28099352
Veteran's day needs to be a religious holiday for sure.

We should have some kind of observation like maybe we have to go shooting more it something in the days between D-Day and VE Day.

Of course VE day was in May and D-Day was in June so it's almost a year between them. Which is artful because by upholding this idea we're encouraging our followers to just go shooting a lot, with the only time of year that's not between D-Day and VE Day is like three weeks every year.
>>
>>28099318
>>28099326
>>28099341
This belongs on /b/. You want to have fun go have fun just do it on the correct board. This is not in any way weapons related. Why not have some fur threads since so many /k/omrades are furfags. They think that's fun.
>>
>>28099532
>religion based around weapons, going hand and hand with weapon related events, making a book about how weapons are great and how to use them, for the goal of getting gun rights protected by freedom of religion
>not weapons related
>>
File: that guy.jpg (15 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
that guy.jpg
15 KB, 450x335
>>28099620
Shhh,anon he does not understand logic. I mean just from his ugly mug you should know what's up.
pic related
>>
>>28099620
>religion based around weapons
>religion
Belongs on /b/.
How about a thread where furfags or bronys post pics with their guns, is that board related?
Just because you like a thing and it includes gun hardly makes it board related.
You are all underagB& or emotionally stunted manchildren talking about this silly 12 year old fantasy world puke.
>>
>>28099878
please put on a trip so I can block you.
>>
>>28100152
Just ignore posts you don't like anon.
You can't downvote or censor here redditfriend.

Now tell us where he was wrong instead of whining.
>>
>>28100374
Alrighty, First of all"belongs on /b/", No it does not it is a weapons based post talking about gun culture and ways to further firearm rights. Next instead of applying some form of logic about why this is he goes straight for the Ad Hominem attacks.
TL;DR NO FUN ALLOWED.
>>
>>28100478
>talking about gun culture
No. Just no.
This thread is dildos. It's 12 year olds talking about starting a fucking religion. It's the gayest thing I may have ever seen here and I have seen some gay shit on /k/.
By your logic anything I can work guns into is board related so threads about baking cookies while carrying a blackpowder handgun strapped under my shoulder is now board worthy? How about books I like to read about gardening while I sit in a room full of ammo. Stupid stupid stupid. Your daddy was right anon,k you really are the most retarded thing alive.
>>
>>28099878
People are trying to work toward a goal here. If you're not going to contribute, kindly fuck off because nobody here gives a shit about your opinions.
>>
>>28100752
>"It's wrong cuz I say it is"
Your analogies are shit as well. This is a philosophy based on firearms, it's not like baking or reading books about gardening.
>Please See >>28100757
>>
>>28098181
Yes, pls do this anon
>>
File: guidelines.jpg (41 KB, 640x322) Image search: [Google]
guidelines.jpg
41 KB, 640x322
>>28097827
>>28097394
>>
>>28098852
What do you mean? Are you an instructor?
>>
any one got a link to the do/k/ument. I want to start compiling stuff from it into a ~ 100-200 page field guide. I am planning on including sections on opsec,weapon/ chemical manufacture, survival,communication, first aid(handling trauma). Anything else I am missing. also thread is archived for later prosperity. when we get to 350 bump limit I will post a link to a zip with the past 3 threads as well.
>>
>>28100872
YARRRharr.
>>
>>28100939
No I just meant in general. I can get certs if need be.
>>28100990
The dokument has a lot of stuff that should not be published. Someone, preferably a few people need to go through it and see what can be used
>>
>>28101179
Yeah I know, It would be more like what >>28075852 said.
>>
https://infotomb.com/vc727
back up of last three threads.
>>
>>28101277
That sounds kickass. Songs and poems..
Deus vult anyone?
Short stories. Anyone got the /k/ Peter rabbit book? transcribe that
>>
>>28101179
>The dokument has a lot of stuff that should not be published.
like what ?
>>
>>28101359
Like telling 16 y.o.s to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. while drunk of their asses.

