[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if the US just completely flattened the UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nuclearwarhead.jpg (174 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
nuclearwarhead.jpg
174 KB, 500x375
What would happen if the US just completely flattened the UK with nukes? I'm talking a full first strike.

Could we completely put them out of action?

I'm talking every airport, military base, shipyard, city and even every small town.
>>
>>28082133

Easily. Disabling their ability to retaliate wouldn't be very difficult either. We'd just have to wait until the next time the Trident needs maintenance and then insert a few hidden blocks into the system to prevent it from firing.
>>
>>28082133
Obvs you havent heard of chatham..
Obvs you no nothing of uk
Obvs you think uk military hasnt thought of this first to think this.
>>
File: oZgTyGE.jpg (198 KB, 1162x475) Image search: [Google]
oZgTyGE.jpg
198 KB, 1162x475
>>28082133
>What would happen if the US just completely flattened the UK with nukes? I'm talking a full first strike.

Every other nuclear power + any surviving brit sub launches against america.

because america is obviously off it's meds.
>>
>>28082364
I came here to post this, thanks anon
>>
>>28082133
Every american would die from the following 300 nukes hitting every major city
>>
>>28082133
England is a very small and very dense country so chances are a few hundred megatons of TNT could quite them good. That said they do use the same SLBM that we do so attacking them would have horrible consequences.
>>
>>28083861

Their strike could be absorbed easily though
>>
>>28082364
/thread

Shit would be wiped out in both countries.
>>
>>28084102
who's strike?

see
>>28082364

the entire UN security council would veto america's actions.

Veto with extreme prejudice
>>
Brit SSBNs hit strategic targets all across the U.S,including economic and agricultural centres, dams and fresh water sources , military installations and probably 20+ nukes dedicated to bring down Cheyenne Mountains itself.

Whole U.S probably won't go down but it will only be a matter of time when the irradiated water can't be used and the irradiated land which cannot cultivate that the country will die off
>>
>>28082364
>why /k/ can't have nukes...
>>
>>28084363
lol. We have enough nukes to make england a hole in the ocean. Why would we, no reason. The UK is neither an effective ally, nor a credible threat.
>>
>>28082133

NATO would be de facto dissolved.

Full entente between France and Russia, WWI style.
>>
I should imagine that if that happened, OP's raging hardon for killing brits would finally finish.
Until his brittish stepfather begins fucking his mom again in the next room.
>>
>>28084413
Read the goddamn fucking OP you imbecile
>>
>>28084186

Veto what? What are you talking about?
>>
>>28082133
Then every major city in the US gets hit by nukes.

And at least a few US navy ships get sunk by torpedoes.
>>
>>28084617
it was a euphemism anon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.