[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POS Semi auto Taurus hand guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 145BP.jpg (53 KB, 650x530) Image search: [Google]
145BP.jpg
53 KB, 650x530
If you are one of the unlucky fucks like i am to own just about any semi auto Taurus Hand gun i may have good news.
I have owned a Taurus Millennium PT pro 45 ACP for about 5 years and i stopped shooting it about 4 years ago because it never fired straight now matter how much i practiced or adjusted sights.
It would jam and stove pipe consistently every few shows and over all just dumb problems like the mag falling out for no reason because the clip would not hold it in properly.

Well it seams i wasn't the only one a Class action lawsuit is being taken against them after a police officer dropped a Taurus PT model and it slam fired and shot him in the chest.
so here is the info and link if you would like yours fixed for free or get up to 200$ back for the gun.

If you own one or more of the following “Class Pistols” : PT-111 Millennium; PT-132 Millennium; PT-138 Millennium; PT-140 Millennium; PT-145 Millennium; PT-745 Millennium; PT- 609; PT-640; and PT-24/7 pistols (including the “PRO” series of each of these models), you may be entitled to the settlement benefits below. The settlement does not include Taurus G2 model pistols.

Settlement Payment Option – Settlement Class Members may elect to return their Class Pistol to the Taurus Companies and receive a payment of up to $200 per Class Pistol.
Enhanced Warranty – The Taurus Companies agree to modify their existing warranty for all Class Pistols to allow any owner to submit a warranty claim at any time.
The Class Pistol will be inspected by the Taurus Companies at no cost and repaired or replaced as necessary.
The Taurus Companies will pay all costs associated with this enhanced warranty, including but not limited to the cost of shipping to and from the Taurus Companies and the cost inspect the Class Pistol.
pistols.https://www.tauruscartersettlement.com
>>
I also forgot to mention that one of my close friends just went though talking to Taurus over the phone and if you give them enough shit over the phone about how terrible you think your gun is they will replace it with a brand new model they don't mention this in the lawsuit.
>>
>>28084755
>>28084744
Fucking neat.
I got a taurus revolver that I don't particularly hate but I had one of their .380 sub compacts once and it's the only gun I was happy to sell. I think it was a PT-738? Don't remember.
>>
This is good news. I'm having no luck at all finding a new sucker to buy my PT140 piece of shit.
>>
>>28084890
Exactly
>>
File: Taurus_PT145B_back.jpg (423 KB, 2284x1863) Image search: [Google]
Taurus_PT145B_back.jpg
423 KB, 2284x1863
>>28084744
Just the Millenniums not the mill pro's right? I have carried mill pro 45 for almost 8 years and have never had a problem. Plus "you may get up to $200, depending on the number of claimants" is utter bullshit. Give them all new 1911's in trade.
>>
>>28084744
>Interested in Taurus 9mms for CC
>See the webm of them shake firing
>See them drop firing
>Read this
Jesus. I've bought some questionable quality shit, but nothing this bad.
>>
>>28087238
I haven't seen that webm, can you post it?
>>
File: 14492601892491242563016.jpg (813 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
14492601892491242563016.jpg
813 KB, 2048x1152
>>28085939
Like you, my PT145 has never failed and shoots straight!
>>
>>28085939
It includes the PT 145 Millennium PRO
>>
>>28088095
I guess it's just a bunch of mixed reviews. I hear lots of bashing on Taurus, but I own two 24/7's (9mm and .45) as well as a pt92, and I've never had a problem with any of them.

My 92 is probably the best shooting gun I own, to be completely honest.
>>
>>28084744
Every taurus I've fired has always seemed to perform less than expected, and when I was in the market for getting a CCW, taurus reviews for their pistols always seemed subpar.

Is there a taurus gun that's actually decent, or are they all doomed for being mediocre, at best? Currently I use S&Ws and Rugers, and they've all performed quite well for me.
>>
>>28084744
>POS Semi auto Taurus hand guns
I think you mean hand grenades m8.
>>
>>28088156
Their revolvers are okay...
>>
>>28085939
>>28088095
>>28088126
Just got off the phone with Taurus. It does NOT include the milpros. They are a different gun line.
>>
>>28090743
Do you speak from experience? I've owned two and would not own a third.
>>
>>28091258
Guy who owns my LGS said that the millennium line was a failure and they new it from the start so they brought in a former glock or sig (or other) engineer to improve it and that's how the milpro line was born.

The damage was done though and still they didn't sell all that well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.