Like the entire initiation section and last rites section.
>>
>>28101434
Make 2 writings, one with the sane sections and good advice. and a 20 page handbook that contains all the crazy shit?
>>
>>28101434
You mean removed and used unofficially

>>28101472
There ARE two edits anons
>>
>>28101488
>You mean removed and used unofficially

I mean used never, they're retarded. They have no place at all in this, they stick out, they're inappropriate, and they shit all over our legitimacy , even in unofficial use. What one of us does or says, reflects on ALL of us.
>>
Here, add the stuff about the rightous duties of this religon. New segment on page 5-6
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdeCsLbqRgJOQJ7C8WeNlKHfO0H-Oik_iOHNJiikxOQ/edit?usp=sharing

>>28101503
Good case anon, it will be cut if no one objects
>>
>>28101522
sounds good, going to take a look at the doc now. What do you think of my change to the gun's to low income families?
>>
>>28101359
Like how to make certain things and convert others
>>28101434
What dokument are you talking about
>>
>>28101569
i'm pretty sure none of that information is illegal in the US
>>
>>28101611
Have you read the dokument?
>>
>>28101569
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/15bV8RUpakew-AerBHj9r-Eu2CK7QlZlhl10EvbjzrY8/edit
Around pg 20
>>
>>28101614
And it is for educational purposes. Literally no text is illegal in the us as long as it does not directly call for violence.
>>
>>28101569
>>28101627
Sorry

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdeCsLbqRgJOQJ7C8WeNlKHfO0H-Oik_iOHNJiikxOQ/edit
>>
>>28101632
Understandable but regardless it shouldn't be in our main text
>>
>>28101611
It may not be illegal, but teaching people these things makes us look like crazies
>>
>>28101637
This isn't the dokument
The one here
https://murdercube.com
>>
>>28101637
Sorry again, pg 15, I'm a retard
>>
>>28101639
I am sensing confusion, so let me clear some things up. I am planning on publishing the "/k/ Bible" that will contain solely our lore and core beliefs. I would be of in publishing a seperate book that is The /K/ Field Guide. 2 seperate books. One for scripture, one for operating.
>>
>>28101653
Didn't see that the docs were no longer being used.
Also

>https://murdercube.com
And there goes any legitimacy, we can't use murdercube as the name, that'd be suicidal.
>>
>>28101678
That is not the plan I filed as the holy order of the /k/ube.
>>
>>28101678
>>28101701
Were you not aware that murdercube.com existed? The guy that runs it uses the server to host the do/k/ument and /k/ radio. Along with a few other things.
>>
>>28101277
I started making a pocket s/k/rupture. I can provide the link in a bit if anyone wants to see it.
>>
>>28101782
sure, sounds interesting?
>>
Could not remember link, Have not read the dokument in forever and have recently swapped laptops and the dokument was forgotten about.
>>
>>28101897
Alright Downloading Dok and mega folder will read through and try to make a rough draft of the feild manual.
>>
Guys, I have a concern. I feel like this whole thing is...not good. Barring everything else, I feel like this whole thing is an insult to the framers. We're abusing the constitution, the thing we love, as a means to an end. If we want to make a change we should go through the process, not fabricate a religion to do so.

I don't think they would like this, and I think it's simply an insult to what they created.
>>
I kinda had hope for this movement, but I'm still apprehensive of Colorado 'The Pope' FAG. I guess he's alright, but still... call me paranoid I guess.
>>
File: George Washington.jpg (807 KB, 2722x982) Image search: [Google]
George Washington.jpg
807 KB, 2722x982
>>28103075
The mere fact that gun regulation exists is a major slap in the face to the framers. We're fighting the good fight.
>>
>>28103075
Addendum:

