[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What weapons were used? What took them out? Who took them out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
What weapons were used?
What took them out?
Who took them out?
Was there any attempt at resistance?

I just want to have a better idea of how Commiefornia's laws influenced this situation. I missed all of the coverage because who the fuck would want TV? The media hardly mentions specific makes and models of firearms anyway. The most they ever say is "AR-15 Military Style Assault Weapon" or "shotgun / handgun"
>>
1. Islam
2. Bullets
3. Literally everyone
4. By the autismos that they killed? Probably not. I wonder what a bunch of autismos being shotup by sand niggers even sounds like.
>>
>>28089821
>not listening to the police scanner
Fuckin pleb.

And yes, there was resistence. The fuckers were zipping down the highway at 60 and one of them was shooting out the rear window like it was some kind of action movie.
No, I am not kidding, it was kinda awesome to listen to.

Anyways, they pulled to a stop, one got out to try and run for the houses. 1 minutish firefight, runner got domed, one still in car got hit but didn't die.
No mention of weapon until they moved up to investigate the car and reported "AR strapped to their chest".

They both had ARs, police had police guns (I think they were identified as Mini 14's and Rugers in one of the threads)
>>
>>28089850
Regular SB cops have Mini-14s as patrol rifles, as seen here.
>>
>>28090097
Jesus christ.
>If I'm hunting a mudslime, I'm gonna look fabulous goddamnit!
>>
>>28090097
The SWAT guys that probably took them down had the usual ARs and 1911s, though. Pretty cool shorty one here.
>>
>>28090111
>SWAT
Actually, it was patrol officers. Bearcats and swat didn't even show up until the gunfight was over. They were across town when the shooters started running from a patrol car.
>>
File: 499668630.jpg (329 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
499668630.jpg
329 KB, 1024x654
>>28090111
And some more normal ARs in the hands of these guys.

SoCal tactical teams are kind of a clusterfuck between all of the agencies, and I'm not really sure who are who. I swear I saw another batch of guys with super tacticool HKs and full Multicam when watching it live but I'm not seeing any on google.
>>
>>28090123
Oh OK, I guess it would've been the Mini-14s then. I was in traffic listening to the news on the radio when the takedown happened so I didn't see who it was, and all the pics I could find of the SUV had it surrounded by Bearcats.
>>
>>28089821
what was confirmed? Christmas party? conference? bomb factory at house?

Were they planning on attacking on something else saw the Christmas ham scrubbed plans and went on a personal mission to remove the ham?
>>
>>28090148
News choppers missed the chase. They got shood away by FBI and Homeland Security and didn't get their feed on the right place until the gunfight was over.

Only the police scanner caught it. I think an anon around here somewhere recorded a few hours of it.
>>
>>28090130
>>28090130
>so cal teams are gear fus

true. Which is weird since they have the POST system for training state wide but you got guys in hipsterville using gallils, some of the big empty counties using mini 14s because they're cheaper or becasue the sheriff said some bs like if the citizens cant have ars we cant have ars but they put pistol grip stocks on them anyways which would be a "AW" by the law.
It's all weird.
>>
>>28090111
this picture intrigues me. One guy in regular clothes cant see his possible face but probably no beard? Guy off duty? Yet you see another guy with full facial hair with a glock? Under cover cop along for the ride? Some contractor advisor?
>>
>>28090194
California is just a weird place to do anything, regardless of your side of any issue, be it gun control, abortion, american idol, red coffee cups, or which side of a twix bar is better.
>>
>>28090227
>which side of the twix is better

I'm pretty sure if you dont know you can get the fuck out of this board new friend.

Thats how we prove who is operator or not.
>>
>>28090194
Yeah, it's really weird. Some of the small, more local departments have really crazy shit too, I was at the big Airsoft store nearby a while back (they're the closest and cheapest dealer for a lot of real gun accessory, tactical gear, etc brands) and there were a bunch of Alhambra PD cops buying a shitload of MP7 holsters and high-end airsoft MP7s, which makes me guess that they just got real ones and bought the airsoft ones to train with.

Whatever can be said about San Bernardino, though, I'd put money on them having one of the best SWAT teams in the country. A ridiculous variety of territory, from dense urban to snowy mountains to open desert, and a really high crime rate with tons of organized crime and drug labs etc, means they've got a ton of experience.
>>
My cousin that's a San Diego sheriff carried a ar-15 in his patrol car as backup. Now is working with sd swat and carries a fa colt sbr.
>>
>>28090251
small town places will always get rare stuff (Like those alcohol state agent sthat got the 3 inch 1911s which started the 1911 3 inch thing of them not bein reliable.)

I'm sure they get a discount / wholesale but man getting special snow flake calibers like 4.whatever and 45gap is just silly.
>>
>>28090270
My buddy in a small town swat (not professional but volunteer extra duty) carries a 10 inch AR no sup and a glock 35. His only complaint is the Eotech. Is Eotech pullinga ceberus? did they get bought out? heard of their name/reputation going down the dumps lately.
>>
>>28090306
Even the bigger departments end up with weird shit around here, too.

I was in line for Coffee a few years back, behind a couple of LAPD cops, and one of them, a female officer, had a CZ in her holster, and her partner had something relatively non-standard too, but I can't remember what it was. (An HK, maybe.)
>>
>>28090354
its usually with off duty but some chill depts let you carry what ever you want on duty with a few rules as long as you qualify with them. (probably capacity and ammo requirements)
>>
>>28090340
I've personally never liked EoTechs, maybe he's the same way. I find the reticle really distracting and obstructive, especially for mid-range shooting.

I found, when shooting with a pair of relatively similar ARs a while back, that I could hit a steel plate at 100yd 9 times out of 10 with irons, and maybe only 1 in 3 with an XPS.

I have an Aimpoint Micro on mine now and find that I can do the same shot about as accurately as with ironsights.
>>
>>28090340
yeah specialized armament makes his its a legit company and the eotech issues were cause by a socom report. From what I read it was due to not being able to handle the hi/lo temps eotech advertised also I think they were losing zero because of it.
>>
>>28090419
i think his issues was batteries not lasting long.
>>
>>28090455
Yeah that was supposed to be improved with the xps models but still don't compare to my aimpoint t1 which I still have on from the day I bought 3 years ago years now.
>>
>>28089821
I too wish to know if their weapons CA legal.
>>
>>28090167
a kid got some of it on his phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORII1IWoUGg
>>
>>28089841
>By the autismos that they killed? Probably not. I wonder what a bunch of autismos being shotup by sand niggers even sounds like.

SAVE ME RAINBOW DASH SAVE ME ALLAHU ACKBAR TAKBIR

So tragic
>>
>>28090123
>Bearcats and swat didn't even show up until the gunfight was over. They were across town when the shooters started running from a patrol car.
When seconds count hold true it seems.
>>
Looks like they killed a qt
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.