[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CZ fags BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Nuttinstrokey.jpg (10 KB, 256x196) Image search: [Google]
Nuttinstrokey.jpg
10 KB, 256x196
I hope it doesn't snow where you are CZ fags.

https://youtu.be/Xk7N7jFFHO0?t=24m40s
>>
It doesn't.
>>
>nutnfancy
Ewwwww
>>
>>28089520
I hope it isn't Humid.
>>
>>28089477

You best give me a fucking time.
>>
>>28089575
I shared it right at the part they are talking about it.
>>
>>28089559
Nope
>>
>>28089610
I hope it isn't sandy
>>
>>28089624
Kek try harder
>>
>>28089597
Doesn't work on embedded links. And the time you shared at is to a couple of faggots sitting in the dark chatting. Where is the action?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7r1Gf2xjQQ
>>
>>28089630
Nigga where the fuck do you live? I'm done with this guess who shit.
>>
>>28089634
Of it failing? It was the first gun he starts shooting, go back to when they first start shooting.
>>
>>28089687
Nigga if you're gonna come out here talkin' shit like "CZ fags BTFO" at least be fucking prepared. This level of effort wouldn't even pass a middle school book report.
>>
>>28089722
I posted the video fagot, do you need to be spoon fed like a toddler. Is whittle CZ fag cwanky cause he is hungwe?
>>
>>28089477

>CZ fags BTFO

sounds like a shitter-shattered vp9 owner.
>>
Perfection reimagined: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOu5ZGfgtVk
>>
>>28089746
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=OP+is+a+faggot

I posted a link, go find out for yourself why you're a faggot :^)
>>
>>28089785
Learn how to use a youtube slider.
>>
>>28089746
You posted the precise second that Nutn says, "this thing fucked up." We were anticipating a link to the moment it fucked up.

The confusion is understandable.

You're still a fag.
>>
>>28089477
http://cz-usa.com/press-release/cz-p-01-gets-nato-approval-the-next-generation-of-perfect-pistols/

Oh really?

>The pistol must also complete an environmental conditions test:
>This means cold, heat, dust/sand and mud.
>The pistol must fire after being frozen for 24 hours at –35C (-36F).
>The pistol must fire after being heated for 24 hours at 70C (126F)
>The pistol must fire after being submerged in mud, sand and combinations including being stripped of oil then completing the sand and mud tests again.

Emphasis on MUD, you buttblasted HKfag.
>>
All right the failure is at 8:15. I've actually had a similar issue with my P-09. I left it in my car when it got down to -5 overnight then shot it in the morning and it was having similar failures to go into battery. But on the other hand, it usually does have failures to go into battery because my brass has been reloaded so many times it's more or less out of spec.
>>
>>28089951
>The pistol must fire after being frozen for 24 hours at –35C (-36F)
>pistol shits the bed after being left outside for an hour in winter
>MUH NATO APPROVED WHAT YOU JUST SAW HAPPEN IS NOT REAL REEEEEEEEE

CZfags really are something special.
>>
>>28089901
>>28089951
https://youtu.be/Xk7N7jFFHO0?t=8m15s
>>
File: sr1.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
sr1.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>28090114
But, that was a CZ 75 in the video, not a P-01 as specified by the article.

Not even a CZfag (Sig/HK masterrace) but I'm inclined to believe you are the special one here...
>>
File: IMG_4012.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4012.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
>>28092684
Seriously, it wasn't even a B model.

Another thing to note, the trigger groups on CZ 75s and 75Bs are significantly more complicated than the "modern" guns being produced by CZ today (namely, the P07, P09, and Omega guns). This reduced the price, allows the user to switch between a safety and decocker, and is less complicated (generally improving reliability).

75 BD on the left, 75 Omega on the right. Both decocker guns.
>>
>>28089477
For those who don't want to watch a 2 century long video

>Shooter is a guy they literally showed up at the door of
>"Prepper" with noguns of his own
>Has to borrow Nutn's SU-16 and AR
>Picks up the CZ after it has been snowed on for 50 minutes
>Doesn't even dust it off
>One failure to extract
>Racks the slide without removing mag
>Double feed
>Continues to slowly rack slide over and over, riding it forward
>manages to do that for like half a mag through retardation

This is the best you've got HKfags?
>>
>>28089477
I ran my cursor through the time bar and only saw glock being shot...I'm not sitting through a Nut Buster video post the exact second mark so I can skip.
>>
>>28089477
Look like he's broken his younger son and now he's come into the fold of the TNP militia.
>>
>>28090114
That's not a p-01 he's shooting and these are the same guys that loaded a M1 garand sideways. I tend not to take anything they due as the truth but just an example of what a retard can accomplish if he tries hard enough.
>>
>>28092903
He didn't even shake or blow into the gun to make sure it was clear.

Hell, I use a glock, but if I found it under a pile of snow or dirt, I'd shake it and blow into it...getting shit into the chamber of any gun is not good.

Even AK's can get fucked up if you don't at least shake it a bit, don't believe me, watch the AK Operator Union videos, they kill a few AK's.
>>
>>28092841
I think some of the slide rackings looked okay, but yeah. For the most part he was riding the slide forwards terribly. I'd love to see a test of common sidearms in arctic conditions. Like the old test of the RK. 92, Galil, M16, AK5 and the like.
>>
>>28093662
my cz-75b omega gets fte when my wife limp-wrists cheap aluminum cased ammo.
>>
>>28092849
I posted it here you dumb fuck>>28090509
>>
>>28089477

Looks like what happened to me with my CZ-85 when I lubed it with vegetable oil and tried to shoot it in subzero temperatures. The slide simply didn't want to move to battery anymore. Fortunately my friend had proper gun oil on the range and after I cleaned the vegetable oil away and applied regular gun oil the gun worked flawlessly.
>>
Bayonet fags BTFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZjMFdj-pEw
>>
>>28096384

Yeah, remember that the next time some slavaboo tries to convince you that an AK bayonet is a viable survival knife.
>>
>>28096338

It's his special edition cz75 that he couldn't figure out how to get working

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeFY5WHXtME

31:25

He's fucked with it quite a bit.
>>
>>28089477
Cool video. Interesting about the heart beat talk I had that problem before on a really hot day between heart beat and breathing was throwing my shots off with timed targets. Get on target mostly trying to steady trigger pull/reset different than older rifle I was use to don't shoot get back on target can't hold breath need to suck in some air times about to go out. Fun stuff, convinced me to make the most out of next round of getting my hands on a rifle and shooting after that started to really click for me after that second time.
>>
>>28089674
In a sanitary white box
>>
>>28097178

So his gun is having consistent failures, and he gets replacement springs and takes steel wool to the slide instead of sending it back to the factory? Hopefully now, 3 years later, he gets it that his gun is broken.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.