I'm fine with all the philosophy, the teachings, everything, I support them, I'd be all for this if we were just teaching our beliefs and such, but trying to get gun rights a tax-free status and protected under religion is exploitation.
>>
File: ESYf2JN.jpg (96 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
ESYf2JN.jpg
96 KB, 944x712
>>28103075
Look we tried it your way and it seem's somehow that "shall not be infringed" was not fucking clear enough. So we are going to try it our way now, you don't need to associate with us, you can keep trying to change things through your vote but by forming this "religion" it serves a dual purpose of both allowing for a stronger argument in gun rights on a personal belief basis as well as bring together a like minded group of individuals that are far more powerful together then they would be apart. That allows us to attempt to go the completely legal route as well and "donate" to various non profits owned by other anons that are aimed towards expanding gun freedoms in the united states. There is really no negatives as long as you build it right and make sure you don't look crazy. Also ", I feel like this whole thing is an insult to the framers. We're abusing the constitution, the thing we love, as a means to an end" what the fuck are you talking about, if the founding fathers were alive today and saw what we are attempting to do they would be to busy laughing their asses off to actually help but they would think it was awesome. Hell, Benjamin Franklin was pretty much the original "troll". Do you not know what the dogood letters are? If anything we are honoring our founding fathers by abusing the ever loving shit out of any loopholes we can find. Where the fuck do you think we are.
>>
File: tree of liberty.jpg (26 KB, 361x247) Image search: [Google]
tree of liberty.jpg
26 KB, 361x247
>>28103180
also related.
>>
>>28103080
I thought Colorado and the gunpope were different people
>>
>>28103224
Gunpope changed his name to coloradofag in the middle of a thread when people complained. He even said as much. I could prolly go back to an archive, but I don't care enough.
>>
>>28103249
Not. Cool.
>>
>>28103080
I ain't that douchy pope but I can recuse myself from this project if you want? If you don't want me taking it further and letting you anons do your own thing that is fine with me. I'm not sure where you got the idea me and pope were the same person. That kikes kick starter was way out of line.
>>
>>28103075
>>28103162
He's right guys, we shouldn't do this
>>
>>28103259
>That kikes kick starter was way out of line.
That was OP, the pope was a different guy. Also, why?
>>
>>28091236
HOLY FKN SHITBALLS!!!

I knew I shouldve frequented /k/ more. Im down...however....

As a red blooded, gun loving, American, Im concerned about antidisestablishmentarianism.

Im not the most educated individual on the subject of religion. Could this throw a wrench in the plans? Claiming "muh gun rights is protected by muh religion", then Uncle Sam saying, "tough shit, seperation of church and state". Could this be a potential issue? Because at this point, were intertwining religion and guvmint.
>>
File: me.png (36 KB, 1892x262) Image search: [Google]
me.png
36 KB, 1892x262
>>28103249
Uhh no not at all, I was >>28086825 that guy, but way to spread disinfo.
>>
>>28103259
Welp, sorry about that. I redact my statement.
Here's the proof >>28074734
Nah, Colorado, I change my mind. you seem cool. I think you wanted to start a website, right?
>>
>>28103294
It was out of line because he had no base of trust and was not actually putting in work he just put up a kick starter for 250 k with out any sort of plan to mention. Also pope was the kick starter dude >>28086709. Just read >>28074734 → the old thread. He also pissed both me and a lot of people off by calling himself the gun pope.
>>
>>28103075
>>28103162
>>28103273
Samefag ATF pls go
>>
>>28103335
So, are we cool? I was really upset by GunPope and wanted to see him burn, and when you popped up I mislabeled you.
>the problems with anonymity.
>>
>>28103295
We already sort of have legal grounds due to Sikhism, we may have to compromise and have "ceremonial" pistols on planes and the lake which are either completely unloaded or do not actually function.
>>
File: tmp_14919-45.5510.L268489632.jpg (55 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14919-45.5510.L268489632.jpg
55 KB, 300x300
>>28103306
Hey, pocket guide guy here, were you going to follow the pocket bible or the pic related design for them?
>>
>>28103359
Yah, and it is completely understandable. A brand new trip popping up as soon as a old one gets btfoed is suspicious. Also any one else notice that during day/k/are there seem to be a lot of shit posters and negative Nancys?
>>
>>28103347
Nimue posted the first two, and says he didn't sockpuppet the last. He's just concerned about getting BTFO from an exploitative perspective I guess.
>>
>>28103367
I am looking at a couple of options right now, I really like this idea >>28101659. I am currently browsing through the old dok working on assembling some form of semi coherent rambling of a operating handbook. this is a community sourced project though and if someone wants to work on a pocket guide that is awesome.
>>
>>28103420
refer to this post >>28103180.
Founding fathers would love this shit.
>>
File: What.jpg (52 KB, 796x310) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
52 KB, 796x310
>>28103347
What?

