[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Beretta 90-Two a good handgun? I found a guy near me who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Beretta_90TWO_closed.jpg (2 MB, 3576x2375) Image search: [Google]
Beretta_90TWO_closed.jpg
2 MB, 3576x2375
Is the Beretta 90-Two a good handgun? I found a guy near me who's selling one.
>>
>>28090903
It's not bad by any means, but it isn't some special snowflake gun like the name/design would imply.
>>
>>28091495
It's essentially just a beretta 92 with different styling, right?
>>
File: E1.jpg (191 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
E1.jpg
191 KB, 640x480
>>28091584
Pretty much.

all the upgrades the 90-Two got were later seen on the 92A1 and 96A1. The only practical difference is the larger surface area for gripping the slide and the slip-on grip. The grip a lot of people hate because it can only be swapped from the regular grip to a proprietary Beretta-brand Beretta grip which is slightly slimmer making it feel more like a Vertec style grip. You can't swap it with the grips that 92s traditionally come with.
>>
>>28091584
Essentially. It has a few upgraded base things like the sights and grips, but for the most part it's a cyber-punk looking 92. I want one someday, but haven't found the right opportunity.
>>
>>28091675
>later seen on the 92A1
is this 100% true?
I have the 92A1 and I knew the 90Two was full caliber swap capable with just a couple parts switch. does this mean I can do the same with my 92A1?
>>
>>28090903

What the fuck. The OG 92 has nice lines and is actually quite pretty. This shit looks like a burn victim.
>>
>>28092300
Yessir.
>>
>>28090903
get a wilson 92g
>>
>>28090903
Sorry, I don't like the aesthetics so that means its bad.
>>
>>28091678
Well, Osage County Guns has them. I've been looking at it for a while. Since it's pretty much the same as the 92, would it be considered a reliable, accurate sidearm?
>>
>>28094873
Absolutely.
>>
File: E2 INOX barrel.jpg (190 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
E2 INOX barrel.jpg
190 KB, 640x480
>>28092300
>I have the 92A1 and I knew the 90Two was full caliber swap capable with just a couple parts switch. does this mean I can do the same with my 92A1?

You mean swapping out different caliber barrels? All 92s are capable of this provided that the barrel swap is with a same generation falling block design.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.