[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best vendor/brand of aluminum stanag magazines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: armagazine.jpg (84 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
armagazine.jpg
84 KB, 1155x1155
Brownells? No-names? Are magpul followers worth extra?
>>
NHMTG with magpul followers. Made by Okay, the same stuff as Colt mags.
>>
>>28089306
literally why the fuck aren't you buying d&h's from psa for 7-8 a piece?
>>
>>28089378
I just learned of these anon, t-t-thanks
>>
>>28089343
is $13.50 a decent price for these?
>>
>>28089492
These days seems about right, but you probably could get lower if you found a good deal. You're looking at 44mag.com right?
>>
>>28089514
Yea, that's the first site that came up. I'll probably grab 4 or 5 now and wait for a good deal to get some reserves.
>>
>>28089343

only right answer
>>
>>28089378
Because they are extremely low tier shit. If you get some that work flawlessly, great. That's not guaranteed.
>>
>>28091024
I can confirm this. I've had several D&H's that have jammed on me with normal brass case ammo when Pmags work fine. Buy cheap D&H's so you can flip them next time there is a scare about an assault weapons bill and that's it.
>>
i bought ASC magazines and they are very nice, thought i opted to buy the more heavy-duty stainless steel. Not super cheap but i suspect they'll last for years of trouble free use and are more damage resistant. Heavier though.
>>
>>28091024
>>28091068
I've got a dozen of the $7 ones that came with Magpul followers, and all have run flawlessly. The black teflon finish is nice, if too shiny. I ordered them on 3 separate orders several months apart, so it seems to me you niggers are full of shit. The regular D&H mags with green milspec followers only suck as much as any other mag with milspec followers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.