>>28103441
It's an affront to the system they created, even if they'd love it, it's still not right
>>
>>28103487
It is not an affront to the system that they created, The system that we have today and what we had back then are two entirely separate beasts. If the framers saw what had become of their brain child they would be calling for blood. Just look at the letters exchanged between the framers and it quickly becomes apparent that the system they set up was not meant to be permanent. They believed that there needs to often be a new flow of blood to the tree of liberty or it will shrivel and die.
>>
>>28103428
I'll give little bits of imput since I used one of those pocket guides in the forest service, but I have way to much on my plate for the next couple of weeks to do any serious writing.
>>
>>28103537
I think that for now I will just leave a pocket book be, I am just going to work on the 2 main books and come to the pocket book later on.
>>
>>28103363
and thats fine, as deterrent is a great motivater.

Here in MI we have/had a loophole for "gun free zones". Not sure where it stands now, as I dont cpl...Im a huge open carry proponent. But it went like this...
couldnt carry cpl in these areas, or open, UNLESS the person had a CPL, in which case that person COULD open carry in these areas.
>tl;dr CPL holder could open carry in gun free zones.

But heres best case scenario for at least the first 20yrs...BATF and Feds may, and probably will, consider this a cult. Dont get me wrong...theyll have to pry them from my dead hands...BUT memories of David Koresh and Waco, TX filling my head atm.

This needs to be approached gently and cautiously. Seriously. Any "head on" tactics will be viewed as a potentially aggressive threat to the state.
>>
Why were the former saints (Browning, etc) changed to knights? Just curious.
>>
>>28103728
If you look at most prior post that is what we are trying to do. No mysticism no death cults. one of our goals as stated in some of the stuff that has been written is "
It is a sad truth about modern society that those who most often need to defend themselves are
unable to due financial or legal constraints that are unfairly placed upon the downtrodden.
One of the goals of our our community is to provide self defense options to those who are not
able to afford to defend themselves. Our reasoning behind such charity is that our seventh tenet
states: “Do not let harm befall the innocent, and do not cause harm to the innocent.” so by
assisting families in defending themselves we are able to prevent harm from coming to those that we help.
So a educational "religion based around teaching proper use of guns as well as doing charity work in order to help those who can not defend themselves due to some form of non legal constraint but situational. It will be far more complicated as it gets more flushed out but that is one of the basics.
>>
>>28103773
Ask Our Mobius.
>>
>>28103773
Because some asshole is loose with wording and going to get us labeled a branch of the kkk.

>>28103728
I agree 100%

It is really starting to worry me how people are insisting on "saying what you mean" and being blunt with shit like 'armed resistance to law'

Mother fuckers, my family knew the Weavers, I know where that knuckle head retardation leads. We need to word it exactly right to have a snowballs chance in hell at this, talking about stealing the kube and violence is going to fuck it up.

See the difference between
>>28092314
And
>>28092391
>>
What is the tolerance policy to other religions though ??

>Islam
>Orthodoxy
>Catholics
>Sikhs
>Hindus
>Dindus
>>
>>28103917
Just fine as long as you no infringy on us.
>>
>>28103928
but he dindu nothing . . .

Only fair. PRAISE THE /K/UBE !!!!
>>
Guys, post high res /k/ube PICS !! NOW.
>>
>>28103917
Total indifference.

>Kubism
>Don't be a dick for no reason
>Don't stand by as someone unable to help themselves is harmed
>You're not responsible for people that could help themselves but choose not to, if homeless joe bought a 40oz instead of a jacket with that money he can freeze to death.
>Knowledge is godly, teach others and strive to learn yourself
>Put down the doughnuts, three was too many and that was a box ago
>Don't CC shitfaced
>Train, you are not as fast/accurate/strong as you could be
>Unless they are hurting you or others what people do with their lives isn't your issue
>>
I think we should re-add the lore about Kalashnikov. I only saved one "verse", but I think it is a good part of the history associated with Kubism, and don't understand why it was deleted.
>>
>>28104031
Also, we need a Rodgers Rangers ten rules style quick reference card with stuff like this and our info on the back. For handing to interested people at the range.
>>
The saddest part of all of this is that it gives people a single entity to attack, especially the news.

