[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why weren't drugs weaponized yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Gas-mask_2043431c.jpg (36 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
Gas-mask_2043431c.jpg
36 KB, 460x287
why weren't drugs weaponized yet?
>>
>>28086698
Where do you think LSD came from fagit
>>
>>28086706
This

Didnt the cia dump a shit ton in a water reservoir somewhere to see what it did to the masses for mind control?
>>
>>28086723
I know they kidnapped US civvies to see what would happen
>>
>>28086698
uhhh... what are the opium wars?
>>
>>28086698
That's why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-rWnQphPdQ
>>
>>28086987
didn't one soldier ended up cutting a tree with his shovel ?
>>
File: BraveNewWorld_FirstEdition.jpg (54 KB, 301x452) Image search: [Google]
BraveNewWorld_FirstEdition.jpg
54 KB, 301x452
>>28086698

Already has been. And then they found out they could do more with it.
>>
File: 1439056290054.jpg (7 KB, 215x211) Image search: [Google]
1439056290054.jpg
7 KB, 215x211
>>28086706
yea but why didn't they improve on it?

>drop bomb from very high altitude
>bomb glides without making any sound slowly down to earth
>GPS guids it into the field
>bomb, pops open and releases a fuckton of LSD
>enemy is inhaling it and getting it in his body not knowing what happens
>everyone turns insane in the field
>waltz in and just kill the delirious enemies

like in
>>28086987
imagine dropping that over ISIS position before leveling it with artillery. Enemies won't be able to seek cover or do any kind of defense.
>>
Aldous Huxley pls go
>>
>>28086976
That was a war over the supply of opium, they weren't beating each other to death with poppies.

>select all the images with flowers
captcha pls
>>
>>28086698
i think its pretty safe to say regan weaponized crack for use against ghetto trash
>>
>>28086698
Counts as chemical warfare.
>>
>>28088292
This man probably has a point, don't think the military is even allowed to use CS-gas in wartime operations are they?

Or I could be a total fudd and not know a fucking thing, please correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
Don't forget the CIA using crack on the blacks.

Also while not used as a weapon, amphetamine and methamphetamine were widely used by both sides in ww2
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.