[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Infuntry Ossifer >Tab and EIB but never deployed >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: qt.jpg (149 KB, 603x1077) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
149 KB, 603x1077
>Infuntry Ossifer
>Tab and EIB but never deployed
>NEED to go and join the Kurds and actually do things that I signed up for in the first place
>Only will be doing it for 6 months but I have a year left to prepare

What should I square away while I am here? Should I even bother getting a good chest rig? (I only use standard issue stuff) I know there is an infographic here somewhere on how to join the Peshmerga

Pic not related; But a Russian qt singing us the song of her people... For your troubles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rE4d_ldZr8
>>
>>28089126
What a retard
>>
>>28089126
>What should I square away while I am here?
Funeral plans.
>>
>>28089152
Thats my Ruskie waifu, stop hatin
>>
>>28089159
Check. I guess auto-pay on bills and shit?
>>
>>28089126
>a year
Yeah, probably not going to be many Kurds left by then.
>>
File: groß Gott.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
groß Gott.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>28089126
Don't do it you fucking retard.
>mfw a group of Americans get blown the fuck up by Turkish airstrikes
Also yeah it's dangerous as fuck and serious look at >>28089159 and realize that it's retarded and suicidal. Make sure you have money set aside to help your family pay for shit and to help the poor fucks that are stuck with you to ship your body back home.
>>
>>28089169

Yeah :( hope they hold on

I have to finish my contract first though
>>
>>28089160
No you oblivious cunt, YOU are the retard
>>
File: 1420431385031.jpg (38 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1420431385031.jpg
38 KB, 400x320
>>28089126
Dat grill just got done annex muh heart and muh dick

oh lawd
>>
>>28089166
I just want to make sure my credit score aint fucked up when i get back

Its not like I get paid to do that shit.

>>28089185
Nah no need to ship my body back home
>>
>>28089252
>Nah no need to ship my body back home
So you have no family back home you care about? Are your folks deaad?
>>
>>28089217
cyka
>>
>>28089295
I dont have dependents but I do have family, but you know they are cool with me being in the army and all. So the risks are acceptable.
>>
>>28089380
They're "cool" with your fighting and dying for a bunch of Kurds?
>>
>>28089388
They're cool with me being in danger and possibly getting deployed.
>>
>>28089444
Yes, deployments, where you have actual competent people watching your back and airstrikes at your beck and call.
>>
>>28089444
>possibly getting deployed
>almost positively going to get beheaded on ISIS propaganda video if caught
Two very different things.
>>
>>28089444
>getting deployed is the same thing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.