>if gun owners are so fanatical about their guns to create a religion and pray and worship them, then to what extent will they go to keep their firearms out of the hands of others or defend their belief in a heated discussion?
>see gun owners are crazy and this is proof

if you guys are going through with it, then good luck to you. just make sure you all work on your counter-arguments to all the shit that is going to be flung your way, and for the love of pete, practice your self control brews
>>
>>28103075
>Guys, I have a concern. I feel like this whole thing is...not good
That's because this place
>https://murdercube.com
Is a fed honeypot. talking you into downloading the document is the same as trying to goad the idiots in militias into building bombs. You silly faggots are being set up. Enjoy that V& ride suckers.
>>
>>28104338
downloading do/k/ument =/= building a bomb
>>
>>28104281
That is a bonus, as it stands besides the N.R.A there are no groups that people can target their hate, If people target our group with hate that is fine. It lets me give love towards you and allows us to start changing their opinions of us.
>>
So it was in those days the Gear Queers ruined the boards. They called attention to their riches, wearing many fine things in pristine condition.

The Gear Queers despised HIM, and called to test HIS knowledge of the Principles of the Kube. "Teacher," they said, "Is it more useful to spend money on a good plate carrier or a good optic?" Hearing this, HE rebuked them. "Fools! A plate carrier will do you no good if you cannot fight in it! An optic will not provide covering fire while you reload!" HE stood and said to them: "A fighter without skill or friends is like a single wolf cub. If the hunter comes upon him suddenly, the cub will be killed. Thus I say unto you. Do not be the single cub. Be the strong den. If the hunter comes upon a den of strong wolves, the hunter will be killed. Is this not so?"

The Gear Queers were not satisfied, and asked HIM, "What good are friends or skill if one does not have the proper tools to leverage them?" Hearing this, HE rebuked them again. "Consider how the wild cougars hunt. They do not zero laser sights, nor do they form Kydex. Yet I tell you, not even Chris Costa at his most tacticool could operate like them. Is it not written, If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles?"

Hearing this, The Gear Queers were stunned, and retreated into plotting and circlejerking.
>>
>>28104624
K then, that is gonna go in the crazy folder... but good writing.
>>
>>28104356
>downloading do/k/ument =/= building a bombs
That's true and why I never said that.
I said
> TALKING you into downloading the document is the same as trying to goad the idiots in militias into building bombs.
Typical informant SOP, putting lies in the mouths of those suspicious of you to cast doubt.
You have informant written all over you.
I'm telling you anon's, there is something very wrong about this whole thing. I remember when that anon started the murdercube website. It felt wrong then and it feels very wrong now.
Remember, you're not anons there. That's all I'm saying. The DoJ is talking about coming after hate speech really hard, the attorney general said as much yesterday. After that shit with the BLM protest in MN I think we should be preparing our asus'
>>
>>28091236
Here I thought there was already a religion that is pretty /k/
>>
>>28092191
hey, that's the famous YouTuber "Rybec from Canada"!
>>
If you were to stand among all those who have died in battle and ask them if honor matters
the answer you would get is a no, but that is not why we hold onto honor so tightly. No, the
reason why we hold onto honor is that it is one of the things that separates Man from beast.
In war there is no honor, and that is a good thing. If there was honor in war not only would
peace be inconceivable, but wars would be unwinnable, for if there was honor in war then no
one would be willing to admit defeat before they are utterly destroyed. War with honor is far
costlier than one without, but one must learn to reconcile both man and beast within themselves.
they must be able to fight without honor, and yet still live honorable lives.
To reconcile the man and the beast is to begin to work towards inner peace.
Thoughts? suggestions/
>>
File: bricklabel.png (39 KB, 280x92) Image search: [Google]
bricklabel.png
39 KB, 280x92
>>28104709
All of my wat? 2 completely different situation's one while entrapment is illegal. The other involves the sharing of educational information so you know exactly what not to do. pic highly related.
>>
File: March-22-2012-23-02-49-atheism.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
March-22-2012-23-02-49-atheism.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>>28105081
STFU already informant. We aren't going to fall for you, you deceiver. You come here pretending to be bro and all you want to do is get innocent anons who would never break the law on their own V&ed. Give up, you lost the game.
>>
>>28105173
>>28105182
Now your same fagging out of desperation. I wish we had ID's so we could see you have posted 60% of this thread 231 posts with 45 posters. I bet you posted at least 150 times same fag. You may have set a record.

