[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1510121.jpg (30 KB, 800x327) Image search: [Google]
1510121.jpg
30 KB, 800x327
So I found out that these old Vorderlader (sorry I don't know the english word muzzle-loader?) are legal if they were "invented" before 1871. Black pulver isn't legal though.
Is it possible to shoot them without black pulver?
What model etc. would you rec?
>>
>>28082023
>Muzzle-loaders are legal
>Black powder is illegal
Just fuck my gun laws up forever senpai
>>
>>28082062
Say no more Franz
>>
>>28082023
Black powder cannot be obtained without a license.

He is trying to buy a pistol that does not require a licence.

He would also require some sort of propellant that is also obtatined without a license.

He should just get his license, because I doubt you could buy the necessary percussion caps as well without a license.

Können Sie Zündhütchen ohne eine Lizenz kaufen?

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anz%C3%BCndh%C3%BCtchen
>>
>>28082023
You can buy black powder without a licence at a gun range as long as you use it at the gun range.

Sie können Schwarzpulver ohne Lizenz an einem Schießstand, solange man es am Schießstand nutzen zu kaufen.

When the law says developped, does it mean the firearm must be older than 1871, or the design must be and reproductions do not require a licence?

Wenn das Gesetz sagt, entwickelt, bedeutet es, die Feuerwaffe muss älter sein als 1871, oder das Design muss sein und Reproduktionen nicht eine Genehmigung erforderlich?
>>
>>28082097
>He should just get his license
Self defense isn't a legit reason here. If I were to get a license I could get a real gun license alltogether,

>Können Sie Zündhütchen ohne eine Lizenz kaufen?
I don't know. Yes probably.
>>
>>28082023
Some retard said crushed up match tips work for powder. Ha, who would try something so dumb lol rite?
>>
>>28082146
>You can buy black powder without a licence at a gun range as long as you use it at the gun range.
It's still illegal to put it in the gun at home.

>When the law says developped, does it mean the firearm must be older than 1871, or the design must be and reproductions do not require a licence?
First designed. Reproductions do not require a license
>>
>>28082097
What are the laws regarding just making your own BP and caps?

Also if you go with getting a BP reproduction get the Remington 1858 and a spare cylinder. Fast change out time and stronger design compared to the other ones.

https://youtu.be/3kqEgijuCu4
>>
>>28082023
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Black-Powder

http://de.wikihow.com/Schwarzpulver-herstellen
>>
>>28082023
>1. Crush up 5 pyrodex pellets
>2. Load gun
>3. ???
>4. Profit
>>
>>28082191
>>28082229
>>28082190
Thanks. That's a good solution for SHTF but right now I want to discuss shooting without black pulver if it's possible to stay in the legal realm
>>
>>28082262
Im gonna guess >>28082174 is sarcasm
>>
>>28082023
>black pulver
this is the cutest thing I've seen all day, Klaus
>>
>>28082190
only single shot is legal without a licence
>>
>>28082302
Get a brace of cheapo spainish derringers then. Become the pirate you were meant to be.
>>
>>28082279
Actually it does work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
>>
>Is it possible to shoot them

It's not legal to shoot anything over 7,5 joules of kinetic output (Only exemption are bows and crossbows obviously afaik)
>>
>>28082302
Thompson Contender all day.
>>
>>28082023
Pro-tip: there's a thing called dictionary where you can look up words you don't know.

>Black pulver isn't legal though.
Yes, it is. It's legal for people trained in handling it, e.g. you'd have to take an official course in handling fireworks, undergo an examination and you're good to go.

While you're at it you could simply get a license for handling real guns though. It's getting really popular with all those refugees coming in.

>Is it possible to shoot them without black pulver?
Of course not. What kind of retarded question is that?

OP is clearly an underageb& retard.
>>
>>28082632
The fuck is your problem?

>there's a thing called dictionary where you can look up words you don't know.
I included the word you retard

>Yes, it is. It's legal for people trained in handling it, e.g. you'd have to take an official course in handling fireworks, undergo an examination and you're good to go.

>While you're at it you could simply get a license for handling real guns though. It's getting really popular with all those refugees coming in.
Thanks for repeating after me

>OP is clearly an underageb& retard.
That'd make 2 of us but no
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.