[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i put this back together?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: how.jpg (236 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
236 KB, 1024x576
I got drunk and took it apart.
>>
>>28083404
eat the gun
when you shit it out it will be reassembled
>>
>>28083404
There's about 12 steps
I'd really recommend starting there.
>>
Look around your city for a man in a track suit. Hand him the parts and a handle of vodka. After he downs the bottle, he will reassemble the pistol and let you squat with his crew while smoking.
>>
>>28083404
put a round in the chamber and start hammering
>>
Call the cops and have them come over and do it for you, they're trained for this.
>>
>>28083404
Looks like you left the sear and trigger bar in place so just drop the firing pin into the slide, rotate it until the flat lines up, insert the safety with the lever up and to the rear, rotate it down into the fire position, pull the side over the barrel then push down, let it go to battery, lock the trigger guard back up to the frame.
>>
>>28083404
>took it appart
try taking the fucking sear apart and then tell me how hard it is

if you're drunk the hardest part will be lining up the firing pin in its channel.

post what you're drinking and if it isn't completely pleb I'll consider giving you an actual walkthrough. or you could just google it
>>
>>28083462
good thing about metal pistols. you can just remove the plastic and wood. then throw the whole thing in solvent.
>>
>>28083404
>reinsert firing pin into slide, notch facing bottom left so safety has room to rotate
>reinsert safety into slide, rotate fully counter clockwise until it has snapped back into firing position
>pull slide over barrel/recoil spring, pulling back hard until spring is fully compressed, and lay slide down so it lines up with frame rails while holding it back (if it gets stuck, remove and pull back harder next time, weakling)
>gently release recoil spring tension to allow the slide slide (now fitted to the frame rails if you didn't fuck it up) to move forward into battery
>pull down on trigger guard and wiggle to the side so it slots back into place
>function check
>insert mag
>rack slide
>apply barrel to temple and squeeze trigger to test safety mechanism

If that doesn't work, just fucking youtube Makarov disassembly/reassembly, somebody else has to have done it.
>>
>>28083473
>temple

he could survive that and end up a potato.

you want to insert the barrel into your mouth. so it severs the brain stem.
>>
why does no one seem to know how to put back together makarov style pistols
also what happened to googling?
>>
>>28083499
lol only 9x18mm

I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: cool rush'n.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cool rush'n.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>28083441
>>
File: 20151203_222536.jpg (158 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
20151203_222536.jpg
158 KB, 576x1024
>>28083461
>>28083462
>>28083473
I'll read this tomorrow when I'm more capable. It's the safety lock that I've never taken apart, not the rest of the gun.

>>28083462
Worthy Pre-Funk. Draught.
Couple of Pyramid Outbursts, because they are just a really good bang for the buck.

I couldn't find a video addressing the safety lock mechanism.
Also, this is my first post on /k/. FWIW
>>
>>28083567
Look for a detail strip video. But really, it's one damn part. It only goes in one way, and it only turns one way.

Just line it up with the hole and wiggle it around until it fits.
>>
File: 20151203_223925.jpg (274 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
20151203_223925.jpg
274 KB, 1024x576
>>28083605
Yeah?
I'm really shitty at mechanical shit.
And I'm old enough to know better than to just torque shit. I'd rather follow a manual or video instructions.
>>
File: teachingkids.jpg (34 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
teachingkids.jpg
34 KB, 500x419
How do you own a gun but you've never completely stripped it down
>>
>>28083660
It appears you missed a step, friend.
>>
>>28083693
First time for everything, and that is what I'm doing?
>>
>>28083404
Insert Tab A into Slot B
>>
>>28083660
I don't ubderstabd how the long pin locks the safety switch in place.
>>
>>28084045
Its the other way around, the safety locks the firing pin in. The safety is locked in by camming into the slide.
>>
>hay /kay/ i drink im so cool, halp with gun plz
>>
>>28084205
Thanks for the bump, namefag.
>>
>>28084205
Only a whiny 17 yearold would post something like this. People all over the world, of all different races, colors, and creeds, drink. It's not a way to pretend to be cool, it's just something that happens.

I know your facebook feed is probably filled with highschool girls getting drunk for the first time, and you're jelly of your buddy who got to put his penis in that. I get it. But have some fucking self respect kid.
>>
>>28083566

why are slavs such fucking weird bastards
>>
>>28083404
Get drunk again. The next time you get sober it'll be good as new
>>
>>28083693
this is why not everyone should be allowed to own guns. Not "muh chilluns", but "muh retarded drunk bastards"
>>
>>28084205
>>28084801
Fuckin REKT
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.