Anons, this guy is your enemy. This tripfag wants you in handcuffs. You have been warned.
>>
>>28105182
Sure are a lot of NO FUN allowed guys today. Please just hide the thread if you think I am informant neat. I have not told anybody to do anything illegal yet nor do I ever plan to condone anything illegal, in fact as far as I know I am the only one taking any risk right now by filing papers to establish a religious organization. I would also hope that anyone on /k/ knows the laws well enough to not do anything stupid. Please do post some logical reasoning behind your conclusion though. I think it would be fascinating to hear a paranoid schizophrenics point of view. So please elaborate on how I am an informant and am trying to get people vanned.
>>
>>28105232
>>28105182
funny thing is is that you are same fagging.
I am also pretty sure that
>>28103273
>>28103162
>>28103075
>>28100752
>>28099878
>>28099532
>>28099284
>>28099284
that al of these are you so here ill give you a (you)
>>
>>28105322
>>28105288
woops forgot trip.
and >>28105232
I have posted exactly 66 times in this thread. I have posted 122 times today overall. Although I try to remove my trip when I go to other threads.
>>
it's OFFICIAL

/thread
>>
File: giphy.gif (321 KB, 499x366) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
321 KB, 499x366
>>28105644
yep, saging this thread but there is no new info for now. I will post again once I have more things setup and ready to go. I have decided on 2 separate books and will probably post a rough draft of the operater book within the next 2 weeks if all goes well. The lore needs to be sanitized and fleshed out a little bit but mobius and all the other anons are doing a great job. I am still looking into patches but definitely want to do a run of speak softly and carry a big stick with crossed 1895's. Thats all for now folks . I will post when I get more info. Sage unless you have something important to say. Night /k/.
>>
File: 1312977168203.gif (1 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1312977168203.gif
1 MB, 500x300
>>28105288
>Sure are a lot of NO FUN allowed guys today.
I'm nothing if not fun. I'm all about fun. I have shared fun with dozens and dozens of /k/omrades IRL. I have spent several thousands of dollars spreading fun among my /k/omrade friends and will continue to do so as long as I can.

What I am trying to make you aware of is this....there are people who want to destroy what we have here. They want to silence us. They despise our free speech. They lust after the day they can jail us for our posts.

Wake the fuck up. The extremists here are not /k/omrades. The are leftist infiltrators. They want to watch out world burn.

Stop helping them. Please for the love of the true blood God stop helping these leftist socialist anti 2A cocksuckers with their agenda.

If I identified myself I believe a couple dozen /k/omrades would come to my defense. On the flip side I would open myself up to being swatted and shit. These fucking cowardly leftist cunts stop at nothing to further their cause.

What I am saying is I love you faggots, I have proven this IRL more than once and every one who has met me will say I am a walking 4chan meme. I live for this board and want nothing but the best we can have as a collective.

Stay the fuck away from this shit. This cubism is just the next way to discredit us as a group, exactly like those fucktards did in MN with that completely retarded live stream. they posted on /pol/ FFS. We all know you never ever ever go full fucking retard. Sure it's fun...but remember. They hate us, they want us in chains.

The hardest lesson to learn is this. Often the good is the enemy of the best. Shun those pushing this cubist bullshit.

Sincerely, an old fag who loves what this board stand for and will never stand quietly by by while it gets slandered and lies are told about what we really believe. .
>>
>>28106280
>implying it isn't immediately obvious you're dr8co

You deserve everything you're getting for being fucking retarded enough to have a website named after your trip, and having your real name and address associated with the domain.
>>
>>28104709
This. Very much this. I signed up for that shit with a disposable email but didn't proxy. Oh well. I never posted a single thing there after I signed up and noticed one of the posts was extremely fishy and had trap written all over it. I clicked the delete account thing but what would you know, it shitpaged every time for 2 days.

