[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canik TP9v2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: tp9-tp40-big-13-14.jpg (29 KB, 720x500) Image search: [Google]
tp9-tp40-big-13-14.jpg
29 KB, 720x500
Hello /k/ - tomorrow my Canik TP9v2 arrives. I'll shoot it at the range and keep it as a car gun, I carry a P938 SAS. There's not a ton of information out there - most people who have reviewed it like it. Anyone have any input?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (434 KB, 1198x1008) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
434 KB, 1198x1008
Another pic for the bumps
>>
File: IMG_25971.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_25971.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Comes with a whole bunch of shit
>>
File: century-arms-hg3352n-pistols.jpg (77 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
century-arms-hg3352n-pistols.jpg
77 KB, 1000x664
Just noticed that Canik's website shows it having a trigger safety, looks like in the US it doesn't get one? I think I'm actually happy about that.
>>
If I don't hear anything back I'll report back with my findings
>>
Does it still have the autistic deccocker on this fucking striker fired pistol? Please tell me they fixed that dumb shit......
>>
>>28084653
Still does and it still doesn't bother me or anyone normal. Everyone says it's impossible to hit by accident and it also can be disabled. Soon one is coming out without that, I think the TP9SF. If I carry with this I'll decock and run DA on the first trigger pull
>>
>>28084653
>you calling anything else autistic

The ironing
>>
>Turkey

Into the trash
>>
>>28084829
cause you know Remington and Bushmaster are the pinnacle of quality since they're made in america
>>
>>28085083
Damn right.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 300x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 300x235
>>28084550
>turkshit
>>
>>28084550
They are really good guns especially for the price but /k/ is retarded and has nogunz so they wouldn't know if its good or not, turks make good guns but /k/ likes their memes more
>>
>>28085120
Yup. I'd go with the Shark or the Stingray over the TP9 though. Or a Tangfolio, or a Jericho, or a real CZ.

They're all in the same price range.
>>
>>28084550
Why risk glocklegging yourself with a knockoff? Get the real thing.

There's plenty of reviews out there but I don't believe a single reviewer isn't a paid shill after I got an SCCY they all said was a great gun and it catastrophically failed on the 3rd shot.
>>
>>28085172
>glock knockoff
>I can't do my own research, and it's someone else's fault!
Did you hear that?
That's your exit cue.
>>
Why post that here? /k/ is filled with no gun retards that will parrot opinions like
>hur dur turkshit
>buy the real thing
>just get a glock or cz
As opposed to the numerous great reviews that experienced firearm reviewers have said how great it is. Good choice I am looking at getting it for cc
>>
>>28085193
>Good choice I am looking at getting it for cc
Oh, so you show your bias.

Ignore the recommendations that don't provide a reasoning, like yours.
>It's great guise
>I'm going to get it and I need to validate my decision!! Please upboat!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.