The only way something like this could be legit is if the person is willing to be public right now, since it'll be public anyway once the thing is applied as a religion. Even meet the person. Too many times has a club or even a militia discussion site was made by the gubmint and fished to make an example of people to justify next year's budget inflation. Affiliation means guilt anymore when it comes to that stuff.

GL either way.
>>
>>28105760
>yep, saging this thread but there is no new info for now. I will post again once I have more things setup
You mean you want to run and hide cause someone has your number. This isn't going to go away trip., I'll be here every time you toss your net out hoping to snag some innocent anon's into whatever bullshit illegal plans you're drawing them into.
Fuck you you fucking fuck.
>>28105351
>I have posted exactly 66 times in this thread.
So you have posted over 23% of the posts ITT..... that you admit. You sad fuck. You just proved beyond a doubt that I'm right.
This entire thing is about you and your effort to erase some debt you have with a LEO who has you by the balls. You're a buddy fucker in every sense of the word. You vile cocksucker. I hope you can't do what they are demanding you do and you end up in a prison somewhere you vile cocksucker....cause you are going to learn all about sucking that cock you snitch bitch.
>>28106357
>implying it isn't immediately obvious you're dr8co
TOP !
FUCKING !
KEK !
Many will recognize my posting and they have met me IRL. Calling me dr8co ..to yet again try and slander me to create doubt about by completely honesty in calling you a fucking snitch buitch...SOP for informants when they are called out. You fucking buddy fucking scumbag.
>>28106359
If I can save even one of our /k/omrades from this obvious honeypot I will happily take what ever comes my way for fucking up their attempted entrapment.
I love the people I've met from this board that much... fine men and women that you are.

50 posts before 404.
Do I have any friends who will help me stop this shit?
>>
>>28106434
>TOP !
>FUCKING !
>KEK !
>Many will recognize my posting and they have met me IRL. Calling me dr8co ..to yet again try and slander me to create doubt about by completely honesty in calling you a fucking snitch buitch...SOP for informants when they are called out. You fucking buddy fucking scumbag.
What the fuck are you even on about you stupid tripfag? Are you drunk? Or just cripplingly butthurt?
>>
>>28106359
>The only way something like this could be legit is if the person is willing to be public right now,
This is a great point.
Coloradofag...if you're real...dox yourself.
I have. Over 40 /k/omrades have my home address, my cell number, which I have used continuously for over 15 years and lots of other real life info.
If this is that important to you drop you anonymity and tell us who you are. If not you're just full of shit, looking to dox us and dox us for nefarious proposes.

You want us to identify ourselves...identify yourself first. You won't...cause you're a deceiving bastard.

BAZAANGOOOR.
>>
>>28106443
>What the fuck are you even on about
I only tripped in specific meet up threads in the entire time I've posted on /k/.

What I'm on about is the trip coloradofag wants us to join that website, dox ourselves for whatever reason. How the fuck can you not see what is going on in front of your own eyes.

I say that dozens of /k/omrades know me IRL because they do. I am a friend who is telling you to be fucking careful and you're getting pissed at me. Think about that.

If this trip, ColoradoFag, makes his identity public while he trys to get us to do the same basically, then I'll take back everything I've posted. Until them I will continue to say say this is some kind of honeypot. Wake the fuck up anon.
>>
You retards took a nice casual meme and turned it into this cringefest real quick

Drink bleach please
>>
Fuck all of this new revisioning bullshit. Mobius (if you are the real Mobius), I was behind the original versions of the Skripture and the religion in general, but all this new shit like the kubemperors and getting rid of the lore has just really fucked this up. For me personally, the Skripture will ALWAYS be
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mSDoD0i8FPbO-y_XQczCAfZf1JctQHWNIWS_6sGSyZc/edit#heading=h.i1n33q7cklec
And I will always, ALWAYS say Ave Nex Alea. Fuck you and good night
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.